[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The blackest black.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I'm a metal head. I love Black Sabbath, one of my all time favorite bands, it should be for any Rock/Metal fan. With that out of the way, I dislike supreme its over hyped street fashion... But, the Sabbath denim jacket is fucking awesome and you could say its a grail of mine... yet I'm not willing to spend 300 plus dollars for it, Hell, I could make one that looks better.. Could anyone point out some good priced black/black wash denim jackets I could use for a base? Also the Sabbath supreme pins I do like, are they pricey? (making a battle jacket)
>>
>>11658511
LURK MORE

READ THE STICKER

LEARN OUR WAYS
>>
>>11658534
Just wanted to start a dialog.. also not lurking.
>>
I feel bad for you as a prime example of someone affected by scalping. My advice is to buy fake stuff where possible, but Im not even sure if the jacket or pins are being faked.
>>
>>11658511
I really liked the Supreme Sabbath stuff as well
Lot of it sat though and isn't too hyped so even though people are asking for ridiculous prices they aren't going to sell anything with those.
Just shoot an offer to enough people, something you find reasonable to pay, and you could easily get one for okay price.
>>
>>11658511
>making a Sabbath battle jacket
It's like you want to get murdered.
>>
>>11658562
>>11658582
Thanks guys, I'll keep looking. I hoped I could pull up someone who has the jacket, but, I guess not. Any websites you guys can point me to that could possibly have one? (not ebay)
>>
>>11658603
What? I was going to buy the Sabbath album shirt and just sow it on the back, making a patch.
>>
>>11658606
Hypebeast, /r/supreme, grailed, facebook groups
>>
Anon is right, you'll get an axe to the back of the head, mate
>>
>>11658511
Just look for some black denim in second hand stores. I am doing something simulair and found a black Levi's jacket that looked very much like the sabbath supreme one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.