[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ pet peeves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 0lBXFeW.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108KB, 400x381px
>Buy new pair of shoes
>They don't come with an extra set of laces
>>
>>11790326
>buy new shoes online
>it's a Chinese store so they take a literal month and a freaking half to arrive
>Track shipping every day because I can't wait for these sick cops
>Finally the day comes
>Watch the window out front like a dog waiting for its owner to come home
>I know I'm being stupid but I'm so excited I can't even function
>See the FedEx truck pull up out front and the deliveryman approach the entrance to my house
>Run to the entryway at sonic speed
>thisisit.png
>delivery guy knocks
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
File: shaggy.jpg (42KB, 657x370px) Image search: [Google]
shaggy.jpg
42KB, 657x370px
>>11790326

>Buy some nice woven socks
>They put the tag in such a way that it fucks the sock up a bit when you remove it

why
>>
File: 1416784132113.png (259KB, 375x376px) Image search: [Google]
1416784132113.png
259KB, 375x376px
>buy new pair of sneakers
>they're comfy as fuck for a day or two
>start sliding around the shoe and feeling like I'm too retarded to walk in them because they're constructed badly

>buy new pair of leather boots
>they're pretty comfy and fit well
>walk them in
>they suddenly start rubbing your heel the wrong way and the middle of your foot starts cramping while wearing them
>>
>>11791033
INSOLES NIGGA INSOLES
>>
>>11791140
redpill me on insoles,please.
>>
>>11791152
THEY COMFY
>>
>>11791152
They comfy
They cheap
They make a difference for yo feet

But seriously, you can get cut-to-fit insoles for literally $1. It's a very smart investment and a huge difference maker. I got some $1 air pillow insoles for my worn-out vans that hurt to walk in and now they're some of my most comfortable shoes.
>>
>>11791356
PREACH NIGGA PREACH
>>
>>11791356
>get insoles
>put them in boots
>boots are now too tight at the top of the foot

HOW CAN I STOP FUCKING UP
>>
>>11791475
Get thinner insoles? Get a half size up in the boots? Idk man I'm not your mom
>>
>>11791152
I spent $80 on custom insoles moulded to the shape of my feet.

You step on a machine that scans your foot including how much pressure you exert at every point and then they make one specifically for you which is thicker in the areas you need it most.

It was expensive but I did it for my military service because their boots are extremely uncomfy. It worked amazingly, I stood watch for hours with no problems.

I learned about them from my brother whose feet are weird and he'd get fucked up from normal shoes at work.
>>
File: 1471976757207.png (137KB, 526x436px) Image search: [Google]
1471976757207.png
137KB, 526x436px
>buy canvas sneakers to use as beaters around campus
>tretorn nylites in all white
>super comfy and I guessed the sizing correctly after buying them online
>heal starts to rub against rough canvas
>hurts a lil .jpg
>continue to wear bc not a big deal I'm sure they'll break in soon and be great
>look down at shoe and see it has rubbed by heal completely raw and I bled all over the back of the sneaker
>yo wtf
>get back to dorm and run them through the wash with some oxyclean to remove the bloody mess
>come out of wash breddy good with almost zero stains
>decide washing machine must have worn them in nicely they're probably good to go now
>wear them to class the next day and bleed all over the back again
>mfw
>>
>>11791571
get some no-show socks
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.