[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are leather Ramones still available to buy new? Or are they a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Are leather Ramones still available to buy new? Or are they a past season? I want to get some eventually... but can't shell out at the moment.

Anyone got inspo with Ramones? Preferably casual, nothing too next level
>>
>>11748178
They are made literally every season
>>
File: 1468055879656.jpg (97KB, 400x599px) Image search: [Google]
1468055879656.jpg
97KB, 400x599px
>>11748183
I only saw canvas on the Rick Owens website?
>>
>>11748178
It doesn't matter, save yourself the money and buy Chucks because you're going to look ridiculous in Ramones
>>
>>11748178
What are you gonna do? Wear these with your Uniqlo tee, hoodie, and jeans? You can't wear these unless you're going FULL RICK! Are you a college boy? You gonna walk around on campus with your $1000 sneakers and bargain bin fast fashion apparel? You're out of your mind, pal. Just get some vans or converse or something and don't embarrass yourself....
>>
Why yall assuming I own uniqlo or any other fast fashion bullshit? Fuck nah, stop projecting fuckboys and get a job
>>
>>11748253
Post fit you or no link for you nigga
>>
>>11748218
y'all are fucking insecure haters man it's not hard to rock ramones with pretty much any non-trash denim and t-shirt

source: am slain baby
>>
File: 54k501b.jpg (811KB, 1152x2047px) Image search: [Google]
54k501b.jpg
811KB, 1152x2047px
>>11748178
this is my fit. it was pretty popular on r/malefashion where i usually post...
>>
>>11748319
This would be good if u werent a stuffed midget, u 2 short to look good in anything sorry man
>>
>>11748253
Why are you even trying to "defend" yourself on an ANONYMOUS imageboard? there's literally no reason to justify yourself here, even if what you say is wrong it doesn matter... also why did you come to this place expecting real answers?

>>11748319
Yeah, reddit is for you, people there care about imaginary internet points so they don't say bad things but they stick to their stupid hivemind so it's still bad. I recommend you to go to other serious (but not so active) forums or you could try to find them yourself, the internet is not always there for you and if it is they only say stupid shit

Oh... wait... if that's your pic why do you want new leather ramones? you already have those, you can get them "resoled" if the sole is broken and I don't think the uppers are that bad, they're made of leather after all.
>>
File: smug slainbaby.jpg (838KB, 3535x3640px) Image search: [Google]
smug slainbaby.jpg
838KB, 3535x3640px
>>11748317
>>
>>11748528
he'd be attractive if he wasnt such a gay cunt with his hair
>>
>>11748619
lol
>>
>>11748319
gordan?
>>
>>11748319
Messenger bags are for fags
Too.many pockets either normalize your pants or you jacket but something needs to have less pockets
Also all black goes with mostly anything its not as impressive to me than fits that use color, style, and material effectively
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.