[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American in Belfast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: usuallwhatimdressedin.jpg (69KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
usuallwhatimdressedin.jpg
69KB, 500x715px
I am going there next month for personal reasons and holy fuck why is northern ireland filled with ugly and uneffay women? Judging by the pics it must be one of the most uneffay places in Europe.

Are there any shops worth checking out besides belfast bureau? Also, will I get bullied by wearing something like pic related
>>
Just go down to Dublin if you have the money, it's fairly effay down there if you don't mind ignoring the scumbags and the homeless
>>
Arre you coming to our uni? What other personal reasons could there be?
>>
>>11664782

small gene pool ends up with a lot of ugly fuckers, there are some good looking girls on nights out obsessed with how they look so actually end up skinny and good looking, they are very stuck up though because of being better than all the mongs

it probably is one of the worst effay places in europe

there are no good shops or thrift shops

you wont get bullied but some smicks might shout abuse and everyone will stare

just give up on being effay and go out and enjoy the nightlife, its quite fun if you go to the right places

theres also nice scenery outside of belfast if youre into that sort of thing
>>
>>11664930
dublin is just as bad except there is way more tourists and scumbags and druggies
>>
Ive lived in ireland all my life and everyone just dresses in either penneys or H&M.
>>
not many care about fashion because people dont like you here if you are up yourself and consider yourself to be better than others

its quite a backwards country in respect to a lot of things
>>
>>11664782
>Going to Belfast
Thats your first mistake

>>11666945
This its very rare to find anyone who isn't fast fashion.
>>
>>11664782
Irishman here.

Who the fuck goes to vacation in belfast lol!

Seriously ive been to the tourism centre of belfast city and it is utter shit
>>
I'm from Belfast, and I agree; it's utter shite.
>>
>>11664930
>>11666977
>>11667065
>>11667156

>t. free staters

Tell me how effay your GAA half zip is in da wesht Cark bai?

Honestly people here dress no different than the usual normie shit currently on display in UK cities.

All the smicks dress like fuckboys now. Skinnies, bomber and undercut meme. Gone are the wistful days of Nike Air Max and buzzcut.

Couldn't tel you about the wymyyn cause I don't pay attention to roasties.
>>
>>11667288
Aye, the smicks are somewhat (dare I say) 'trendy' these days. Unless of course you see the hardcore scumbags who still kicks about in Air Max 95s and a baggy Nike or Adidas tracksuit.
And you're right about the normie shit; this city is literally full of people who just trend hop on whatever's in, being peddled by H&M and the likes.
>>
>going to belfast
>>
>>11664782
Skip family and come to London, 10x better no joke. Alternatively, once had a month in Belfast, go to London for a week, its worth it senpai.
>>
>>11664782
Try incorporating some union jacks into your fit, the locals love a bit of patriotism.
>>
This thread makes me so happy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.