[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UPDATE THE DAMN STICKY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: XEX_025_NorthKorea_still.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
XEX_025_NorthKorea_still.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Why don't you just update the sticky? go to tuxbell.com , click on "random page" until you see a page that you know something about and edit it a little bit. I did the same and if everyone here did it every once in a while, we'd have a sticky we could send all the newfags to instead of them having to create new threads all the time because the sticky is outdated.
>>
bump i want everyone to edit one little thing
>>
bumpily bump bump
>>
k I have some time lemme start looking through this thing
>>
http://tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Links
wtf hasn't been updated in two years
>>
>>11662550
just like most pages on the sticky, fashion changes and developes MUCH faster than the sticky
>>
>>11662560
I think we should have all of the "general" OP material in a pastebin w/ the link in the sticky
fragrance, rick owens general, watch, etc
>>
>>11662626
Yep. If all the people who complain that /fa/ went to shit actually did something against it, this board would be cleaner because the newfags could just read the damn sticky and actually find useful information instead of the outdated, incomplete stuff and this board would also attract more people who are interested in fashion. Idk if it's worth it to post a reminder to update the sticky every now and then...
>>
File: ayyy.gif (2MB, 318x239px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.gif
2MB, 318x239px
>>11662303
anything special I have to do to be "authorized" to edit anything, or can I just go on and add/subtract/edit shit?
>>
>>11663392
make an account
>>
>>11662894
To be honest I didn't realize we could edit it lol
>>
>>11662303
we already have a place to send newfags its called the QTDDTOT thread so every time some fag starts a new thread for some stupid bullshit just report it, sage, and tell them to go to the QTDDTOT thread
>>
>>11663561
Yeah but he brings up a good point: people do often complain about the sticky, and it can be edited
>>
>>11662303
Yeah but if i find an answer in the sticky I won't get any (You)s
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.