[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

most over hyped brand ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: header2.jpg (47KB, 1366x619px) Image search: [Google]
header2.jpg
47KB, 1366x619px
most over hyped brand ever?
>>
>>11686811
rick owens
>>
>>11686819
/thread
>>
>>11686811
Fucking Gosha. Clothes smeared with shit are far more aesthetically pleasing than the stuff he makes.
Also >>11686819
Nice dubs
>>
>>11686811
Supreme obviously
>>
>>11686819

Raf simons is worse

Literally everything garabge
>>
>>11686811
Rick, Supreme, Gosha, FOG
>>
>>11686956
Well, his aw collection is pretty good, but mostly thanks to Volkova.
>>
>>11686965
kys
>>
>>11687006
>I'm so creative I will resell Stans for 150$ more while putting R on it
>I'm so creative I will make autistic shoes in China, colour them in paint and sell for 300$
>I'm so creative I will rip off Vetements since they are hottest shit right now for my newest collection
>>
>>11686811
skater shit thats just derivative of supreme, i.e. palace, dime, etc. At least what gosha does is interesting.

>>11686977
>Well, his aw collection is pretty good,
Yes
>mostly thanks to Volkova.
lotta's great but obviously has little to do with the pieces themselves (which are also really strong imo)

>>11686971
>Rick
whether you like the clothes or not he's a legitimate artist, unlike most of the hacks that get posted here
> FOG
yes
>Supreme
to an extent but is nonetheless super important to 2016 fashion

>>11686965
>Raf simons is worse
consider kys. raf adidas is awful but his own brand's stuff pre 2004 is probably the biggest influence today
>>
>>11687786
>but his own brand's stuff pre 2004 is probably the biggest influence today
first of all, raf hasn't done anything good in over a decade and you acknowledge that
second of all, raf is just a student of helmut lang's fashion school
everything raf does that has all of you in awe was already done by HL
everything we wear today is because of HL
there wouldn't even be premium denim brands if HL didn't put denim jackets and jeans in his shows in the 90s
>>
Vetements imo, I hear a lot of you guys hating on stuff, but not offering much in terms of what you like, giving your opinion perspective.

I really don't care for the Vetements "fashion cool kid" look but I love Acne, APC, April77, Sandro, Gucci and some of the more practical Y-3 pieces.
>>
>>11687786
>Supreme
>to an extent but is nonetheless super important to 2016 fashion

How is it important? lol at you trying to be a low key supreme dickrider.
>>
>>11687017
>raf simons collabs and diffusion are indicative of the core brand
>implying ozweegos and raf stans arent making a killing
>>
Yeezy
>>
>>11686811
Supreme

normies think it's cool and slap the logo on everything under the sun.

It's 99% logo, and the designs are literally just "logo + basic garment"

Might as well get Hollister, except Hollister actually has pretty decent quality cotton.
>>
>>11688720
implying we don't all actually wear Hollister every day
>>
>implying it isnt ASSC

all the other banrds are at least some what legitimate

ASSC is literally just gildan tees
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.