[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /fa/m im feelin myself today. what do you think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
hey /fa/m

im feelin myself today.
what do you think?
>>
>>11686720
awful
>>
>>11686720
my best friend as a teenager was an emo 6 foot tall lesbian with juvenile arthritis
you look like her
>>
You look like a complete faggot and that radioshack mic plugged into a line 6 amp is proof of it. You're probably in a band that plays "emo but the real kind like american baseball" or whatever.
>>
>>11686720
Simple, cool fit.
>>
>>11686720

t-shirt doesn't fit, I subjectively don't like the graphic, and your glasses are shit.

apart from those you can't fuck it up hard enough to make the rest of the basics look bad
>>
>>11686720
would laugh at internally while walking past you/10
>>
btw just out of shower and angle makes my hair look weird. it don't rly look like that. also angle makes my glasses skewed sorry

hey at least I got one nice comment that's p good for 4chab

>>11686744
lmao i do like American football I'll admit it

>>11686781
glad I can spread laughter in the world :^)
>>
>>11686720
>no Rick
>>
>>11686771
>t-shirt doesn't fit
not OP and I agree with everything else but how doesn't the shirt fit? I think it looks like it fits fine. Could you point out specifically how it doesn't fit?
>>
File: better_fitting_t.jpg (73KB, 375x667px)
better_fitting_t.jpg
73KB, 375x667px
>>11686841

The little "wings" around the biceps. If you are going to have those, you need to get a very loose fit going, the sleeves should be much lower and generally a more drapey fit all around.

I'm not a fan of that, but it can work, but if you want to get a slimmer fit like OP.

Here's a picture touched up in MS paint.
>>
>>11686841

And here's an oversize fit, I don't like the shirt or the picture of the guy, but the general proportions show you how you avoid getting those wings by getting a longer sleeve extending closer to the elbow, and not just ending on the bicep.
>>
>>11686917
>>11686940
Ah, I thought you were referring to the actual length of the shirt size, but I see what you mean now. Thanks for clarifying.
>>
>>11686917

Those are basically reserved for people who actually work out/polos. On a casual band tee, he looks fine.

OP, your outfit is a solid 7/10, nothing remarkable but it suits you and it's better than average. Plus great fit on the pants.
>>
>>11686944

Length is spot on, shoulders almost perfect as well, my problem was with the sleeves, and while it seems like a small detail it makes a huge difference usually, glad we sorted it out.
>>
>>11686953

Give me one reason you'd want a singular part of your silhouette abruptly sticking out like that, even if you're not "fit". Why not wear bootcut above-ankle length pants as well then?
>>
>>11686917
But skellys have a hard time filling shirts well, so either they're too loose or too short and either get the wings or look like a refrigerator
t.skelly with skelly friends
>>
>>11686993
I get what you mean about it being a smoother silhouette with the sleeves fitted, and that definitely works for a more SLP/upscale look. But for a casual outfit of unobtrusive black sneakers, confy skinnies and a VU tee I would have to say that non-fitted just looks more natural.
>>
LFMAOAOFAKOFMOAOFOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>11686720
Sensitive public high school student who smokes pot out of plastic bottles/10, nice fit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.