[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Onitsuka?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
Do any of you own any pairs or have any long term experience with the serranos? I tried them on at the store and they were comfortable so I bought a pair. What are your opinions.
>>
Also with what would you wear them? They look a little too low profile and narrow so even socks throw them off
>>
Had a pair of Serranos. Not a bad shoe. Don't get them wet, moisture seeps in more easily than say the Mexico 66 or Ultimate 81 series. Of the three mentioned, Serrano lasted me the longest.

I use my Tigers for sports and outdoor hiking, so I'm rather tough on them. The Serranos lasted me about 2 years, whereas my Mexico 66 and Ultimate 81 pairs lasted around 4 years with constant use.
>>
>>11683489
Holy hell, you used Tigers for hiking?
>>
>>11683489
I noticed the suede is also super sensitive to moisture. Thanks! Do you think they'd be decent for tennis/running? I don't like how high off the ground Nike run shoes make me feel. I have some adidas with the run natural soles and stuff and some nike free run tr fits and they are comfortable, but for some reason high soles make me lose balance
>>
Ive had the ultimate 81s for about 2 weeks now on and off, I noticed it's definitely not the best build quality and not for running, but damn they look good. Don't get me wrong, they are comfortable but not ultraboost comfortable.
>>
w2c the Mexico 66 Kill Bill / Bruce Lee colorway
>>
>>11684309
The Tacky Hack Director Store.
>>
File: otu81.jpg (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
otu81.jpg
65KB, 800x600px
what is the best onitsuka shoe?
>>
File: 1456593008859_fa.jpg (179KB, 800x800px)
1456593008859_fa.jpg
179KB, 800x800px
literally the best fucking choice
>>
>>11684786
Kind of off-white, isnt it? Looks great since white shoes is too bright in the eyes when new and lots of people already out there with white shoes, but not off white
>>
>>11684878
They're a bit more grey irl iirc
>>
File: 4564564678978.jpg (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
4564564678978.jpg
64KB, 800x600px
>>11682713
I wish thinking about purchasing this and wearing it with a vintage nike jacket with the same color scheme.

what does /fa/ think about it?
>>
comfy-est shoes. Love mine own a couple pairs, so light and durable.

Favs are off white >>11684878 like this guy said.
>>
I have the 66s in this weird tan body/blue lines color. I'm pretty sure Japanese schoolgirls wear them.

They're comfy as fuck and go with like everything ngl. Would buy again.
>>
any experience with dualios?
I'm thinking about buying a pair
>>
>>11684786

NO DON'T BUY THEM !!!
>>
>>11682713
Wear black leather Colorado 85, it's quite comfy (NB is better though). The build is so-so though, the "nose" part keeps detaching from the shoe, and when I try to mend it, it seems that the leather just breaks in another place.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.