[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is fucking your Gf with your shades on effay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Is fucking your Gf with your shades on effay?
>>
>>11749118
Only if you're coked out of your mind and getting ridden and being barely conscious with your nose bleeding. And gf's aren't effay in this scenario. It has to be some random girl that's gonna leave in the morning.
>>
>>11749473
Kek
>>
>>11749473
10/10
>>
>>11749118
only if you're wearing an aviator jacket and blasting Highway to the Dangerzone
>>
>>11749118
only if you have a floor-to-ceiling mirror that you're looking into and smiling at the entire time
>>
>>11749118
>gf
lol ok
>>
>>11749473
To elaborate on this I'm not entirely convinced that having a gf is ever effay. I feel like peak effay is living your life like a music video by the weeknd.
>>
File: IMG_20160912_183847.jpg (68KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160912_183847.jpg
68KB, 600x588px
>>11750661
>Peak effay
>The weeknd
Surely this can't be real
>>
>>11750707
His music is pretty shit but please try and convince me that living your life like
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JPIhUaONiLU
Isn't effay as fuck
>>
>>11749473
agree
>>
Depression is /fa/ so unless your girlfriend causes you to be sadder no. Otherwise if you truly want to be /fa/ you must get rid of your source of happiness
>>
What do you mean? Is /you/ fucking my gf effay? Or do you mean /me/ fucking my own gf effay?

because the former is pretty effay, especially with your shades.
>>
>>11749118
>Is fucking your Gf with your shades on effay?

god No.
that's edge lord shit right there.

just like the stupid guidos who wear sunglasses at night.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.