[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Fashion really matter ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Does Fashion really matter ?
>>
It's a distraction from our imminent deaths, just like everything else.
>>
idk dude i just want to find somebody to love and have them reciprocate that feeling through dressing well and further feeding into an ego but idk pham
>>
>>11821305
All that matters is joy, and if fashion is a hobby you really enjoy, it's worth it
>>
>>11821323
yup, which is why life without it would be just a straight line drawn between birth and death
or you could find other shit to do that helps other people attain the privilege of caring about this sort of shit
>>
>>11821305
Why dress nicely when it's all about the face?

Plastic surgery or death.
>>
>>11821305
Nope. You should first worry about your face, hair, and build, and then throw on some simple, well fitting, decent quality clothes that aren't flashy or modern looking, and you're good to go.

I wear wool sweaters, jeans and grey vans every fucking day, and I don't give a god damn what anyone thinks about it.
>>
File: 1464361696089.jpg (383KB, 1920x872px) Image search: [Google]
1464361696089.jpg
383KB, 1920x872px
>>11821305
No.

But we live in a world of judgemental faggots, and so presentation of self becomes a way to deflect that, and also a valid way of communicating something about yourself to the world. Not that anyone is likely to understand exactly what that is, but still.

My personal philosophy on clothes can be summed up thusly: The best clothes are the clothes that you feel comfortrable and good wearing, and, also, anti-fashion is the best fashion.
>>
if you enjoy it, why not..
>>
>>11821605
>anti-fashion is the best fashion.

cool paradox
>>
>>11821305

what show is this from?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.