[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that not having any social media is the most effay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: social_media.jpg (2MB, 1730x1155px) Image search: [Google]
social_media.jpg
2MB, 1730x1155px
Can we all agree that not having any social media is the most effay?
>>
>>11689542
But all the hoes are on there
>>
>>11689542
You need at least one if you have friends.
Having more than two is shitty though, I agree with that.
>>
File: 1466965823555.png (14KB, 134x110px) Image search: [Google]
1466965823555.png
14KB, 134x110px
But, senpai... 4Chan is social media
>>
Yes we can OP. Its fucking annoying though that my college classes have facebook groups; I have to use an account for those specificly
>>11689611
Newfags fuck off
>>
>>11689542
It's hard with facebook. You can craft Twitter or VK to be effay as fuck by carefully posting and using information fields.
>>
>>11689542
>muh technology is bad
>muh social media more like ANTISOCIAL MEDIA HEH
>muh i prefer to make actual human relationships than just talking to people on a computer!!
kill yourself
>>
>>11689548
basic social media hoes are not effay

>>11689542
I'm /no social media/ it's liberation, but what do I really do? Browse anonymous sites like reddit & 4chan and shit instead... is it really better?
>>
>>11689942
>muh muh

kill yourself
>>
>>11689942
don't forget to check the new trending hashtags on twitter faggot
>>
>>11689942
>muh strawmen
>>
>>11689949
great counter argument sperg
>>11689950
>implying twitter is even a reasonable form of social media

social media is literally just interactions with other human beings, but on the internet
if you are militantly against that you're socially retarded
>>
>>11689967
articulate the argument before you can call that
>>
>>11689542
Too bad I need it for my line of work. It's all about social media presence these days. You need thousands of followers to get any kind of exposure. Companies aren't even trying to find new talent outside of social media.
>>
>>11689542
I bet you faggots wouldn't dare to talk like you talk on 4chan in real
You are probably the losers everyones laughing at
>>
>>11689942
OP here, I've killed myself, thanks faggot
>>
>>11690028
what are you talking about
>>
>>11690036
That you all are fags. I could kill you with one slap you sissy Boy.
>>
File: 1462224356914.jpg (235KB, 566x635px) Image search: [Google]
1462224356914.jpg
235KB, 566x635px
>>11689942
I just can't handle the attention I get ;)
>>
>>11689942
get the fuck out of here
>muh
>muh
>>
>>11690046
i go to /fit/ do ss + gomad even my farts are stronger than your slap /thinspo/ faggot
>>
how do I take an effay pic for my tinder. still no matches
>>
I got off Facebook after a huge argument with a friend and don't have any of the other accounts
That was 4 and a half years ago; the biggest benefit of not having a page is:
1) It's actually exciting to run into someone that I haven't had contact in with a long time; there's no spontaneity in seeing someone if everybody is following one another's daily lives online
2) I don't know about internet trends since most of them originate and proliferate on social media; you have no idea how much Facebook has shaped your life until you leave it for awhile
3) I have more time to read
>>
>>11689946
basic hoes are most fa

no its worse. Get on social media and quit jerking yourself off about how "alienated" you are.
>>
>>11689542
I don't agree
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.