[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHICH OUTFIT TO WEAR?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: fasionhelppls.jpg (684KB, 1450x1445px) Image search: [Google]
fasionhelppls.jpg
684KB, 1450x1445px
>finally got /fit/ and scored a date with qtpie grill
>need help selecting an outfit for later tonight
>date is at olive garden (im a poorfag)
>>
>>11662939
post a timestamp immediately or else you're trolling
>>
>>11662939
I really like the Swag shirt + cargo shirts outfit! The socks are very stylish too.

Hope you have a nice date OP!
>>
stay home
>>
>>11662939
black t shirt, black pants white stans
best i could do m8
>>
File: IMG_0212[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0212[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>11662944
this my cool shirt
>>
Shit and tie, for sure. You want her to think of you as a successful alpha male, right ?
>>
>>11662939
definitely 3. Perfect balance between casual and formal, also perfect for a summer night. 4 is too emo, 5 too formal and 6 too dad-core. Not even going to write about 1 and 2, kinda feel you posted them as a joke.
>>
>>11662966
I mean, as long as I don't wear a fedora right? I want to appear normal.
>>
Don't listen to these guys. Overall your wardrobe is very poor.

You could either go 4 with black shoes or 6. Maybe 3.
>>
>>11662974
Totally, the girl will love seeing you pull up in Olive Garden wearing this. It shows you take care of yourself and don't mess around.
>>
>>11662978
How can I improve? I only have $100/week to spend on clothing if needed.
>>
>>11662994
Buy your clothes at walmart
>>
>>11662939
I feel so bad about your disfigured face OP
>>
>>11662939
>>
>thinks he's /fit/
>wears swag shirts
>wears Cyrillic shirts

I still have to assume you're trolling. If you're not, wear 4 with bigger shoes and without the Cyrillic meme shirt.
>>
File: fit.jpg (519KB, 1714x1112px) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
519KB, 1714x1112px
>>11663083
Am I not fit? I am native russian speaker tho. Cyrillic not meme shirt
>>
>>11662939
throw away everything you wear in 1&2, 3 is good, 4 is alright too, 5 keep shirt and belt, maybe shoes, but get rid of that shirt, 6 only for work. Like work on your own property.
>>11662994
don't get t-shirts like the ones in 1 and 2. No printed text in that size, not those bright colours, no memes. The short sleeved shirt in 3 is okay. Colour isn't too bright and those printss are alright too. Plain black and white shirts like in pic 4 always work and are easy to combine. Look for bandshirts or something like that. If you buy shirts look for a slim fitting in unicolor maybe with a print like the shirt in 3, if you want to wear it in your free time. If you feel the urge to wear a tie, get a unicolored one, always darker then your shirt. Also the pants you wear in 5 are too loose and too long. Get yourself tighter ones that end over your shoe.
If you're working on a budget, H&M has some wearable clothes or have a look at local thriftshops. And think about starting a hair thread.
>>
>>11663097
You're in shape, and probably more appealing to women than an actual /fit/ autist. I just take /fit/ to mean jacked. If you're Russian, wear your meme shirt for a conversation topic. Could I see what the shirt actually is?
>>
File: IMG_0213[1].jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0213[1].jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>11663107
it is the face of the lead singer of the group leningrad. It translated to "when in st petersburg, drink"
youtube link to the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ugivNRYfjc
>>
All your outfits suck and you look like a malnourished boy bander
>>
I feel so lucky being Italian and being born with an innate sense of fashion that has helped me through life. OP, you dress like absolute shit. 4 is the only salvagable fit.
>>
top left is best
>>
>>11663127
Is cool shirt and band. I would do that outfit, and go somewhere cooler than Olive Garden.
>>
>>11662939
if youre being serious bottom left or top right i guess
>>
>>11663097
show dick you fag
>>
>>11663226
wrong board m8
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.