[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I keep my current hairstyle or should I get cornrows?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 20160819_212652.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20160819_212652.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
Should I keep my current hairstyle or should I get cornrows? Please help me decide. Tomorrow is the day that I was going to go get them done.
>>
>>11651460
you look like a high-yellow eraserhead
>>
>>11651469
I have heard that before. That is why I am thinking of getting cornrows.
>>
File: kek.png (215KB, 624x861px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
215KB, 624x861px
show me what you got
>>
>>11651476
What?
>>
>>11651460
Looks like shit, get a proper haircut bro
>>
>>11651600
Well I have to wait then bro, my sides are way to short.

When I had a fade I think it looked bad because my forehead looked fucking huge and my hairline was weird. And it was pretty good Barber he didnt fuck me up or anything, my hair is just like that.
>>
definitely rows dude
>>
>>11651616
Damn thanks, do you think it would suit me? Some people say no, some say yes, some say maybe so I am really fucking confused.
>>
>>11651476
Ha! Season three is going to be great!
>>
>>11651460
this is the hair every man dreams to have
>>
>>11651867
Your probably trolling
>>
>>11651879
You're*
>>
>>11651460
before you change your hair, post moar.
>>
Buzz that shit and grow it out. What you have now looks like ass cakes. Cornrows will look even worse.
>>
From a hairdresser's point of view your face is already long so adding to it would make the face appear too long and awkward and your forehead is already wide as is so pulling the hair upward makes it look longer and more wide
If you cut it a little more short and bring bangs down instead of pulling the hair up it would hide the fact that you made yourself a horse face
Just rambling on thoughts in case you wanted to keep the hair the way it is
Cornrows would work if you go for small rows
Also I'm just going by the way your face is turned so if your face forward is different looking then ignore what I have said
>>
Never get that damn eyebrow slit again. Its dumb as hell
>>
>>11651460
get cornrows on top, completely shave sides
>>
>>11651653
Don't matter anything is better than your fucked up chewed up eraser head lookin ass boiii
>>
>>11653078
Lel OP, mcfuckin kill yourself and never post on this board again u ugly looking cunt
>>
it might sound boring but you should go for something cleaner and shorter. the sides of your hair are the best part.

you'd look okay with a soft "black woman smiling in an advertisment" type afro, but if you don't want to look like a nerd I think short cut is best for your face.
>>
>>11652081
Yea I get you. Well my hair isn't actually this long normally, I just brushed it out. Not saying that it's good but it isn't as bad.
What do you mean by bangs?

>>11652741
Wanted to go get them done today but they don't have anybody right now that can do them.
>>
>>11653251
I hated having short hair, really didn't feel it at all.

>>11653078
>>11653232
Lol both of you sound like huge fucking faggots, like seriously, are you 10 years old?
>>
>>11653259
>hurr r u 10 yers old?
Git the fuck off this board you ugly mother fucker.
>>
>>11653329
It's true you fuck, you sure act like one. Might be ugly but your a fucking cunt and nobody likes a cunt.
>>
>>11653329
Lmfao. Are you aware on the board you're on? /fa/ is a place to discuss and criticize fits. This is the place where you get criticized. Now fuck off. You'll never be /fa/
>>
>>11653425
>>11653329
Meant 4 u
>>
>>11651480
Rick and morty idiot
>>
i havent found a person yet that i wanted to say "get a fucking buzzcut"
today that changed
>>
>>11651476
get shwifty
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.