[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fit check

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: fit-check.jpg (963KB, 1549x2560px) Image search: [Google]
fit-check.jpg
963KB, 1549x2560px
Hey guys,

Can you comment on the fit of this jacket I've just bought. It looked fine in the store but now I'm not completely sure.

Ignore the rest of the items. They are not meant to be worn with the jacket.

Yay/nay?
>>
>fit check
Holy shit go back to mfa
>>
>>11686123
It's bad
Stop posting, lurk moar
Lose weight
Bin the jacket
>>
>>11686123
Nay, it looks like you have a hoodie beneath it.
>>
>>11686123
it looks too short. i dont know if my taste is fa but i like to think a jacket should be longer than a hoodie than a shirt.
>>
>>11686123
jacket tight

rest trash
>>
>>11686148
Hell, bin everything, fresh start
>>
>>11686148
>>11686150
>>11686169
>>11686180
>>11686214

Thanks for the feedback. The jacket is going back to the store.

Any pointers for "fresh start" apart from tuxbell?
>>
>>11686330
Full rick
>>
>>11686330
lol it's perfectly fine, don't listen to these spergs with their oversized dick ovens jackets
>>
>>11686169
>it looks too short. i dont know if my taste is fa but i like to think a jacket should be longer than a hoodie than a shirt.
It's a bomber you twit, they're all short. Go back to wearing hoodies.
>>
>>11686123
It's fine, a little tight but if you want to show off that big boy figure thats cool. Sort out the shorts tho, look like you pay african immigrants to fuck ur girlfriend in a travelodge
>>
>>11686123
>that fucking zipper on the arm
Op. No.
>>
You look way doughy for that jacket. Looks way too tight but the shoulders fit, and the length of body/arms is good. Again, looks like you could lose 20lbs.
>>
>>11686123

Looks like shit
>>
>>11686330
>The jacket is going back to the store.
its a basic black jacket wtf do you know nothing about the internet
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.