[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill me now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
What the fuck should I wear with cowboy cut wranglers besides hick boots. I just moved to college and I forgot to bring any other jeans.
>>
Nevermind even owning those jeans, and not only do you chose to wear them, they were the only pants you brought to college?

Yeah, you really only have two options. Bleach or bridge
>>
>>11678223
I'm just looking for a short time fix. This is the best I've come up with.
>>
File: congratsm8.jpg (66KB, 940x660px) Image search: [Google]
congratsm8.jpg
66KB, 940x660px
>only brings one pair of denim to college
>asks what shoes to wear with them
>implying youll spend money to buy shoes just for that rather just buying more denim
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>11678248
>>
>>11678250
They're worn in
>>
File: keys.png (301KB, 479x536px) Image search: [Google]
keys.png
301KB, 479x536px
>>11678251
>>11678255
who knows what that means, here are some keys for ya bitch ass

fact - those shoes dont work with those pants
fact - you have vans laying in the background
fact - your gonna look like an idiot no matter what
fact - you dun goofed
fact - do not pin roll like that with those shoes ever again

just wear the vans in the back and make sure you dont fuck up the top.
>>
>>11678251
ew please don't pinroll those

just wear them with anything you'd normally wear with jeans.

seriously how can you not know what to pair with straight cut denim?
>>
>>11678278
I'm from some shitty backwoods town so I wore boots with jeans my entire life.
>they're boot cut
>>
>>11678299
>boot cut
if they're actually boot cut and not just cowboy cut

my initial advice still stands
>>
>>11678255
By new fucking jeans,for several reasons.1. Those are fucking ugly. 2. You need more than one pair. 3. You're just starting college, a set of new, effay clothes is a potential 3-5 year investment in a social life and sex.

Don't fuck about.
>>
no op, someone explain to me why pinrolling with those shoes looks bad? i dont see whats wrong with it
>>
>>11680342
I think they just meant with my ugly ass ankles
>>
>>11680342
pinrolling makes your pants bulge out awkwardly at the ankle as it slowly comes undone

if you want taper, then actually have your pants tapered
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.