[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thicker hair?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Tips on thickening hair? I want to dye my hair (not bc yes because im so wack/quirky lol xd). Anyway I'm worried that if I bleach my hair it would get thinner than I already think it is. Do I even have to bleach my hair? Any products or natural shit i should do? I could also cut my hair but i like it long. Pls help.
>>
File: how-to-get-thicker-hair-naurally.jpg (163KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
how-to-get-thicker-hair-naurally.jpg
163KB, 1000x700px
>>
>>11806112
I would expect more from eating it than actually putting it in my hair.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>11806119
suit yourself
>>
>>11806112
OP here. Seems legit? Anything else?
>>
Pro tip: Have thick hair genetics :^)
>>
Top 10 Home Remedies
Home » How To » How to Get Thicker Hair Naturally

How to Get Thicker Hair Naturally
Prev post1 of 3Next
Hair loss is a common problem nowadays. As hair is regarded as an asset that enhances one’s physical appearance, balding or thinning hair is a problem that many want to correct as soon as possible.

Some of the common factors contributing to thinning hair are excessive physical or emotional stress, hormonal imbalances, nutritional deficiencies, pollution, allergies, use of wrong hair care products, poor hair care routine, and heredity.

If you have thinning hair, there is no need to spend money on expensive treatments and products. There are many natural remedies to help you get thicker and voluminous hair.
how to get thicker hair naturally

Here are the top 10 ways to get thicker hair naturally.

1. Eggs

Regular protein treatment is essential to enjoy stronger and thicker hair. For a protein hair treatment, the best ingredient is eggs.

Take one or two eggs, depending on the length of your hair, and beat it properly. Apply the egg on wet hair and allow it to sit for about 30 minutes. Wash your hair with lukewarm water and shampoo. You can use this protein treatment once or twice a week.
Another option is to mix together one egg yolk, one tablespoon of a hair oil of your choice and two tablespoons of water. Use this mixture to massage your scalp thoroughly. Follow this remedy once a week to enjoy thicker hair.
2. Olive Oil

Olive oil will also add body to your hair. Plus, it will help soften and strengthen your tresses.

Massage your hair and scalp with warm olive oil and leave it on for at least 30 to 45 minutes. Rinse it out thoroughly and wash your hair using a mild shampoo. You can also leave the oil on your hair overnight and then shampoo your hair the next morning.
Another option is to mix olive oil with some honey and apply the mixture on your hair. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes and then wash your hair.
>>
Literally could take hair pills. Biotin is supposed to be good I think.

Or you could always get a higher intake of protein from meats. Which admittedly is easier and is good for the body all around
>>
File: 1467266774497.jpg (85KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
1467266774497.jpg
85KB, 500x249px
>>11806147
Bald bitch detected

OP, have you tried any hair product? Or do you prefer natural shit?

Also, a healthy diet promotes healthy and /fa/shionable hair
>>
>>11806143
not really
>>
>>11806143
it makes mustard gas
>>
>>11806157
yeah, try biotin and maybe zinc and potassium
eat diverse
eat wholemeal bread and cereal
>>
File: 1437084907623.jpg (10KB, 261x173px) Image search: [Google]
1437084907623.jpg
10KB, 261x173px
>>11806143
>seems legit

JESUS CHRIST
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.