[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys how do i make myself prettier?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (49KB, 310x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 310x323px
Hi guys how do i make myself prettier?
>>
good makeup

i know ton of ugly girls who fuck hot guys from outta town because of their makeup and photo angles
>>
Rhinoplasty lmao
>>
>>11658458
burn those glasses, makeup, work out
>>
>>11658458
Lose weight to hollow out your cheeks, not too much though otherwise you'll look manly and/or sick
>>
stop breathing through your mouth, get contacts, lose weight, stop looking droopy, post your armpits
>>
>>11658458
Lose the glasses
Either get a nose correction or search for tutorials on how to hide a big nose with makeup
Use lots of makeup
>>
>>11658685
>Lose weight to hollow out your cheeks
what are you talking about??
why do you think this is how shit works??
>>
>>11658458
You just need to drop those glasses, new haircut, and to become more confident

where do u live ?
>>
>>11658741
Literally look up weight loss and facial fat. That's exactly how it works dumbass
>>
>>11659098
As someone with a BMI of 18 and chubby cheeks, I can confirm this shit does not work.
>>
>>11659588
Post pictures
>>
>>11658458
Those glasses are ugly as fuck. Try to spend some time developing taste and choose the right ones for you.

Work out for a good body. Most girls think their body is shit because they are fat. In fact is because most girls don't move their ass for shit. You can eat a good ammount and work out and your intake goes to tonify muscles like butt, legs and arms instead of fat. Maybe it doesn't sound appealing to have muscle but trust me, your body sudddenly will look great and its really fucking hard to look manly for a girl.

Change your attitude, your face expression doesn't send any kind of attraction. It seems like you are burned down by life. Spend some time unburning your life then. Explore the world and your place in it. Draw, play, hike, compete, take drugs, listen to music, read. There is SO much to do and discover and you have everything to win from it. Exploit life and you will have a boost in self steem, happiness and others will notice.
>>
>>11658458
wear make up and put emphasis on your eyes

don't pluck too much of your eyebrows, it makes your face lose visual guidelines, let it grow a bit more towards the middle

wear contact lenses

lose weight

nose correction if you can afford it

work on your facial expression
>>
>>11658458
Take more HRT, hon.
>>
Aren't you that really chubby trap?
>>
>>11658458
Your face shape would work well with Egyptian bangs, sitting just below your brow (not above)

Be careful straightening though, it can be pretty damaging on your hair if you try it with home products, I'd definitely recommend dropping the cash to get it done professionally.
>>
>>11659588
a skinny-fat workout loose weight and get a lean muscle wieght
>>
your face has alot of fat, try leaning out and maybe if you can grow out some stubble. you look fairly young so maybe you'll mature abit and get a better jaw etc as you grow older
>>
do i look cute guys
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.