[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/boots/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bean boots.jpg (27KB, 347x400px) Image search: [Google]
bean boots.jpg
27KB, 347x400px
The best period to buy boots is the summer.

What will you use this winter?

Is pic related a meme or are they actually good? (I'm from Denmark, it gets pretty cold/rainy/snowy here)
>>
>>11660355
they are practical but not fashionable.
>>
>>11660355
They're practical, but fucking ugly.
>>
>>11660369
>>11660382
Suggestions for something not so ugly then?

Something still practical please.
>>
>>11660355
stop shilling these LL Shit boots pls
>>
File: shoes.jpg (754KB, 2216x2760px) Image search: [Google]
shoes.jpg
754KB, 2216x2760px
>>11660355
>What will you use this winter?
the same ones I used the previous winter
>>
LL Bean has the best customer support of any company and these boots have a lifetime guarantee that they will make good on no questions ask. my dad has sent his pair in three times.
they are top tier boots and i dont think they are that ugly but definitely less good looking than traditional boot styles.
you wont find a more practical boot anywhere unless you have specialized needs.
>>
>>11660424
do you have a daily shilling quota?
>>
>>11660428
literally this is the first time ive made a post about these boots. i got a pair last winter and really like them and its well known that ll bean has great customer support. this person is from denmark so idk if he would know about that aspect which is important when buying a boot.
they are kind of over priced though.
>>
>>11660399
>>11660428
Asking questions about boots is now shilling... Fuck off, dude.

>>11660424
>>11660435
Thanks for the advice. Is it true that I have to size down? I have size 11 in chucks and nike, should I get a 10?

I'm going for the goretex model, I guess.
>>
>>11660456
i went to an ll bean store and idk what the deal was but i found 3 different sizes that all fit me within half a size difference. it was weird as fuck. but yeah you should size down. my boots are in different state from me right now so i cant double check right now. if you are going to be wearing them in really cold weather you want the regular size, they are made large so you can wear an extra pair of socks. this is like, for camping in sub zero temps though, if youre just walking to class you wont need that unless you have cold feet, i dont know you
>>
>>11660401
Wtc?
>>
>>11660486
Ok, thanks again
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.