[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/, is there anything to do with a stocky build? Not necessarily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: body-shapes1.jpg (30KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
body-shapes1.jpg
30KB, 400x277px
Hey /fa/, is there anything to do with a stocky build? Not necessarily fat but wide body for height? Any serious replies would be appreciated. figure on right related.
>>
>>11814993
>>
Seriously, you may as well milk it for what it's worth, the same way someone with the opposite problem. Ectomorphs are fortunate enough (as long as they don't become skinny fat) to wear most high fashion and be regarded as such as long as their face isn't that of a burn victim.

Your wider frame can be built and toned, but you won't fit into high end clothing unless it's tailored for you. Embrace this and wear things that exhibit your build: henley shirts, "masc" button downs like flannel or sweaters, and if you're muscular, you can wear tanks and fill out t-shirts better than a thinner person would.

I don't have inspo that would help you, but try to visualize what I'm saying.
>>
>>11821760
Thanks, I already have some of the things you've listed. I appreciate the advice.
>>
>>11821736
>tfw 5'6 ectomorph
life just isnt fair
>>
>>11821861
Dont worry anon im a 6'1 ectomorph and i guarantee i selfhate more than you
>>
>>11821736
I have a pal like that and he hated it because he wants to be /fa/ asf but he wears mostly fratty clothing because it complements his stocky build and it fits great on him too, gets a lot of attention from girls. Only problem this is the only style that fits well on him.
>>
>>11821861
same
but im not a little bitch about it
>>
6'2, 210, and endo af. I dress pretty nice, but still normy. How are you trying to dress? I can help you if you're just trying to be the best dressed out of your friends or some shit, but I avoid most fashion stuff. I just avoid clothes that aren't meant for my build and wear stuff that compliments it.

You can wear most of the stuff posted on here, but you have to adjust the fits to what you look good in. Don't rock skinnys and a super tight t shirt; wear slim tapered jeans and a nice fitting shirt or something. It's all about seeing some shit you like and making it work for your body type.
>>
What does a very skinny version of the middle one look like?
>>
6' 1" 145 - trust me being an endomorph in the summer is the worst
>>
>>11822229
ectomorph*
>>
>>11821973
Usually I try to wear slimming things, I'm shorter but weigh about the same but I'm somewhat muscular. I'm obviously not trying to where rick or other auschwitz clothes, just to seem less wide. I generally rely on tees that fit my arms well enough and aren't too tight and things like cuffed sweats or joggers. I have fairly large quads so pants are usually tighter there but look fine imo. I just sometimes feel stagnant in the fashion realm.
>>
>>11822252
wear*
>>
>>11821736
Dude, coming from a tall thin ectomorph, honestly, you've been blessed with what is actually the best build. Not necessarily the most effay build, but still, best in the sense that you're likely to convey either alpha-ness or just a reassuring sense of "solidness." People like people like that. Just wear cool clothes and don't worry about it.
>>
>>11822269
Thanks man
>>
>>11822229
for real. im 6'3 160 and for fucks sake im so glad i can wear pants now. i look like a pale white flamingo from the months of may to september
>>
>>11821736
buddy unless ur tryna get reblogged on tumblr or some shit, as long as you remain not fat you'll prolly do better than most skinnyfags like me with women (who don't chainsmoke)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.