[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

375$ at End Clothing Should I get it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

375$ at End Clothing

Should I get it?
>>
Three dollars and seventy five cents?

Yeah I guess
>>
>>11771422
Oh no no, you misunderstood my original post.

I meant to say that they cost three hundred, seventy five dollars.

I'm sorry I was not clear (:
>>
>>11771419
These are the most literal definition of fashion victim I have ever witnessed

if you buy these you will look like a fucking idiot and people will stare at you and laugh at you rightly so.

Not because they are different but because they're an absolute abomination of design that I can only rightly describe as visual terrorism
>>
>>11771419
Fucking do it cunt, who gives a fuck ay
>>
>>11771479
I think I'm gonna get them, but I'll wait until I have a little extra money laying around.
>>
>>11771419
are you japanese, living in japan, apart of a clique of hyphy teen-20 somethings?
>>
>>11771489
please don't
>>
>>11771419
go for it
>>
>>11771419
What do you look like
>>
>>11771496
My clique's pretty hyphy Kool Ad Kool Ad, but I don't see what that has to do with Qasas.
>>
>>11771511
I'm tall (6'1), white, have long light-brown hair, my face is above average but not model-status, and I'm very thin.
>>
>>11771512
trust me, it's the only way those will ever work.
you're spending $375 to look like a dipshit.
but you do you.
>>
>>11771515
u can only pull this look off if u r rich chinese boy
>>
>>11771519
Eh, people on this board said that about Doom's, and I get complimented on them still.

That being said: anybody have any pictures/videos of people with the boot on? I can't find any. I know a guy who owns a pair of qasa hi's and they looked pretty nice on him, but I don't know if it translates perfectly with the bOOt.
>>
>>11771533
dooms look way less ostenatious than these things
>anybody have any pictures/videos of people with the boot on? I can't find any.
I wonder why, I wonder why no one would wear them? Maybe you should try looking at JRPG characters for inspo
>>
>>11771479
best post
>>
>>11771419
hideous
>>
>>11771419
Ye boi
cop em faggot
>>
>>11771438

/thread
>>
>>11771419
If you like them that much sure
>>
I don't understand Y-3. I really love Yohji, one of my favorite designers, and certain qasas look really good, but the vast majority of Y-3 stuff just looks tacky to my eye. Does Yohji have a say in the stuff this label puts out? Is he even involved?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.