[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lifestyle general/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: suicide_2439218f.jpg (23KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
suicide_2439218f.jpg
23KB, 636x477px
This is the containment thread for off-topic 'is this effay' type threads.
>>
Is this the most effay coloured SE?
>>
>>11760315
yeah probably
>>
Is an uncut penis effay?
>>
>>11760569
>non-jewish dick
>effay
>>
>>11760315
space grey
>>
>OP's picture
Is even life effay anymore?
>>
>>11761559
i'm jewish but uncut. best combination possible
>>
>>11760315
Grey
>>
>>11761597
dissociation with your corporeal form is the most effay mode of existence
you can reach this through years of meditation but it's much easier to kill yourself
>>
I want to take more photos and videos of me and my friends because I've always loved looking back at that kind of stuff. Can this be done without seeming like a huge ass and everyone starting to act weird because of the camera?
No faggy shit like vlogging or selfies though
>>
>>11761692
photographs and videos cheapen experiences by reducing your memory of the experience to one or two senses
>>
IS ECSTACY EFFAY??? ASKING FOR FRIEND
>>
>>11761612
>Jewish
>uncut
yikes
>>
>>11761692
disposables offer the comfiest look and least pretentious appearance. I love the disposables my friend used to take of parties. I go to her house sometimes just so I can look at the warm, shitty film lol
>>
>>11761796
you shivering and chewing your cheeks an hour later in not effay
>>
>>11761796
Unless everyone is rolling, you just make yourself a novelty to the party. You're actions become points of conversation for snickering clusters of people. You act like a giggling mess telling everyone how happy you are to be there, like you have to tell everyone about your current emotions. Then you might start freakin a bit because you suspect a bit of meth was put in your pill.

Maintain with coke and alcohol, wider range of emotions.
>>
>>11761612
>Jewish
>Best combination
Uhhh...
>>
>>11761796
Absolutely not
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.