[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism Hacks To Become More Attractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 25

File: lachowski.jpg (94KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
lachowski.jpg
94KB, 500x700px
Share them in this thread
>>
>Cheekbones
Firstly, cut sugar and salt from your diet completely. They bloat your face and thus make your cheekbones less visible. If you are suffering from low blood sugar (irritability, poor mood, low energy) eat a couple of fruits instead.
Also drink more water because it hydrates your face.

>Skin
First thing first, it's been scientifically proven we are more attracted to carotenoid tans than to tans from the sun. This is why it might be a good idea to start supplementing with Beta-Carotene and drinking a couple of glasses of carrot juice everyday. Once you reach desired result you can lessen the dosage.
It is also worth checking out the /skin/ general for obvious reasons.
Also, sweating empties the pores and makes you skin more beautiful as long as you wash it off. So it's a good idea to start doing some cardio.

>brows
If you have thin and undefined brows like most men, aside from improving your diet (which will make you more beautiful in all aspects), you can start using Latisse on your brows everyday before bed. If you have brows that droop to the side (making you look sad), you can use the Latisse brush to pull the brows edges upwards to get them straight/arched.
It is also a good idea to apply some Ricin/Castor oil before you shower and let it stick there. Do not brush it out. Remember to buy extra virgin, unrefined, cold pressed Ricin oil for best results.

>body
Face goes first, but is always a good idea to do cardio. It has been said cardio slims your face out, but whether that is from fat loss or something else is up to debate.
Cardio will also make you sweat and empty your pores to get better skin (it is important to wash your face after however and don't let your sweat stick on after you're done).
You will also do good to pick up weight lifting. If you are young (like most of you underage faggots), trying doing breathing squats and wide grips pull-ups, this will in long-term contribute to wider shoulders.
>>
>>11645309
any tips for the jawline region?
>>
cont.
>hair
This is a broad subject with lots of different answers to, but to sum it up, it is important to keep healthy and thick hair. There are lots of different answers to this, but my personal recommendation is using shampoo only once a week, and prior to getting in the shower to shampoo your hair, apply an oil to your hair and let it stick for half an hour to get thicker and more life to your hair.

>posture
This is important, because poor posture not only makes you look uglier, it also affects your mood and confidence. If you walk around slouched, most people will perceive you as a loser, and you will feel like one too.
Of course, on /fa/ it is considered cool to walk around a bit "relaxed", but at least try to not look like you spend most of your time in front of the screen.
Posture can also affect facial development in children and teenagers, probably to a lesser extent in adults. If not for the face do it for your mood and the other benefits.

>diet
Cut sugar as much as you can, only sugar you get should be from fruits.
Cut salt, don't salt your food ever again.
Try to avoid gluten, because it can also affect face.
Don't eat fried food for obvious reasons (it's unhealthy).
And lots of fucking carrots.
Drink a shit ton of water too.
Eat more vegetables, most people on /fa/ probably don't lift so there is no need for those that aren't powerlifters to eat meat more than once or twice a week, and avoid red meat like the plague.

>>11645327

>Jawline
Depending on how old you are, chewing gum might help you.
Personal anecdote: I stopped taking my ADD medicin and started chewing gum like crazy. I now have an insanely wide and defined jaw - this was however when I was 15, so it will probably not help most posters here, as the skull doesn't grow much past 20.
It may sound like Pascal's Wager, but try getting into Mike Mew and his tips. I do it, and I can breathe through my nose much better now.
>>
Anyways, I will return later in an hour or so and post more of my autismo hacks and small changes in everyday life that can lead to long and short term beauty.

Meanwhile, I'd love to hear if you guys also have some habits that make you better.
I haven't even tried with facial exercises yet, so I have no comment on that.
>>
i think i know why autismos like you like to this all this stuff. it's because to you, attracting other people is a lot of shit that goes on instinct and with confidence. with this routine and stuff you make it like maths. no surprise autists can't think unless things are set in stone, so you do all this stuff because it guarantees it

not saying it's bad but the only ppl that do this stuff are weirdos
>>
>>11645331
thanks for the tips. waiting for more
>>
>>11645295
>Neck
A wider neck looks better and is more dominant. Do neck bridges or weights. Just search neck exercises
>>
>>11645330
>apply an oil to your hair and let it stick for half an hour to get thicker and more life to your hair.

is coconut oil good enough?
>>
>>11645358
I was going to get to this actually. It's best however you go to the gym and do that instead of doing neck exercises at home. You'll save time and you can also do other good exercises such as deadlifts and squats.

>>11645364
Yes, coconut oil should be good - as mentioned before I personally use castor oil both for my hair and brows, and I love it because it's really cheap and you don't need to use a whole lot of it because it's so thick.
It also makes your eyebrows darker, which is good for someone like me who has very bright eyebrows
>>
>>11645479
how would you apply castor oil onto hair?
>>
>>11645499
not that anon but invest in a spray bottle
i put olive oil and coconut oil in it and water it down a shit load, then spray it on my hair every morning
>>
cutting out sugar makes my skin look way better. not even acne wise. it makes my skin look softer and porcelein
>>
File: 1375091760408.png (200KB, 881x522px) Image search: [Google]
1375091760408.png
200KB, 881x522px
>>11645358
>wider neck
>attractive
>>
>>11645508
Then do you wash it out in the shower?
>>
>>11645508
how much teaspoon/tablespoon for each oil and how much ml of water?
>>
File: 1451470706015.jpg (16KB, 185x243px) Image search: [Google]
1451470706015.jpg
16KB, 185x243px
>>11645538
>"Ya look like your trying to shit lol"
>>
>>11645538
Enjoy your easily broken pencil neck. A thicker neck always looks better unless you end up with some ridiculous 19"+ bs but you won't unless you have insane genetics and roid.
Think about it, evolutionary, a thicker neck is going to be a greater advantage in fighting and hunting
>>
>>11645309
>It has been said cardio slims your face out, but whether that is from fat loss or something else is up to debate.

No it isn't?
>>
>>11645295

VEGANISM
E
G
A
N
I
S
M
>>
>>11645309
i use himalayan pink salt, thats apparently better for you, or is this bullshit?
>>
>>11645812
I've been vegan for sixth months still confused do I take b12 iron or a multivitamin which ones or all of the also need ideas for simple healthy vegan shit for college, starting next week
>>
>>11645331
Can you be a little mores pacific when you say cut out sugar and salt? Avoid as much sodium that's already in food you eat or just not add and salt? And yeah a lot of sugar in fruit so idk abt that
>>
File: neck.jpg (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
neck.jpg
99KB, 500x500px
>>11645538
>>
>>11645538
huge necks are aesthetic af
>>
>>11645703
>No it isn't?

what did he mean by this? i hear broscience all the time cardio makes ur face slimmer not from losing fat but because of veins or some shit
>>
>>11645820
not that anon and i dont know about the himalayan salt but natural sea salt contains about 70 different micronutrients so i prefer it to simple nacl-salt
>>
>cut salt from your diet
yeah no
>>
I'm back lads. Let me continue

>diet
Now, I already covered this briefly but let me continue.
Try to avoid meat as well, especially red meat, and animalistic products. This isn't for moral reasons, but just for your own sake as you will look better. Whether or not you should go full vegan is up to debate, but considering most people here are low on cash it might be a good idea to avoid meat just because it's expensive, and in turn look better too.

>neck
Like the other anons said, neck is important in looking good - of course, you may not look like a male model who are typically thin so whether or not you want to do this is up to you.
If there is any accessory exercises you think about adding to routine, add neck. Chances are you will never get to the point that it's too thick anyways.

>breathing
Breathe through your nose, tongue at the top of the roof of your mouth, make a vacuum to make it stick there. The entire tongue needs to sit in the roof, not just the tip.
Mike Mew goes through this and while it hasn't been observed to make much change in adults it's a "heck why not". Personally it has allowed me to breathe really, really good through my nose and it feels unnatural to breathe through my mouth unless I'm doing cardio. I also don't recommend doing that, since we weren't evolved that way although I've heard *once* (Google doesn't really turn anything up so take this with a grain of salt) prisoners used to tape their mouths and do cardio because it expanded the jaw. I wouldn't do that, though.

>teeth
Buy toothpaste that bleaches your teeth, but don't overdo it. Your teeth should at most be the same color as your eye white. Also, if you're too old to get braces maybe you can try to chew hard things over a longer period of time to see if your teeth straighten out, that is if you have bad teeth.

>>11645499
I just pour it down my hair line and my parting in the hair. It's really greasy though so you have to mess around to spread it out.
>>
>>11645330
>cut salt from your diet

Is this just broscience or are there sources actually backing this.
>>
>>11645812
The thing is vegans are pretty much forced to eat healthy shit else they die. Not being vegan/vegetarian is actually much healthier if you watch what you eat.
>>
File: tumblr_mn6cv3ovZi1rjot3oo7_500.jpg (68KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mn6cv3ovZi1rjot3oo7_500.jpg
68KB, 500x434px
>>11645849

A multivitamin usually contains both the iron and B12 you need and so its a good idea to take those every day or 5-6 days a week although you should check the ingredients to make sure it has those.

If you went for a while without taking B12 its not a bad idea to take additional B12 for a month or two in addition to the multivitamin (although preferably at a different time of day from the multi).

Your body builds up stocks of B12 and if you have sufficient stocks of it there are not issues and it can last you a long time without anymore B12 but if you have not had a source of it for a while you want to build up your stocks of it in addition to getting the amount needed on a daily basis. Make sure the B12 you take is the Methylcobalamin type as that is adsorbed better then the other one.

If you don't want to rely on supplements its been shown that Nori (dried purple seaweed) contains B12 and prevents deficiency when consumed by vegans but if you don't want to eat that daily then supplements work fine.

For simple, healthy, cheap and tasty vegan stuff I'd recommend:

>Rice and Beans plus all the shit you can mix with it
>Peanut/Almond-butter and jelly sandwich with banana slices inside it
>cereal with almond milk and fruit
>stir-frys in general
>salads with high-nutrition stuff like spinach, avacados, carrots, etc
>spinach/kale with tomatoes, zucchini and garbanzo beans all fried together
>find a source of cheap avocados and eat several every day
>snack on bananas, nuts and seeds, almonds and pumpkin seeds are top-tier in terms of nutrition, peanuts are good too, raw and unsalted are the healthiest and will make you feel better then the fried and salted stuff.

Try not to buy nuts and seeds and specialty stuff like Chia/Hemp/Flax from regular stores because it comes in small over-priced bags. Instead go to Costco or order online and you can get huge bags for cheap.
>>
>>11645956
salt leads to bloating. it in no way is helpful outside of in sports drinks after intense workouts, which is why it is at the top of the food pyramid
>>
>hands
Now this isn't related to the face, but it can help.
If you haven't played any sports, chances are your hands are very small.
Hands get bigger from stimulus and the bones grow to be thicker when used and put stress on.
If your growth plates haven't fused yet (your height probably has, but shoulders might still be growing up until you're 25) hit the gym or start banging your hand against the wall like a retard for them to grow.
I prefer the gym.

>hardcore shit for absolute madmen
You can get a palate expander to get a more attractive face if you have poor teeth. It will make your mouth wider and might give you a less "swollen" appearance, so you will see cheekbone and jaw development and maybe even reduction of wrinkles. I haven't tried this though and it might also be internet bullshit, but it does look promising and should in theory help you.

>>11645956

http://www.livestrong.com/article/92519-rid-puffy-face/

I know livestrong isn't the best website, but it's reported so much around the internet it's gotta be true, right? Either way, too much salt isn't good for you anyways and chances are you are eating too much even if you're not adding it to your food, through processed food or meat etc.
I've heard from /fit/ (could be broscience bullshit though) that you sweat out both zinc and salt, so that lifters and people who do cardio can eat more salt and meat generally.
I can probably find a factual source otherwise or you can just google around.
>>
>>11645961

That's a common misconception but it's just not true.

If you DO THE VEGAN DIET PROPERLY - which means getting all the nutrients your body needs then you are much healthier then the average omnivore, even ones who eat healthily.

Meat/dairy/eggs causes all sorts of health issues including inflammation which ties into most major diseases like cancer and heart disease. So if you do the vegan diet properly you are getting the correct amount of nutrition just as any omnivore but you are not suffering from the added negative effects of meat/dairy/eggs so you end up being healthier.

>Non-vegetarian diets were compared to vegetarian dietary patterns (i.e., vegan and lacto-ovo-vegetarian) on selected health outcomes. Vegetarian diets confer protection against cardiovascular diseases, cardiometabolic risk factors, some cancers and total mortality. Compared to lacto-ovo-vegetarian diets, vegan diets seem to offer additional protection for obesity, hypertension, type-2 diabetes, and cardiovascular mortality.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
>>
>>11645950
any other teeth whitening advice aside from toothpaste?
>>
>>11645950

Teeth-hack - pee into a cup multiple times a day, rinse vigorously and spit it out and use mouthwash afterwards. Urine contains urea which binds to the tannins that are attached to teeth and make them yellow and when you rinse with urine every day it removes the tannins over time. The Romans did this.
>>
>>11645956
I can't be arsed to link you to stuff, but you can easily google it.

Basically, to process the ions in salt, your body requires a lot of water, so eating salty foods leads to water retention. This mechanism is, for example, the reason we're not supposed to drink seawater; the ion content in proportion to H2O content is too high for us to process, so we would actually need to drink fresh water for our bodies to handle it safely (pathogens aside). This is just in terms of appearance/bloating.

Modern people in general, consume too much salt, which can contribute to various diseases (for example, Korea has a really high rate of stomach cancer, because Koreans eat so much salty food). If you can access it, CBC's Marketplace show did an episode on salt consumption, The Great Salt Shakedown. It's a very interesting watch - the show in general is actually pretty informative imho.
>>
>>11645993
the study doesn't account for the fact that vegans, on average, just care more about what they eat.
>>
>>11645995
>>11646001
>>
>>11645309
>latisse
90 euro per month is a bit expensive man
>>
>tan
If you really want a tan try melonotan-2. Combine this with as mentioned before Beta-Carotene, carrots, and a healthy diet. With melanotan-2 you can tan without risking cancer or getting wrinkly.
I have tried it however, and I got some spots from it. It is also quite expensive, especially if you don't want to inject it (I used a nasal spray).

>more absolute madmen shit for big guys
You can also buy a face pulling face mask like pic related to "squeeze" your face together to make it more attractive. While round heads aren't attractive on guys, typically most men have way to ovally shaped heads with weak jaws.
Not sure if this works either but I'm thinking of trying it out.

>absolute madmen who want to become the biggest guys
You can always start roiding, it will enhance your face greatly if you don't do drugs such as tren which will turn your skin to crisp. Not really advocating for this though, *in theory* HGH+test should make your face grow and due to the high test it would grow in a more manly direction but again this isn't really /fa/ and also not something you wanna risk. Plus it's expensive as fuck.

Keep in mind that all of the things I list give small changes that can make an ugly 3/10 fuck to a 7/10 done right - especially the things I stated first, which are obvious and not "in theory" stuff like Mewing, which hasn't been proven aside from anecdotal evidence (such as myself, I have seen minor changes).
Also, surgery might be a better option as well if you're 20+.
Some of the things stated here are really cheap and easy to do however so for your own sake pick them up as habits.
>>
>>11645995
OP is giving bad advice in terms to the toothpaste thing. Usually, whitening toothpastes use abrasive particles to essentially sand away the yellowed layers of your teeth.
Any bleaching agents in the toothpaste are added just so they can write them on the tube to appear effective, when in reality the whitening pastes and mouthwashes are not on your teeth for long enough to do anything. It's all in the abrasives.

Use whitening strips. I would say go for the 1 week/2 week ones, not the one-off "2 hour whitening" types. Those will make your teeth ache. Just take it easy. I usually only use half of the 2wk box at a time, since I find super bright glowing teeth look a bit bizarre.
>>
>>11645995
I've got no clue dude, I am not an expert, just a former uggo with too much time and an unhealthy obsession with looks.
Keep in mind, I do appreciate when other people contribute to the thread - the things I state I have tried out myself except for a few ones which I have said look promising or you have to take with a pinch of salt.
>>
>>11646028
Oh shit, really? I apologize then. My commie country has always had ultra strict laws regarding things in foods and toothpaste, we don't even have Latisse here and many other things because they might affect 0.01% of the population in a negative way.

So, I guess I took it for granted that whitening toothpaste is good because it's legally sold here at the pharmacy.

TL;DR: im srry i just assumed it was good because its legal in my commie country gg
>>
>>11645854
>Sea salt
>Pacific
Was this on purpose?
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px)
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>11645330
A point on the posture thing:

Drugstores - hospital ones for sure - and rehab equipment stores sell a variety of posture braces. Essentially it's a strong elastic with loops for your arms. This will keep your shoulders back until you automatically do it yourself.
You might think it will actually weaken the muscles because you're not doing the work yourself, but don't worry about that. If your posture is bad, it will actually help your muscles. I used one, and at first my back/shoulder muscles actually ached, because they were stretched into a new position consistently. It also "trains" you into holding that position. You get used to it, so you just keep that posture naturally after a time.
Took me 2 months of near-constant wear, but my posture is much better now for the past 6 months or so.
>>
File: rust-and-blue.jpg (24KB, 640x805px) Image search: [Google]
rust-and-blue.jpg
24KB, 640x805px
>>11646009

Bullshit. Its a review published in pubmed which is the gold-standard of biomedical research and it reviews a bunch of other studies published in pubmed. If studies have poor methodologies they usually don't make pass the review process and aren't published.

Also, its been shown meat is bad even when you account for all the other confounding factors:

>Recent evidence from large prospective US and European cohort studies and from meta-analyses of epidemiological studies indicates that the long-term consumption of increasing amounts of red meat and particularly of processed meat is associated with an increased risk of total mortality, cardiovascular disease, colorectal cancer and type 2 diabetes, in both men and women. The association persists after inclusion of known confounding factors, such as age, race, BMI, history, smoking, blood pressure, lipids, physical activity and multiple nutritional parameters in multivariate analysis.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26780279

There have also been intervention studies where instead of surveying people they directly make people switch to a vegan diet and study how it effects their bodies.

>A low-fat, starch-based, vegan diet eaten ad libitum for 7 days results in significant favorable changes in commonly tested biomarkers that are used to predict future risks for cardiovascular disease and metabolic diseases.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25311617

>Vegan diet intervention significantly improved health risk factors and reduced systemic inflammation as measured by circulating CRP.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25637150

And lastly, its directly been shown that meat causes inflammation and contributes to cancer progression through doing so and researchers have shown the biological mechanism through which this take places.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25548184
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24284436
>>
>>11646028
what whitening strips do you use?
>>
>>11646043
I mean, it's not "bad" if you don't use it a lot, I guess. It's considered safe enough to sell. But the caveat is that it sands down your teeth, so chemical means of whitening would be better I think.

It's not like they accurately advertise how it actually works, so most people definitely have no idea.

Just hoping to save even a couple of people some sensitivity issues down the line.

PSA: whitening strips will make your teeth feel sensitive for a couple of hours after use. It's normal and goes away. The strips use the exact same stuff that dentists do, just in lower concentrations, so they're considered safe...until some new research comes out in a decade that they cause eyeball cancer or something idk
>>
>>11646062
Honestly, just whatever's on sale at the time. The ingredients are basically all the same. You can even check - before buying, grab a box of "brand" ones like Crest White Strips and a drugstore brand and compare the list.

I'm a pharmacy student, so I think the ingredients might make more sense to me than to others, but if the names/concentrations "medical" or "active" ingredients are comparable , then just buy the generic.
>>
There's some things I have forgotten to mention.

>showering/bathing
Do this cold, at least once when you finish off the shower. Do as cold as your shower will allow. You will freak out at first but eventually you'll adapt. For me, I can't wake up without it.
Cold showers also makes your face less puffy, increasing testosterone temporarily, gives you an energy kick and desu makes you more disciplined, which is good if you're a failure like everyone here that spends time on an anonymous fashion forum for angry teens.

>>11645854
Avoid sodium as much as possible, avoid eating any food that has had sodium in it. I'm not really telling you you can't eat at a fine restaurant though but just don't make it a habit. And don't salt your food. Also don't worry about fruit, if you feel the need to eat sugar just eat an apple or a banana.
I've also heard online a few times that fruits take away water from your face again I am not sure if this is true or not, I have not seen any studies on it, but I eat fruit anyways not for this reason though, but if it's true that's great.
Also for you /fit/izens in this thread, quit your "fitting a donut into my macros" shit, it's just an excuse to be unhealthy.
Why not just fit a banana into your macros instead and get the delicious micro-gains?
>>
>>11646074
thanks
>>
>>11646076
I find a good cheat for avoiding salt is to add lemon instead. Obviously you can't sub it for baking or whatever, but if you're having fish or grains or something, a squeeze of lemon will add a bit of acidity to liven up the flavour.
I don't ever add salt to my salads anymore, for example.
>>
Are the people in this thread that retarded? Pee into a cup then rinse your mouth with it?

Just eat healthy(maintenance, above or below your calorie needs) , exercise and drink lots of water.

Stupid fucks
>>
>>11645295
>Firstly, cut sugar and salt from your diet completely.

Stopped fucking reading there. Absolute horse shit. Cutting anything completely from your diet is a sure fire way to destroy your body.

For fucks sake. Utter idiotic cunt.
>>
>>11646095
That is basically what OP is saying. He's just giving them the instructions very clearly.
And the person who said drink your own piss wasn't OP btw
>>
>>11646095
>>11646099

Shit guys, the title of the thread has "autistic" in it. What did you expect famalams? If you have contradictory advice, I'm sure people would be happy to read that too.
>>
>>11646099
>implying that you don't get enough sugar from fruit

Do I have to speak ultra clear to you? Don't cut out sugar completely but your only major source should come from fruit.
And you get salt anyways, most food is salted and if you eat outside more than twice a week odds are you already get enough from that food, or if you like cheese you get the most from there.
Of course you don't need to cut things out completely, it's just that our modern diets have made it almost impossible to cut those things out completely so you shouldn't even have to worry about missing out on your precious salt or sugar.
I think I also stated that you can eat more sugar if you train a lot.
>>
COuld you do a post on makeup?
>>
>>11646027

Tell me about the asian woman, why does she wear the mask?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (14KB, 194x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
14KB, 194x200px
>>11645950
>Breathe through your nose with your tongue tied to the roof of your mouth
>Get thicker necks and hands
>the cheek-bones meme
>>
>>11645309
Misinformed broscience shit. Carotenoid tans that can compare to actual tans would require you to literally consume hundreds of carrots a day - plus I'd like to see the """""actual scientific evidence"""" to show that people prefer carrot tans over actual tans.

Also you're retarded for saying that cardio may or may not cause weight loss, are you actually stupid??

Fucking hell some people on this board really are faggots.
>>
>>11646161
Yea man. I saw it on an episode of Magic Schoolbus once. People gotta dial back with their cartoon science.
>>
>>11646161
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11059831/Healthy-glow-from-vegetables-is-more-attractive-than-a-tan-scientists-find.html

>Carotenoid tans that can compare to actual tans would require you to literally consume hundreds of carrots a day

No you don't. Plus carrots are cheap as fuck, eating 5 carrots a day isn't hard, especially not if you throw them into the mixer and just make a juice out of it.

>Also you're retarded for saying that cardio may or may not cause weight loss, are you actually stupid??

No, I am saying that some people claim cardio makes you face slimmer, not from the fat but because of some other shit, like needing to disperse heat or something. I am not saying cardio doesn't cause weight loss you stupid fuck. Read again.
>but whether that is from fat loss or something else is up to debate
literally what I said. people on /fa/ and /fit/ claim all the time that cardio will make your face slimmer, but not from the fat but from sweating or something.
You don't even need to do cardio to lose weight.

You're just mad as fuck you are a pasty bloated ugly fuck. No it's not just genetics, you just have shitty habits, not sure if that will make you more or less happy tho
>>
>>11646161
carotenoid tans are actually proven to be more attractive tho + carrots are fucking delicious and healthy and u dont need to spend time in the sun or get skin cancer

i eat five carrots a day and beta carotene
>>
>>11646180
I have an actual tan because I go outside, I don't have to obsessively consume carrots just to look like I don't spend my night browsing a fashion board.

>>but whether that is from fat loss or something else is up to debate

>My face is slimmer, the fat on it is literally reducing. Yet this is quite clearly evidence of me sweating a lot when I run and not me actually losing fat through exercise.

You're a fucking retard, go and post your shitty facts on Quora's fitness section.
>>
>>11646217
>not knowing that a fat face isn't necessarily from fat but from water retention

absolute retard, also sweating doesn't equal burning fat lmao
>>
>>11646217
>wanting to get wrinkly skin long-term
>thinking it is hard to drink carrot juice everyday instead of orange or apple juice
>doesn't even know that "fat" faces aren't caused by literal fat but water retention

Plenty of people have more defined faces at higher bodyfats than others, fat plays a huge part, but if you dehydrated yourself and consumed a shit ton of salt over the course of a week you'd look bloated and ugly as fuck.
>>
>>11646235
>>11646237
Dude ur not fat it's just water lmao!!

Bet you're both 250+kg and under 5'5"
>>
>>11646242
Nah, but every little helps ya know. If it wasn't for the supposed beauty enhancing aspect of cardio, I'd still do it, it feels nice and it's healthy.
Plus of course fat plays a role, it's probably the most deciding factor, but it's not uncommon for skinnyfags to have fat faces too despite being at 6% bodyfat. But whatever dude do as you wish lol
>>
>cut out meat as much as possible

but why? I need my protean man and its cheap af
>>
>>11646255
where do you live where meat is cheap as fuck lmao

btw if u lift u cant really cut out meat that much but still eat it only for the proteins
>>
>>11645330
>Try to avoid gluten
stopped reading right there
>>
File: 360_lecter0103.jpg (33KB, 360x235px) Image search: [Google]
360_lecter0103.jpg
33KB, 360x235px
>>11646027
>>
>>11646265
eastern europ cheap meat
>>
>>11646279
Alright I'll admit it's not necessary but all those women's health magazines can't be straight up lying can they?

Tbh it's not really a problem for me I get most my carbs from oats anyways
>>
>>11646027
No one thought I was hot until I put on the mask
>>
>>11645551
not either of the prevous anons but I just use my hands to spread coconut oil in my hair before sleeping and then wash it out in the shower the next morning. my hair feels softer, thicker, and more textured since I started doing this. only downside is that you have to shampoo afterwards, which I don't like doing since it dries my hair out.

put a towel over your pillow so that you don't get it covered in oil.
>>
>>11646001
am I getting baited or is this a real thing? I have yellow teeth so this sounds like a lifesaver but I'm also autistic so I can't tell if this is true or not
>>
>>11646076
lets say im an autismo that eats pasta/marinara almost every night for dinner, is that too much sodium?
>>
>>11646469
Too many carbs senpai, cut that shit out
>>
File: f.jpg (74KB, 1096x607px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
74KB, 1096x607px
>>11645995
>>
>>11646251
Look everyone, it's trying to communicate.
>>
>>11645330
>chewing gum might help you

not even close
>>
>>11645950
>if you're too old to get braces
you're never too old
>>
>>11645900
Effay
>>
>>11646099
Sugar ages your skin cells, or something to that effect. I wouldn't say cut out completely, but sugar is in so much food today. I would say eat more fruit, vegetables, whole foods etc. and less sugar.

Also I think the guy means cutting out glucose, not fructose.
>>
>>11645309
Cartots also maintain your eye vision
>>
>>11646061
Kek
Vegan gains stay on youtube you fucking fagget. You will never be effay so might as well move to another board
>>
>>11646846
not him but being vegan is effay. enjoy your hormone distupting phthalates and clogged arteries
>>
>>11646860
Lmao vegan could be effay but fagget like you are the ones who ruin it, where do you live sir? I'd love to grab your ears and scream in your face then we can go eat vegan food. Honestly I feel like you are really overweight and you just become vegan like 2 weeks ago, probably same with the other fag
>>
>>11646488
>lemon juice and salt
>brush your teeth with it

How can anyone not see that this is a horrible idea?
>>
>>11646882
Wtf. Anon don't just say that and not back it up...EXPLAIN
>>
>>11646882
I just posted what I saw in the other thread. Take it with a grain of salt.
>unintentional pun
>>
>>11645330
>posture can also affect facial development in children and teenagers
you're thinking about teeth posture and tongue position
>>
>>11646912
body posture can also affect face
if u walk slouched over you will get a giraffe neck dude
>>
>>11646933
Wouldn't a giraffe neck make you look taller when you fix your posture?
>manlet hacks
:^)
>>
>>11645950
>Breathe through your nose, tongue at the top of the roof of your mouth, make a vacuum to make it stick there. The entire tongue needs to sit in the roof, not just the tip.
What? How?
>>
>>11646889
Lemon juice is highly acidic... do you like dissolving your enamel? Cause that's how you do it.
>>
>>11647013
So should we try to figure out how many times we should do it before it messes up my enamel or should we not do it at all? Yeah its highly acidic but it's not like someone would brush them with that everyday. Except for the pic anon posted
>>
>>11645295
>RSD
>The art of seduction
>Pandora's box by Vin Dicarlo

the best of the best. just check it out just ones, especially pandora's box
>>
>>11647021
Don't do it all. If lemon juice helped whiten teeth at all people would bottle it and advertise it as such. If you wanna whiten teeth: brush daily, don't drink coffee or tea, don't drink soda, use mouth wash, and hell flossing couldn't hurt I'm sure. There are commercial whitening products that might help too, but I have no experience with them. If its real acidic, don't rub that shit on your teeth. No bueno.
>>
>>11646949
close your mouth, and suck inhale in you mouth, you'll feel your tongue press up against your airway

don't put slack in it, try to maintain your tongue in that position, and breathe through your nose.

I try to do it for the majority of the day, save for meal times

you'll find that you talk a lot less than you usually would, at least that's been my experience
>>
>>11646912
No its both
>>
>>11645935
Remember, when you get goiter, eat tons of pomelos lol
>>
>>11645950
>considering most people here are low on cash it might be a good idea to avoid meat just because it's expensive,
tfw where i live apples cost more than minced meat
>>
>>11647132

that's not a fair comparison, ur mom can sell her minced meat over and over while the grocery can only sell each apple only once.
>>
>>11646099
Probably means adding extra salt and sugar, it's impossible to actually completely cut both out. Enjoy your autism.
>>
>>11645989
>If you haven't played any sports, chances are your hands are very small.
Stopped reading, just how dumb are you exactly?
>>
>>11647063
> focuses on keeping mouth closed
> talks less
>>
>>11646419

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/from-gunpowder-to-teeth-whitener-the-science-behind-historic-uses-of-urine-442390/
>>
File: fun old guy.jpg (313KB, 2831x2000px) Image search: [Google]
fun old guy.jpg
313KB, 2831x2000px
>>11645309
>cut sugar from your diet completely
>eat a couple of fruits instead

I came to /fa/ to get tips on my cutting, but you guys just know how to starve yourselves.

Learn how2nutrition goddamit
>>
>>11647164
i mean, i wouldn't say i necessarily focus on keeping my mouth closed anymore, i definitely did for the first few days when i started tho

tho i suppose when i did start and i was actively focused on my tongue placement and my breathing i spoke less, and now it's just been like that since
>>
File: Tartar.jpg (100KB, 800x698px) Image search: [Google]
Tartar.jpg
100KB, 800x698px
Hey guys I have a massive tartar build up in my teeth (pic related is similar to what I have)

I just brushed my teeth with salt and baking soda (hurt really bad), did I fuck up?

What techniques can I try to get rid of this.
>>
>>11645330
this is borderline b8man-core.
stop being creepy and start being normal
being this aware of your health is un-/fa/ as fuck
>>
abstaining from sugar isn't starving urself anon, it's good nutrition.

are you misinterpreting his statement about fruit? he's saying fruit is a good replacement for sugar because it has fiber and shit that allows the body to process the sugar from fruit in a far more healthy manner than processed sugars.

and no, he isn't saying only eat two fruits a day for food
>>
>>11647411
meant to reply to>>11647241
>>
>>11647355
help
>>
>>11647395
can someone explain the h8 for patrick b8man, the trip that is, not the actor.
>>
>>11647424
>the actor
>>
>>11645989
what the actual fuck
this is autism
>>
>>11647355
You should cut salt and sugar from your diet
>>
>>11645330
>try getting into Mike Mew
my descendant of African slaves
>>
>>11646009
it literally does though
>>
>>11646488
>what kind of teeth you want senpai
>just fuck my enamel up
>say no more
>>
>>11645309
>>11645330
how to slim down but not gain too much muscle?

i want to be skinny but not want to be really buff, also I was born with very muscular thighs is there a way to slim them down??
>>
>>11647355
Go to the dentist, she will scrap that yellow shit. Brush your teeths 3 times a day, and stop drinking sodas, coffee and smoking cigs. Also brush your teeths with Colgate Luminous White. Its expensive but it works
>>
>>11646774
Meme made up by the based Brits to make the Nazis stop wondering why all of their planes were being spotted so soon.
>radar
>>
>>11646112
Don't wear it.
>>
>>11646878
You sound like a fatty and a knuckle dragger. Facts make you want to scream? Poor thing.
>>
>>11647355
Go to a dentist. Brush your teeth twice a day.
Literally duh.
>>
>>11647919
I've used Rembrandt Intense Stain and it worked wonders.
>>
>>11645995
Not really whitening adv exactly, but oral hygiene isn't too complicated

>Floss
Brand does not matter. Just get in b/w every tooth and scrape both sides to remove plaque. Once -twice every day

>Brush
Cover each surface. That means front, bite surface, and the back. Go over each tooth for about 10 seconds or so and go in a circular motion, not back and forth. This is much easier with an electric toothbrush, but high end brushes are not needed. Replace heads or brushes like every 3 months. Brush your gums as well and your tongue. Oh yeah, don't rinse your mouth. Simply spit out the toothpaste

>tongue
Get a tongue cleaner ASAP or a spoon and scrape everything off. Go all the way to the back and repeat the motion several times. Your breath will smell 100x times better

>Mouthwash
No explaining needed. Just swish it around your mouth

>Fluoride rinse
Mouthwash is cool, but dries your mouth, which bacteria like. It's best to use alcohol free fluoride rinse after. You can find ACT rinse at any store.

Do that twice every day and you're golden

Eat lots of apples. Drink lots of water - no soda. Get your teeth professionally whitened if you want. Use whitening strips, etc

I also bought a "whitening kit" online, but I didn't like it at all. Much better to go to a professional. But keep in mind that your teeth are naturally kind of yellow and it's not good to want them crystal white if you're a guy since it can look feminine
>>
>>11645538
kelly wants it bad
>>
>>11646026
alldaychemist sells it for like $11 a month
>>
/fa/ falling for the /fit/ broscience memes i see
>>
>>11647956
Not fat I'm just short 5'8 120ish haven't weighed myself in awhile tho so it might be a bit more & facts don't make me want to scream I just get annoyed by faggets like you so I would like to scream in your face, like I said my m8 we can go eat vegan food and have a good time but if you try to annoy people by saying useless shit I will throw the table and force you to eat part of my arm.
>>
>>11646027
Why are white people scared of the sun?
>>
>>11648282
Everyone who cares about their skin not just white you uneducated swine. The sun is good just being on it for too long can mess you up in the long run so it would be best to avoid it & to always wear sunscreen.
>>
>>11645978
lmao homie are you seriously referencing the food pyramid you know thats all bullshit right
>>
>>11645900
Daddy
>>
nigga how the fuck do I cut sodium
>>
>>11648338
Lol white folks can't even be in the sun for one minute without getting cancer
>>
this thread is literally bro science cancer
>>
>>11648403
Lame ass joke about people. & go educate yourself and come up with a smarter joke that makes sense. You can't just be a ignorant guy, and think people are gonna agree with you.
>>
>>11648436
>white folks
>people
Lmao, but forreal why are white people so scared of going outside on a nice summer day? How can you be from this planet but not able to enjoy the day at the beach and shit?
>>
>>11645309
>sweating empties the pores and makes you skin more beautiful as long as you wash it off. So it's a good idea to start doing some cardio

You mean sauna.
>>
>>11648442
You are generalizing white people on Internet and regular white people, everyone no matter what loves the beach so everyone is gonna go tan even whites they love doing that shit. People from here prefer not to do that because the sun fucks up your skin regardless of what race you are. But holy shit m8 you sound so abhorrent. Are you a black guy who doesn't like white people or what?
>>
OP, for the love of God, please, please, put a cherry on these delicious dessert of autism and post your photo.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
4KB, 259x194px
>>11645962

>cheap
>avocados
>>
>>11645962
Not him, but just wanted to add that of you're vegan or thinking about it then you NEED TO GET A FUCKING BLOOD TEST.

Everyone is different, so get a test and ask your doctor how much of what nutrient you're going to need to supplement.
>>
>doesn't Autism Hacks To Become More Attractive
>OP's image of a gross ass twink that no one would go for
>>
>>11647149
fuck
>>
>>11647424
>>11647443
>the actor

Patrick Bateman is such a convincing psychopath that he has managed to convince hollywood he's actually a British actor. American Psycho was a documentary
>>
>>11647451
>autism

well, it's in the title of the thread
>>
The king of autism is back bois

>>11647918
Ask /fit/. I'm not an expert. Read the thread title - I'm just trying to share small changes to make you look better, I'm not trying to cover a whole subject.
Also, trust me - it is hard to look like Lachowski for a normal person. You will never reach the point where you gain "too much muscle" if you don't eat like a madman on /fit/ and throw down peanut butter and whey into your breakfast mix.
About your muscular thighs, best thing to do is to drop in bodyfat until they shrink, I also have very muscular thighs because I used to powerlift when I was younger, they never really went away, so I compensate with a more muscular upper body.
>TL;DR: Go to /fit/ and ask for advice, you will never get "too big" anyways unless you bulk like crazy trust me. Hit the gym don't workout at home it's a waste of time unless you got good equipment

>>11648180
This is good shit, I appreciate it. Saving this to my autism hacks collection.

>>11648244
Well, the further down you go I'm just starting to state things that should work in theory and should only be attempted if you already look like Eggman and have nothing to lose, and you're under 20. I haven't tried them out.

>>11648282
>implying I am even fully white
Anyone who cares about their skin stays out of the sun, I don't want to look like those ex-guidos who look like the casting couch sofa today because of their tanning back in the day. Do you even long-term skin gains?

>>11648384
I actually on purpose wrote "completely" to get some more bumps because I thought nobody would respond tbqh. You don't need to cut it out completely, but truth to be told there's so much fucking sodium in everything so you will never have to worry about having too little unless you're a vegan fanatic with a 100% raw plant based diet. Trust me. Just don't add salt to your food and avoid fast food.

>>11648640
here's a cherry .^.
>>
>>11646180
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11059831/Healthy-glow-from-vegetables-is-more-attractive-than-a-tan-scientists-find.html

>The team also found that women appeared more attractive than men if they had ‘carotenoid glow’ but men, who are generally darker skinned, were found to be just as attractive if they had a deeply tanned face.
So it's useless?

Besides they only asked 60 people and of those 60 only 75% considered carotine more attractive.

And lastly they probably used different faces for different levels of carotenoid glow so we don't know if the result was due to them rating according to tan or the face itself.

Most articles written about these kinds of "researches" are complete bullshit.
>>
>>11648900
Seriously man he got me interested, post your face pls.

I want to see how someone so obsessed with looks looks like.
>>
>>11648910
It's not useless, because if you go in the sun you'll get poor skin long-term. Carotenoid tan is just as attractive in men and more attractive in women. There is no reason to tan in 2016. :-)

>>11648915
I'm too much of a pussy tbqh. I'd rate myself 7-8/10. I've done some modeling but it's been for shitty alternative brands where you don't need to be conventionally beautiful. Regardless, if you really do follow all this shit you will become more attractive. You can never reach model tier just by this without surgery but if you were already good looking you can get pretty close.
>>
>>11649001
put a black strip on your eyes then.
>>
File: 1441076624795.jpg (70KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
1441076624795.jpg
70KB, 604x603px
Gluten effects your face? Really? and cutting out sugar and salt with somehow make your cheekbones more defined? Are you guys fucking dumbasses? What the actual fuck. As soon as someone starts by telling you to cut out gluten you can safely assume that person is a dumb ass. and for the record your body treats processed sugar exactly the same as the natural sugar in fruit. It literally makes no difference to your body.

The fucking fact is that diet wont effect the skeletal structure of your face at all and infact nothing will unless your a fucking infant who's still developing. Yea, you'll get a fat face if your fat, who would have fucking thought that fat people have fat faces.

Own up to how you look and make it your own, stop being a bunch of fucking faggots. That's how you begin to grow into being a charming person and not a complete fucking dipshit tryhard faggot.
>>
>>11649460
if you eat an apple you also get the delicious antioxidants and health benefits, unlike from candy and such

counting macros is a shitty excuse to eat healthy
>>
>>11645330
>>11645978

/fit/ fag here, salt is needed to regulate water in your body and isn't totally evil, also most salt (75%) comes from products like salami or chips, learn to read the nutritional labels.

Also, protein is important to everyone who wants to be healthy, it maintains and heals damaged muscles and muscles need constant repair from simple things like walking or moving furniture so that you can recover faster. That said protein can be found in sorts of things but lean meats tend to be the best bang for your buck.

>avoid gluten
lol'd
>>
>>11646061
>red meats and processed meat
lol, wow who would of guessed.

Eat lean meats and you'll be fine.
>>
>>11645330
tips for balding dudes?
>>
>>11645900
his jaw is also wider
unfair comparison
>>
>>11645849
>Pad thai is fucking amazing. just change eggs to really really slim slices of silt tofu

also, as a vegan you'd like to have lunch boxes ready at all moments
>>
>>11649637
Not him but there really aren't any hacks to balding m8. Balding is the thing males are the most insecure about, I think we would know by now. Rogaine and that finasteridiedinfiusnf whatever the fuck its called should help a bit
>>
>>11649613
>/fit/ fag here, salt is needed to regulate water in your body and isn't totally evil, also most salt (75%) comes from products like salami or chips, learn to read the nutritional labels.

Correct, maybe I didn't make that clear enough. Just never salt your food because most likely you get enough from your diet anyways.
I doubt anyone in this thread aside from the few vegans are deficient in salt.

With protein, no shit, no need to even state that.

>>avoid gluten

Well, many people are more or less gluten allergic without knowing it because the side effects aren't very severe. I consume gluten from time to time, but it's not something I do if I can avoid it. No big deal, but it's the same thing with dairy products too.
Also
>implying I'm not a /fit/fag too
lol'd:-)
>>
>>11649088
I'm legitimately a pussy, sorry bro. Someone even recognized me in real life when I posted it on some other site, no thanks desu.
>>
Daily reminder that your face is ruined because of your environment

the idea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8 [Embed]

the proper posture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmZZfO0hXLo [Embed]

cliffs:
-Humans very recently have been eating a soft low volume diet, which means less use of jaw muscles and weaker jaw muscles
-Humans very recently have been weaned off breastfeeding early, so have developed improper swallowing patterns and tongue positions
-Humans very recently have had a rise in allergies, which has led to mouth-breathing and lowered tongue position
-Human bones are very malleable, force from facial muscles and the tongue alter the shape of the bones
-All of these factors combined have led to poor form and function of the face:
-- ugly, downward growth
-- a lack of horizontal growth
-- short, receding chins
-- narrow palates
-- crowded, poorly aligned teeth
-- recessed, elongated midfaces with poor cheekbones
-- less room for the tongue, leading to snoring, sleep apnoea, general breathing problems
-- etc.
The best way to try to fix these problems if you are already affected is to ensure that the teeth are together, the lips are together and the tongue is on the roof of the mouth, as well as chewing a lot of tough foods.

also for hard food just stuff like steaks and bagguettes, also definitely get FALIM gum or any other hard gum that keeps its consistency
>>
>>11647918
It's incredibly difficult to get big. Try to get as big as you can and you can just stop if you feel like you're too big.
>>
>>11645309
what happens if you dont properlly clean the sweet?
also how to properlly clean the sweet?
>>
>>11645330
What about chicken??
Also what's wrong with meat?
>>
>>11648180
I'm gonna refine this a bit.

>Floss
get the woven floss if you can find it
it's much more effective than the tape floss
I currently use the Reach x Listerine stuff (just because woven, not because listerine)
every dentist will tell you - flossing is more important than brushing

>Toothpaste
I'd recommend using a stannous fluoride
most toothpastes today are sodium fluoride based
while both sodium and stannous fluoride fight cavities and clean teeth, only stannous fluoride is antimicrobial, which kills acid producing bacteria in the mouth
most toothpastes use sodium fluoride but only because the first iterations of stannous fluoride had bad texture and taste - modern formulations are better
the only major downside to stannous fluoride is that after brushing you may have surface discoloration, which you can remove by simply brushing with water

>Brush
my dentist said something that made so much sense but I'd never thought about before - she said when brushing, spend the most time on the teeth you use most

also as other anon said, it's important that you don't rinse your mouth out after brushing as most of the beneficial effects of toothpaste happen over time and not during the brushing itself
>>
Please halp with bags under eyes.
>>
>>11646180
>some people claim cardio makes you face slimmer, not from the fat but because of some other shit, like needing to disperse heat or something.
the absolute madman
>>
>>11647411
If you're eating fruit, you're not "abstaining" from sugar. You can't "replace" sugar with fruit you dipshitterino. By reading the rest of your post you seem to understand that fruit has a high sugar content, but then for some reason still think what you're saying makes sense.
>>
>>11648244
As a /fit/ regular, I can safely say most of the broscience in this thread is of such a high caliber of retarded that even /fit/ wouldn't believe it
>>
Any tips for becoming as white/pale as possible?
>>
>>11650610
sunscreen
>>
File: 11662375473.jpg (53KB, 460x743px) Image search: [Google]
11662375473.jpg
53KB, 460x743px
>>11650610
hydrogen peroxide face wash + hydroquinone + sunscreen for life. promising results begins to show at just quick 4 months =^)
>>
makes me feel glad im naturally good looking, thats an awful lot of effort
>>
File: 12143562473654.png (334KB, 440x766px) Image search: [Google]
12143562473654.png
334KB, 440x766px
>>11650848
>makes me feel glad im naturally good looking, thats an awful lot of effort
>>
>>11646846

I'm not vegan gains. I've watched some of his vids and I find his way of speaking and mannerisms annoying but when talks about the science of it and cites studies he is 100% right.

When your only defense when someone cites studies proving what they say is to accuse them of being an annoying person who also cites research it shows you have nothing else to say.

I've been skinny all my life and have been vegan for 4 or 5 months.

>>11649626
There is a lot of research showing those are still unhealthy too fyi
>>
>>11647424
a lot of the shit he says can sound very pseudo to me, also he's never posted his face nd i dont wanna get advice from an ugly person
>>
>>11650998
I'm not really saying a lot just that you sound about autistic as vegan gains. I know you have all your shit together and all your research but it sounds like you are some type of basement dweller, having all that info sounds smart but if you said all that shit while I was hanging out with you I would literally try to kill you. For being annoying fagget. I have nothing against vegans or anything by the way
>>
>>11651077
>i don't wanna get advice from an ugly person

must be hard when you can't even trust yourself and your own advice lad
>>
>>11645950
yo i have been putting my tongue at my palate for a week now and my nose breathing has considerably improved, the only problem i have is that while doing so I salivate a lot. Anyone experienced this?
>>
>>11645625
Lol I'm 5'10" 185lbs 22" inch neck and nobody except my dad has ever mentioned it.
>>
>>11650209
sleep
>>
>>11651290
fuk u
>>
>>11649460
>The fucking fact is that diet wont effect the skeletal structure of your face at all and infact nothing will unless your a fucking infant who's still developing
You think you're really smart and that everything is very simple huh. I can tell you for a fact that sodium, from salt, makes you bloat because of water retention. That makes the face puffier. Because of your diet.
>>
>>11649829
this.
>>
nofap
>>
File: Knockout-gallery-1.jpg (267KB, 1655x2105px) Image search: [Google]
Knockout-gallery-1.jpg
267KB, 1655x2105px
>>11651211
Where are you measuring your neck? Guarantee it isn't 22"
This is Mike Tyson at 5'10 and about 210 and his was 20"
>>
What are some things I can do in the next 6 hours to improve looks?
>>
>>11648545

stfu, /pol/ fag
>>
>>11645309
>Beta-Carotene
isn't this really bad for you though
>>
>>11651692
Only if you smoke
>>
Im kinda chubby, thinking of starting bbal to shed weight because its my favorite sport to play. Idk if this is the place to ask but what excersises are best for gaining a good physique? I can shoot really well and have decent handles.
>>
>>11650239
it makes sense in context to understand that both those anons meant processed sugar when they say sugar
of course there's sugar in fruit, fucking everyone knows that.
you're being autistic
>>
>>11647918
you won't ever get "too big" or "gain too much muscle" because if at any point you feel content you can just stop progressing and maintain.
If you think your thighs are "too muscular", you either have
a. more fat on your body than you think, meaning more fat on your thighs. You might naturally deposit more fat in your legs, which may make it seem worse. If you can't clearly make out the four heads of the quadriceps when flexing your leg, it's not muscle, it's fat.
b. skeletal proportions that make your quads bigger than others'. some short people have proportionally thicker thighs because they make more steps to travel the same distances. This can't be helped unless you want to live in a wheelchair.
>>
Whenever I shower my hair becomes really dry and puffy, however after a couple days without a shower its very soft and shiny. I hate not taking a shower every day but I also hate having my hair look like ass. Any solutions /fa/?
>>
>>11651710
Just workout and watch what you eat. Diet is the most important thing about losing weight. Other than that lifting is really solid but any physical activity should be good if you want to become skele like most of the dudes on this board.
>>
>>11649649
No thats just the illusion of the wider neck. >>11649776
>>
>>11645989
I had a palette expander while I was doing the braces process when I was younger

it's hell honestly but if you endure if you're ready for anything b>>11645989
>>
>>11651842
try not to get water in your hair or get a shower cap
>>
>>11651657
Kek how? & I never been to /Pol but okay, you couldn't come up with anything good to say just waste time.
>>
>>11646373
You're a big guy
>>
>>11648219
yeah

i wish i knew that feel
>>
File: 1471676287587516735866.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1471676287587516735866.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>11651782
am i fat

i am skinny fattish how do i lose fat
>>
>>11647918
Just do cardio and don't eat at a surplus. You'll lose weight and it's very hard to make noticeable gains unless you're lifting alongside cardio. I recommend swimming, because you develop I good upper body even if you are losing weight.
>>
>>11645950
When are you considered too old for braces?
>>
>>11645989
you're a fucking retard regarding the hands bit. Stupid cunt
>>
>>11646933
fuck i wish I knew these stuff as a child I'm 1.92m and 63kg but my jawline is weak af and i have a giraffe neck why live
>>
>>11651850
Ok dude, sound. Any idea how to improve stamina? Im pretty fast at sprinting just dont have stamina.
>>
>>11650998
>have been vegan for 4 or 5 months.
Yep figured that every new vegan is some expert after a couple months right
don't put out information if you haven't been doing the shit atleast for a year
>>
holy broscience, batman
>>
>>11652766

You don't become an expert in the biology and science of it just by eating it you moron you become an expert or knowledgeable by reading the actual research.

Someone who is not a vegan but has spent a large amount of time reading through the studies and trying to understand the biology of it will understand that subject a lot better then someone who has been vegan for years but never looked into the science about it.
>>
>>11652875
>Someone who is not a vegan but has spent a large amount of time reading through the studies and trying to understand the biology of it will understand that subject a lot better then someone who has been vegan for years but never looked into the science about it.
Thats all fine in theory but everybody's body is different in reality.
I myself can't eat kale or beans without it giving me Hematochezia. So I'm always weary when somebody preaches how great a vegan diet is when they have begun starting it.
Same reason why i can't take vegan gains serious when he doesn't even compete in cycling or weight lifting. its all theory based logic thats supposed to work but nobody is showing real time results
>>
>>11645327
get surgery, there is absolutely nothing else you can do, this from someone who "did everything" and ended up getting surgery and problem solved
>>
>>11649824
>many people are more or less gluten allergic without knowing it
>it's the same thing with dairy products too

You're talking so much shit. Nobody take this guy seriously.
>>
File: Cattura_3562.jpg (81KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Cattura_3562.jpg
81KB, 720x960px
be beautiful isn't enough, girls have weird stupid standards of attractiveness most of the times and they enjoy shitty styles or behaviours in men. I like calm shy guys that don't show off too much and look like their minds are thinking about greater things than mere looks or vanity.
>>
>>11649637
I heard that by tugging your hair a little hard it helps get the blood going and you wont lose your hair or some shit.

If youre already balding you might as well try it
>>
>>11649460
b8
>>
>>11648403
Lol, you can't live in europe without being sunlight deficient you fucking shit skin.
>>
>>11652124
What am I looking at?...is this a leg or
>>
is low carbs a meme? how do i lower bodyfat? ive been running since a month ago and ive seen SLIGHT changes but i never really watched over my "carbs". i just ate whatever
>>
>>11654385
eat carbs on days you run for energy
on off days keep them to the minimum
if you have the time watch this whole series https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAvW6xBZjSk&list=PLnPAPdT4m_g_jts_h2xcr2MFzW5uwJ2uP
he goes deep indepth on everything
>>
>>11654477
thanks bookmarked.
>>
>>11650209
green tea bags, brew the tea, take the bags out, wait till cool and place on eyes, im not sure how long for tho (5 mins maybe) this will also help with wrinkles
>>
>>11652927
how much?
>tfw not sure if BDD or jawline is genuinely bad
>>
>>11646161

Stephen, Ian; Coetzee, V.; Perrett, D.I. (2011). "Carotenoid and melanin pigment coloration affect perceived human health". Evolution and Human Behavior. 32: 216–227.
>>
>>11654515

~$13k ~15k

>tfw poor
>>
>>11645327
see >>11649829
>>
autism hacks to be more adrogynous looking? besides obvious shit
>>
>>11649829
or you're just ugly. there were ugly cavemen too you know
>>
>>11647355
n o g o
>>
I love thin and light brows
>>
>>11651211
we gotta see pics of your neck monstrosity
>>
>>11646912
What are the correct teeth and toungue postures?
>>
>>11652124
you aren't fatty fat but you have enough fat that losing it will slim your legs
eat less
>>
>>11650183
Ive never really flossed, I brush my teeth everyday though, but anyways, I started the last day, and I was wondering, how hard should I be flossing? Often times my gums start itching, is this a good sign
>>
Is there any way to make your dick bigger? I'm 7" so not that worried, just curious
>>
>>11651571
Does this actually help anything?
>>
>>11656562
it is bascially the honest duvel which is what
>>
>>11656572
?
>>
>>11645330
what is with your obsession with carrots? most green vegetables have a lot more beta carotene, which apparently gives you a hardon, carrots are shit tier vegetable
also if you completely cut out salt you literally die
>>
>>11650079
Pls answer
>>
>get tested for allergies
>don't eat food you're allergic to
>don't eat a lot of meat
>don't eat a lot of sugar
>drink tons of water
that's all

>>11656564
you had to let us know, didn't you
>>
>>11652927
I did this, second surgery tomorrow. This is so worth it. Specially here in Sweden where all I have to pay is about $40
>>
>>11657029
What the fuck? Is plastic surgery free in Sweden? Holy shit, does that go on the insurance if you count it as depression
>>
>>11657057
Well, It was free because I had a pretty big underbite
>>
>>11657080
Me too dood. Do you think they can do that if I fake I have anxiety over if? Thx
>>
>>11647355
floss
>>
>>11646186
Just so you guys know, some studies point to there being an increased risk of lung cancer from beta carotene, if you smoke.

Just something to keep in mind. Otherwise yes, betacarotene is known for being a sun tan enhancer, though it also gives you more color on it's own.
>>
File: Yang Maoyuan Caracalla, 2007.jpg (278KB, 1274x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Yang Maoyuan Caracalla, 2007.jpg
278KB, 1274x1920px
>>11646889
The only thing you can use, and VERY sparingly, to whiten your teeth (and I'm talking about things you can use in the "hey ive already got this in my kitchen drawer" category) is baking soda.

I'm talking like twice a MONTH. It will mostly help disolve tartar, and has a slight whitening effect because it helps with stains on your teeth from coffee and cigarettes for instance.

If you use acidic products, such as lemon juice, or white vinegar, which are extremely efficient against tartar, you'll FUCK YOUR ENAMEL UP, and the underlayers of your teeth is yellow as fuck, so that wouldn't help.

I know a lot of people on the internet tell you you can go ahead and use lemon juice, or vinegar or whatever else, but you cannot take medical advice from a blogger on the internet. Ask your dentist, or at least seek one's documented advice on the web before acting on anything.

That applies to what I just told you but I think you'll find the same information.
>>
>>11656751
Nah, I just didn't wanted to get spammed with people calling me little dick ect.
>>
>>11646351
oats have gluten you fucking autist
>>
>>11645962
cheapest i can avocadooos is £1 per large, I have 1 a day - that good?
>>
>>11648219
Shes the only one more cringe worthy than the shitting dude
>>
you'd love me bb.
But then in a short time you'd realize that I was just showing you the limits of my self awareness and in the end of it all I am a human and we are all animals, give me the cums bb
>>
>>11645309
I've started lifting and need to do a bulk to gain some muscle. What can I do to bulk without sacrificing my looks?
>>
>>11654385
>i just ate whatever
that's your problem. go over to /fit/ and read the sticky
>>
>>11657577
Thank you savior
>>
File: posture.jpg (99KB, 700x568px) Image search: [Google]
posture.jpg
99KB, 700x568px
The importance of Posture
>>
my skin is naturally quite a blotchy red, particularly on my hands, what do?
>>
>>11646027
Shes a big girl
>>
i hope that you all realize that half of these diet tips are all broscience
>>
>>11652988
>holding the sickle upside down
ree reee normie commie get out
>>
File: Masseter Hypertrophy.jpg (31KB, 385x529px) Image search: [Google]
Masseter Hypertrophy.jpg
31KB, 385x529px
>>11645327
>>11652927
The jaw is half muscle and half bone

If you weren't a mouthbreather that's already a good start. Now hold your chin up with force and open and close your mouth until failure, repeat several times.
>>
>>11645295
>trying doing breathing squats and wide grips pull-ups, this will in long-term contribute to wider shoulders.

Source?
>>
>>11661910
squats is legs, wide grip pull-ups are Lats (muscle at the side of the torso, near the shoulders)
if you get a gym membership you could do the Deltoid group (shoulders) since bodyweight shoulders are hard to do, like handstand press.
>>
>>11652988
alright and i want to be fucking big titty sluts for the next 10 years so fuck off
>>
>>11661960
I know what those are. I meant "where is your source for this statement:"

>trying doing breathing squats and wide grips pull-ups, this will in long-term contribute to wider shoulders.
>>
>>11662021
Oh, sorry i'm another anon. The quote sounds like bullshit though, i don't think there is a source other than broscience
>>
>>11662074
I mean, I've never even heard this before. How would squats and pull ups change your shoulder bones/muscles?
>>
>>11646637
My mother has braces (for the second time) and is pushing 50.
>>
>>11661403
I have a strong jawline, but my top jaw is far infront of my bottom jaw. I can make them touch, but is there anything I could do about this?
>>
>>11645956
Salt retains water, so by having salt in your body you naturally have a bit more weight. It's not bullshit. Thats why boxers stop eating salt when cutting weight
>>
>>11645327
grow a beard
>>
>>11645508
>Watering down oil

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>11663297
this is an overbite, i dont know if it can be rectified through non orthodontic methods
>>
>>11646093
Pepper is great to replace salt with. It has much much less sodium, but tricks you to think salt has been added
>>
>>11648180
you only need to floss at night
>>
>>11662021
well bodybuilders do that again you'd probably have to do it heavy as fuck tho but if you're contemplating using either a wide grip pull-up or the barbell row heck why not use the wide grip instead yes it's Pascal's wager but bodybuilders do it so gg no re
>>
>>11652912

Most peope can eat kale and beans and be be fine. I was just pointing out the proven benefits of veganism and then recommending certain meals, I wasn't stating that you had to eat them to do the vegan diet properly.
>>
>>11649829
How the fuck do you get your tongue to not hit your lower teeth when you close your mouth.

It's literally impossible
>>
>>11665149
anon...
>>
>>11665155
he says the tongue should not be touching the lower teeth... when i position my tongue this way they definitely touch my lower teeth

wtf am i doing wrong
>>
>>11665183
It's not about not touching them at all. Your tongue should be against the roof of your mouth, with the tip against the top row of teeth. The bottom and sides of your tongue will still touch lower teeth. Calm your aspergers.
>>
Wax or razor?
>>
>>11659422
You should have gone to /fit/ for this. Just workout consistently and to eat a diet high in lean proteins and low in fat. Try to keep your calorie intake at around 500 cals above maintenance. All of these things should help you build muscle while controlling the amount of fat you put on.
>>
>>11665245
Halp pls!1!
>>
>>11665245
Razor for face, wax for body
>>
>>11645330
>>11645309

/fit/ here, laughing at these two posts

skinny twink faggots
>>
File: brows.png (74KB, 418x546px)
brows.png
74KB, 418x546px
Girls have told me I have thick eyebrows. I can't tell if that's a good or a bad thing. Thoughts? Should I wax em?
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.