[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /fa/ such a dead board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 25earth_slide04.jpg (63KB, 650x394px) Image search: [Google]
25earth_slide04.jpg
63KB, 650x394px
Why is /fa/ such a dead board?
>>
>>11748264
Most of the people here are probably in the US, and it is late over here. So if you are taking about the current moment, that could be why.

If you are wondering why there are so few discussions of fashion beyond what a bunch of kids on tumblr think looks good, it is because the age is low. Many people just look like trendy high schoolers that copied a style they saw on the internet.
>>
>>11748264

Because we're not at the cutting edge of anything. It's tired fashion memes and stuff kids saw on tumblr.
>>
>>11748264
the fashion sense of this board in general is not in-line with everyday fashion.
/thread
>>
>>11748264
This is actually one of the most active fashion boards out there. I think fashion is a topic that don't have that many participants on the internet, it's something that you try out in more social settings and used to go outside with. So not that many lurkers/posters in fashion boards.
>>
It's nothing to do with >>11748282
>>11748731
>>11748946
It's because it has a horrible identity crisis and can't get anything done between fuccbois who want someone to fix them and plebs trying to improve their taste.
>>
>>11748264
because its the most underage board so the amount of aspenger/teenage angst post and actual content ratio just not worth the time. i check this board like every week and only see outcasts arguing
>>
>>11748264
Because no one takes this board seriously and there are better boards for shitposting and talking about stuff. This board is just a bunch of insecure kids who cant find the reblog button on tumblr so they post stuff here
>>
4chan is dead
Hillary is dead
this country is dead
we're all dead

*cue GY!BE*
>>
>>11748264
Because is autistic, and has nothing to do with actual fashion.
>>
>>11749075
haha so epic
>>
>>11748264
Most people who like fashion dont actually come to this board, which is kind of funny. This board doesn't really offer you much outside the basic learning of how to dress. I can't remember seeing an actual interesting discussion take place here. Its just shit flinging and newfags asking dumb questions (its 10 times worse on /r/mfa however)

I like to look at the inspo threads once in a while but nowadays its the same shit reposted.

tldr this board is shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.