[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I cop? I can't decide between this and the C 85s. pls halp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Should I cop? I can't decide between this and the C 85s. pls halp
>>
>>11697086
Pic of C 85s
>>
C 85 are much lower than you'd think
>>
>>11697099
I also saw the club memts but they looked identical to the C 85s, are they higher?
>>
File: Nike_Monarchs.png (188KB, 547x411px) Image search: [Google]
Nike_Monarchs.png
188KB, 547x411px
Ehhhh.... you could save yourself some dough and just buy some monarchs. You'd also save yourself some foot pain because these things are so fucking comfy.
>>
>>11697109
this desu senpai
>>
>>11697109
The classics are really comfy, and I really don't want dad shoes. Also, you know nobody's falling for your meme shiller, wait for the 2000s revival then it might catch on
>>
>>11697114
you clearly know nothing about fashion
>>
>>11697119
I really need to decide which shoe to get dude, so if you know alot about fashion could you help an anon out?
>>
>>11697109
those shoes are so fucking ugly its unbelievable

do not cop
>>
>>11697104
You'd be better of trying them on in some store
>>
>>11697128
I know, he's trolling, but please could someone help me with my original question?
>>
>>11697134
sorry can't help you
>>
>>11697137
Just tell me your opinion man
>>
>>11697095
Wc2.?? I looked on reebok.uk but they don't have them in stock. What do?
>>
>>11697174
Only USA has them, because I live in Canada I can get them ordered to me, idk about UK
>>
they're both solid choices although I prefer the gum sole version better for the classics

classics look a little chunkier so I'd probably recommend them if you're more athletic, c85 if you're on the skinnier side
>>
>>11697195
Thanks, personally I like the all whites because I can pair them with anything, thinking maybe some slim light-wash jeans and a light t shirt
>>
>>11697128

You probably can't pull them off because your fat or unimaginative

They're premium streetcore but they can also be worn with business casual. You just have to know how to wear them and they're very fashionable and sleek. I get a lot of compliments.
>>
>>11697095
cop these
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.