[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jogger thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

are joggers considered a joke at this point? are they acceptable as something to wear in most situations if they are made from pant material like twill? are they viewed as a trendy swag type of thing? sorry if a lot of threads like this get posted here.
>>
they only work with techwear
>>
File: joggers x yeezys.jpg (57KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
joggers x yeezys.jpg
57KB, 540x810px
i still where them relatively often. Oversized tee's and nice sneakers usually look p nice when paired with.
>>
File: 888401273502-1.1470500693.jpg (26KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
888401273502-1.1470500693.jpg
26KB, 550x550px
C/N
>>
>>11800003
definitely. they fit form well and aren't tight or uncomfortable.
>>
>>11800154
go on mltd and look up joggers, literally all of them are super nice.
>>
>>11799966
literally the comfiest.
and they look p good too
>>
>>11800003
No they fucking don't. I cringe every time I see one of you people walking down the street.

A year from now you're going to have a closet full of shit you never wear. Tapered jogging pants are what children in the eighties used to wear to bed and oversized t shirts on a male look fucking ridiculous. Grow up.
>>
>>11800225
and what do you where my good sir :^))))
>>
>>11800268
full rick
>>
>>11800280
well fuck my ass let me apologize. I'm gonna go throw away all my joggers real quick brb
>>
>>11799966
copped some levis joggers for $12, slashed the cuffs and now they just look like trousers.
>>
the cuffs of my sweatpants/joggers are stretched as fuck, is there any way to help this?
>>
>>11799966
joggers, especially simplistic designs that put em in non-traditional colours such as tan or beige can make your outfit look pretty good.

I go with the philosophy of not going full rick and flashy but rather to try and make 1-2 items in my fit really shine and the rest just make it all look good. Joggers are great for that + making it original.

And its easy to get comfy decent quality joggers, honestly imo ASOS joggers > a lot of the /fa/ tier brands jogger's. Although thats also because I appreciate the colours and minimalism of ASOS designs- goes great with scandinavian minimalist fits using cos/acne/etc.
>>
>>11801191
stop wearing joggers
>>
You fucking plebs.

You dont even know that joggers and dress shoes will be the futures.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.