[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pants General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: Dumbass pants.jpg (83KB, 639x555px) Image search: [Google]
Dumbass pants.jpg
83KB, 639x555px
Genuine question I have, why is it 'fashionable' now to wear pants that are too small and don't cover your ankles? Am I the only one who feels this way?
>>
It's shit
>>
just trendy right now, no one is making you do it or like it
>>
>>11790339
Putting functional purposes aside (like keeping warm in winter), of course: who's to say the pants weren't "too large" before?

I think it looks clean and makes a nice break that you can do more with (e.g sock variety, bare ankles), plus you get a better view of the shoes. I think it's infinitely better than having your shoes swim in your pants - or even having a mild break.
>>
much more comfy
>>
It looks like you're a 15 year old that just grew a few inches very fast.
>>
>>11790339
looks and feels cleaner.
Try it it feels much more free and comfortable
>>
>>11790339
I used to do this, and just recently stopped. It feels so good to have my ankles covered again.
>>
its just shit. sometimes fa dissapoints me.
its maybe a thing for girls but eg having nacked ancles just looks gay.
>>
>>11790339
that person looks like they're about to die of starvation
>>
it looks good with certain types of footwear and with certain kinds of outfits

people who cant think for themselves just do it all the time and look like shit
>>
>>11791419
fatty detected
>>
>>11790339
I agree it looks stupid
>>
>>11790339
because it objectively looks better when you're wearing low shoes

you stack with boots nothing else
>>
>>11790502
Fucking kek I can't stop imagining this and dying of keks...like you wore pants did your hair and suddenly see yourself grow a few inches in the mirror lol
>>
File: you.jpg (294KB, 669x599px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
294KB, 669x599px
>>11790339
>>
>>11790339
w2c pants and legs
>>
>>11792218
I spit my god damn coffee out. Thanks anon.
>>
>>11791468
I bought two working pants today, a black dickies one and a brown old navy one, they fit perfectly on the waist but they are straight fit and thus very baggy along the leg, here's the question:

Once i go to the tailor what should i say to the tailor? "Just make them stop looking like shit on my twink legs" isn't going to cut it right?
>>
File: 1461302474805.jpg (21KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1461302474805.jpg
21KB, 500x381px
>>11792256
didn't mean to quote
>>
>>11792256
ask for a taper, that will make the fit less baggy

maybe ask for a hem as well if you want them to have a highwater look like OP's pic
>>
>>11791416

how insecure are you really that you think showing your ankles is somehow gay
>>
>>11790339
where are your legs
>>
>>11790454
>putting aside the actual answer to my question, of course: who's to say there's an answer to my question?
>>
>>11791887
yes indeed hilarious
>>
>>11793322
My point is, what's wrong with it in summer/fall/spring when it's not ridiculously cold, and it actually feels nice to have ankles exposed?

Also, why are you arguing for pure function on a fashion board? And, other than when it's cold out, why would pants with breaks be more "functional" than exposed ankles anyway?
>>
i love it i feel like i'm in the lupin iii universe
>>
More interesting silhouette , little to no functional difference unless in the freezing cold, and it gives you more options. Disliking it for any reason other than looks is pure autism mode 2bh.
>>
I browsed /fa/ last night and I was thinking about this last night in bed, I woke up wanting to make this exact thread.

Thank you OP.

I just don't get it.
>>
>>11793417
you sound insecure
>>
>>11790339
I don't get how you do this. Do you size down in the length of the pants or are they some special type of cropped pants.
>>
>>11790339
The last (& still current) trend was stacking jeans & wide pants

So logically, in reaction, cropped pants have become a thing again and now they're also getting way thinner
>>
>>11794558
Nah man I we've already reached the peak of skinny fit somewhere between like 2010-2014. Pants are getting looser and shorter now. At least here in NY.
>>
>>11792218
WHEN YOU WALK AWAY
>>
>>11794558
>>11794832
cropped pants are here to stay, and yes they are getting much looser not skinnier
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.