[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do nu males redditors and cucks like these sneaker so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: cp2.jpg (178KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
cp2.jpg
178KB, 1800x1800px
why do nu males redditors and cucks like these sneaker so much
>>
>>11691352
Minimalist sneakers that don't really have any standout features to nitpick, "its expensive so it must be good"
Pretty simple reasoning from people with no opinions of their own desu
>>
because /fa/ and other fashion boards liked them before the became a meme
>>
File: 1471822533167s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1471822533167s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>wanna get something new but unoffensive
>more expensive than vans/converse so they know they get a "quality product" with "more durability" which they believe will save them money in the long run, when in fact it will get replaced in the same amount of time as newer stuff surfaces
also
>nu male
>>
Theyre Superstars, but NOT

It's for the type of people that like to pretend to be sophisticated and cultured but are actually plebs. The same type probably drink expensive wine to look sophisticated while secretly hating the taste.
>>
File: Nike_Monarchs.png (188KB, 547x411px) Image search: [Google]
Nike_Monarchs.png
188KB, 547x411px
lol

>mfw paying double for half the comfort

Nike Monarchs son get with it
>>
>>11691352
objectively they're a nice shoe. the gold text on cps is gay but there's at least a dozen other high end versions of that style white sneaker and they all strike people as a classic silhouette

even for how long cps have been popular, the goodness of that style shoe outweighs how much you hate liking things "the masses" like
>>
>>11692919
in the same logic you should wear suits with track pants
mfw paying double for dress pants for half the comfort
shit logic
>>
>>11693041
Monarchs literally look better than 90% of the sneakers posted on this board

its like they made a nice suit that's super comfortable but no you want to pay ten times as much for a shoe that looks like SHIT and will fall apart
>>
>>11692919
>>11693145
this can't be serious.
>>
>>11692941
that's your opinion
>>
>>11692919

post ironic post irony
>>
>>11693265
Good fucking lord you're insufferable
>>
>>11692919
>>11693145
Ask me how I know you're a 50 year old father of 4
>>
>>11691352
I don't like the gold lettering but otherwise it's a perfect sneaker

branding on shoes is gross
>>
>>11693041
>>11693246
>>11693794
lovely bait and u all fell for it <222
>>
>>11692919
modern classic
>>
>>11692919
VIRAL MARKETING
>>
>>11691352
>why do nu males redditors and cucks like these sneaker so much

you answered your own question.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.