[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys know of a good site that sells t-shirts? I am in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: CreepyGucci.jpg (33KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
CreepyGucci.jpg
33KB, 540x304px
Do you guys know of a good site that sells t-shirts?
I am in need of new shirts but sites like 6dollarshirts, bustedtees, have low quality shit that peels after a few washes. (At least what I have seen in reviews)
>>
>>11797153
Redbubble, my man. I can link you to my shop if you want.
>>
>>11797695
How is the quality? Your probably charging fucking $25 for a shirt.
>>
>>11797153
This question doesn't deserve it's own thread.
>>
>>11799319
Where does it belong? The thread doesn't hurt anyone.
>>
>>11799314
Decent quality. But also, if you're not willing to pay at least $25 for graphic tees,
1. Why do you browse this board, and
2. Why did you make this thread?
>>
>>11800078
Don' you think it's a bit much though? And what you fucking cunt, everything in this board is supposed to be nice and fancy huh? Most people here don't even work.
>>
>>11800098
No, not everything is supposed to be nice and fancy. You can get away with wearing basics all the time, but that's boring. That's why people who care about how they look are willing to spend a little more on the more unique pieces and not complain about it.
Also, I wouldn't say that most people here don't have jobs. If you can't afford to buy the garments that you make a thread about, you should consider joining the grown-up part of /fa/ and finding employment.
Then coma back after your 18th birthday.
>>
>>11800098
You must be 18 or older to browse this site
>>
>>11800119
>>11800125
I do have a job and I am over 18. I have never bought from redbubble before, so I can't even attest to the quality.

Your right though it's boring to wear simple stuff, ya need to stand out ya know?! :^)
>>
>>11797153
Location?
>>
>>11800141
>Your right though it's boring to wear simple stuff, ya need to stand out ya know?! :^)
I don't understand this sarcasm, (you) were the one requesting graphic tees
>>
>>11800148
Why?
>>
>>11800141
This guy >>11800151 is right, you're being a moron. Go to Walmart if you want cheap graphic tees that you can touch in real life. Also, I still dont believe that you're over 18.
>>
>>11800151
Yea you're completely fucking correct, ya need to stand out and be unique?! (Is that clearer?) Your such a retard you probably don't even understand, just because I said ''ya'' doesn't mean I was referring to you.
>>
>>11800158
*You're
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.