[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are freckles effay??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 13

File: image.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Personally I've always found them to be some of the most beautiful "imperfections" a girl can have, but does this translate to fashion?? Is having a smooth skin more effay??
>>
Looking like you were standing behind a screen door while someone threw a dog turd at it is not /fa/, no.
>>
>>11628984
Usually a bonus imo unless you have red hair then clear skin looks better
>>
freckles are amazing
>>
>>11628984
they r cute
>>
they are cute but it's hard to find a good foundation. also depends what color they are. I have super pale skin and my freckles are super light as well and it just looks like my face is dirty.

looks super cute when you're a bit tan and your freckles are dark and defined (kinda like beauty marks or whatever they are called in english)
>>
of course
>>
They're cute if you have a dark complexion. I find them unattractive on pale people.
>>
Freckles are very cute
>>
>>11629297
What this guy said

The worst is redheads with freckles. Anyone who still believes in God, just show them a redhead with freckles and they'll realize God would not allow such things if He were real
>>
>>11629357
Good, I don't date white girls anymore. Anything other than lmaoo nordic blue eyes blonde hair and niggers is fine.
>>
>>11628984
I have freckles but not the cute kind that are concentrated beneath the eyes, mine are just scattered all around my face. They aren't super noticeable but it's still weird having random brown spots all over
>>
>>11629457
>>/pol/
>>
>>11629480
You could assume that the polluted stream is the white people contaminating the pure, aristocratic genes of black people.
Why don't you?
>>
>>11629494
why does this always get posted I'm sick of that ugly bald guy
>>
>>11629494
it's because of fatherlessness
nigs need a strong father figure in their lives
>>
>>11629522
Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study shows blacks raised by whites still turn out less intelligent.

Insurance companies have worked out that the single biggest risk factor to your property is how black your area is. Meaning they controlled for things like how wealthy and educated the blacks are.
You are safer in a white trailer park than in a middle-class black community.

Blacks simply aren't as intelligent as whites, as a group. They shouldn't feel so bad. Jews, East Asians and Brahmin Caste Indians are all smarter than whites.
>>
>>11629531
nobody cares you're not going to politically awaken anyone in a thread about freckles you autist
>>
>>11629580
Actually I'm not sure if the freckles thing is something from blacks. I think it's more something we do to them.

Whites in certain climates had to be able to tan in the summer and get pale in the winter so they could get enough vitamin D through the year.

Some whites had a kind of genetic damage which meant their ability to tan was all fucked up. They'd basically just burn and freckle. This damage survived in climates like the UK where it is never sunny enough that it killed them off.

I'm not sure that unmixed blacks freckle naturally.
>>
>>11628984
Freckles are sexy af, no matter the sex or race you are.
>>
File: image.jpg (499KB, 1280x1925px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
499KB, 1280x1925px
>>11629457
/pol/ is literally everywhere, I love it
>>
>>11629457
This
>>
>>11629462
Same, it fucking sucks. The dark brown concentrated little ones on your nose and cheeks are the best I just have light splochse everywhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 596x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 596x599px
Cute
>>
>>11629942
those arent freckles that glitter

>>11628984
desu never even knew kylie has freckles cus she always wears so much fucking makeup
>>
>>11629494
>>11629494
Enviroment is a big factor when it comes to determining potential iq, studies have been done where kids have been put in well off homes with intellectual stimulation could increase their iq compared to kids of the same heritage but growing up in worse conditions by as much as 15 pts

Cheers guys, guess you don't need to dislike black people anymore then
>>
>>11629295
This is so cute, love seeing Kylie like this
>>
>>11630376
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>11628984
Models have them dotted on their faces with eyeliner now so yeah
>>
>>11629580
I seem to care. It's definitely an interesting read, the mind of a racist seems pretty logical all things considered. I'm not racist towards any group except maybe south and East Asians, but I cannot deny I feel safer around white people
>>
File: 1470431960088.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470431960088.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>11630378
>>
>>11630376
were the adopted black kids compared to white kids raised by black parents? Otherwise i don't see how it's a valid comparison, even if you disregard the fact that experienced racism might be an affecting factor
>>
>>11630460
Will look into it but I still don't think the matter can be regarded as proven as we have no way of knowing the effects of percieved prejudice. There is no way to rule it out as a third variable so saying that blacks are less intelligent by nature is not necessarily true and doing so would be to ignore the nature of the facts and that we actually don't know. If you want to keep saying it regardless I'd call you a racist
>>
>>11630024
I always thought she was ugly, but she's actually pretty cute with little make up (like the pic I posted), her fake lips are kinda disgusting but seeing some pics of her in the past I have to say that she really needed those lip injections.
>>
>>11630504
Will look into the video but the two articles proves nothing other than that you won't get very good responses in a scientific setting if you state your thesis accompanied by racist ideas. I'd love to see the litterature that the conflicting scientist is referring to that supposedly undermines the idea that you are presenting arguments for
>>
>>11629494
>>11629508
>>11629525
>>11629457
>>11629525
>>11630501

Before I begin, I understand the majority of what comes out of /pol/ is just "I was just pretending to be retarded", but I'm just gonna say this in case anyone actually believes that some races are smarter than others because of IQ test statistics or crime statistics.

No one race is inherently smarter than any other. Biologically and genetically, the difference between races is negligible. There are, however, smarter cultures; cultures that emphasize intelligence and try to nurture intellectualism. Poverty leads to desperation, desperation leads to crime, and in a community where crime is rampant, education gets stifled. For example, white people as a whole have more wealth per capita than blacks, and thus are globally less likely to be criminals. It should also be noted that no one can reach their full intellectual potential if they grow up in an environment where intelligence isn't valued and is often mocked.
>>
>>11630798
Sorry to say man but I think we get along better when sticking to facts, I can't relate to getting frustrated over that a socially privileged group that has run the most powerful parts of the world for pretty much as long as history stretches gets some blame for the problems that has surfaced during this time. Minorities who percieve injustice are shouting at whoever is in power, that happens to be white males.

What do you mean by that BLM is something pointing at that things are getting out of control? BLM is a reaction to a huge problem that results in innocent people getting killed by the authority that is supposed to protect the general public, one doesn't have to be very bright to realize that the general public not trusting the authority who seeks to protect them has enormous implications on societal stability. I'm going to ignore your idea of anti white rhetoric because I just don't have the energy to deal with that kind of bullshit now, a person who can't see that reactive blame for generations of prejudice isn't really uncalled for on a collective level is too stupid or self centered to fathom a reasonable explaination for it so I won't offer you one.

I frankly don't know if I'm interested in looking this up, because even if what you are proposing is true, what implications would that information have that would benefit our society and way of treating one another?

The idea behind wanting to research this kind of stuff is what I'm opposed. I can't oppose science and facts, but the idea that one would use that kind of information as some kind of leverage to treat people differently is fucking vile
>>
>>11630823
jesus christ this is what your kind actually trick yourself to believe

fucking retarded idiots

i'll give you an example, why the fuck are blacks and other shit races who grow up in northern countries so stupid?

they grow up in a safe environment and get a full education like everyone else

but still they're as dumb as every other nigger in america or africa
>>
>>11630894
Read the post above yours and see if you understand some more academic words, it might be good for you

Also tell some working class trailer park kid with 75 iq that he had the same opportunity to succeed academically as his upper class peers and see if you believe it yourself when you tell him
>>
>>11630894

actually, my opinions are based on the sociological and biological facts that are the most widely accepted in the science community today. Unlike yours, which are based on bigotry and ignorance to make you feel like you're somehow not as big of a failure as some other people.
>>
>>11630980

I'm sure you're right.

I'm sure that those who choose to believe in well established and supported science are those who are ignorant, and those who choose to believe in the minority of scientifically unsupported racism are the most well informed among us.

Also a reminder that Asian people are the most globally wealthy and highest scoring on IQ test. So much for your theory of white supremacy.

Or could it be that the issue is cultural and has no basis in biological differences between races?
>>
holy this thread is cancer now
>>
/fa/ is the cancer of 4chan desu
>>
>>11631075
>>11631068
>>11631021

Any graph or statistic you post that may appear to show biological differences between races can just as easily be explained by cultural relativism, so you may as well stop now.

The reason cultural relativism is the correct conclusion to come to from this data, is that it is supported not only by sociology and statistics, but also by biology and genetics. The day you can link me a legitimate study which pinpoints genetic differences between races that account for criminal activity or intelligence differences is the day your side of the argument will gain even a shred of merit. But that will never happen, because those studies don't exist. Time and time again science will prove that there is no biological concept of race. regardless of skin color or country of origin, all people have, on average, 99.5% of their genetic information in common. Once again, find me a legitimate case study showing genetic differences in race with regards to intelligence and criminal activity, and I'll concede. But you never will, and so any time past 1980, your arguments will always be on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>11630980
first guy you replied to, I'm the one who took up the 15pt increase in IQ scores

man your rational calm guy act doesn't work when you don't meet any points stated by your opponent and keep on blindly - without anything to back it up - stating that your narrative is what is inevitably true. I'm not interested in watching some other guy state his opinions and answer them, as they clearly aren't your own if you can't state them yourself.

this redpill shit isn't something that you get into as if you learn the truth and dig down deeper into some rabbit hole, you can read up on statistics and form your own opinion about what causes them. This isn't the same as learning some hidden truth, you still have to form your own opinion about something that you can observe - the truth in this matter lies in value judgments, so don't act as if you are sitting on The One Truth because nobody is. You linking 5 hours of youtube videos says nothing about your knowledge of statistics which would act as implicit premises to what seems to be your arguments - you don't seem to have many of them yourself, only a condescending rhetoric that aims to undermine my own rational approach to discussing facts

Also, what does these "truths" imply? You keep saying that we should face the truth and do something with it, what do you think that we should do?

debating with people who seem to think that they are keeping their arguments rational when in reality they are just using cheap patronizing trick to hurt the egos of their opponents is tiring, present some real arguments for your thesis instead of hiding behind some youtube dude who has done your homework
>>
why would fake skin cancer be /fa/?
>>
File: emily bador.jpg (354KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
emily bador.jpg
354KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>11630475
Realize that at a certain point you're working very hard to maintain the idea that races are equally intelligent. Is there really a good reason to assume that is true? What is the benefit?

There are blacks smarter than I am. No one is saying that isn't true.

Assuming you are white would you claim that you could be just as smart as Da Vinci or Newton if you had better parents, or something? Unlikely. Some people are just smarter than others, we're not equal.
Given that we are not equal with fellow whites there is no reason to suppose an equality between racial groups exists.

And also realize that there's no reason a racial group has to REMAIN less intelligent. If they provided incentives for their best to breed and disincentives for their worst to breed they could become the most intelligent.

White people just evolved in harsher conditions than blacks so more of the dumb whites failed to breed.
>>
>>11630823
You're totally wrong, you stupid fucking blank slatist.

Go back to /reddit/ with your safe establishment positions.
>>
>Are freckles effay??
>half of thread is polshit

man I don't care who is superior you guys shit up literally every board, at least on tumblr I know who to avoid for obvious SJW cancer
>>
>>11633418
what does that have to do with freckles though man?
>>
>>11633350
take your points up yourself and stop linking to somebody who has done your homework. Present the facts and your own arguments based on them, not someone else's arguments based on facts you don't know.

how can you identify as informed if you can't present the facts yourself
>>
>ITT: some dude thinks freckles are pretty cool and suddenly race war
>>
File: 1465978143339.jpg (45KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1465978143339.jpg
45KB, 512x384px
>all this polposting
doing god's work lad
>>
>>11632691
what race mix is this
>>
is /pol/ the most autistic board? op is literally talking about freckles
>>
>>11630823
>Before I begin, I understand the majority of what comes out of /pol/ is just "I was just pretending to be retarded"

Yeah man, let's just deny that all these multi-ethnic societies are shitholes or on their way to becoming shitholes once the white population drops below 80%.
>>
File: 1458839486817.jpg (13KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1458839486817.jpg
13KB, 640x640px
>tfw male with freckles and a jew hooknose
>>
>>11632691
w2c this
>>
>>11634006
why should i be the one forced to watch 5 hours of youtube shit when he won't just say his arguments? The very same critique rightists have against leftists, they are guilty of - leftists tell rightists to read a book about the subject or some 10 page essay, rightists link to hours of youtube shit

neither present their own arguments or facts and neither can stand for their own opinions when scrutinized
>>
File: 1470857902013.png (553KB, 475x578px) Image search: [Google]
1470857902013.png
553KB, 475x578px
>>11632691
fuckkkkkkkkk
>>
>>11635465
man

you're not hearing me, present your arguments that are to refute my points i took up here >>11631601 and here >>11630852 if you want another response, i'm not going to watch links to youtube

i present arguments, you present counter-arguments and then state a new thesis, that's how a debate/discussion works
>>
>>11629275
Can I see
>>
What the fuck is happening in this thread all I wanted was qt chicks with freckles
>>
>>11634024
>>11634117
>>11634627
Shame about her chompers though.

Thanks, London Look.
>>
>>11630481
It's not just fake lips, she's also got eyelash extensions and dyed eyebrows. That doesn't qualify as "little makeup" in my book
>>
>>11630378
Lol cmon you can do better than that. You lost the argument so your only reply is go back to pol? Pathetic. I think I'm turning ever so slightly racist from these posts. The inability of these PC types to counter argue is the final nail in the coffin I needed
>>
>>11631010
He never mentioned anything about white supremacy. Get the liberal brainwashing out of your ass
>>
>>11633620
What an infantile objection. Clearly he is linking you to someone that can present the argument in a better context and style than he. The argument is the same. Honestly though, we both know you won't give the other side a fair shake
>>
>>11637446
no man, you have no argument to which I didn't respond with something but a rational attitude. The articles linked here >>11630501 doesn't really prove anything - just that if you follow up a thesis of that you can't research topics of race/intelligence with racist remarks, the scientific community will turn on you. The video linked here >>11630504 is a speculation about the science that has surfaced so far (which is inconclusive thus can't be said to prove anything) from a person who has no academic background in the field he's talking about.

This was when we discussed the facts, and you couldn't provide any facts that actually proved your point. When I said so you started getting into your own views ( >>11630798 ) which I presented my opinion on here >>11630852. To this you haven't responded at all yourself, so don't tell me you have any grounds for telling me that I will deny your water proof arguments. Referring to someone else's arguments without even being able to stand for them yourself is lazy and makes you seem uninformed

>>11637522
Why would it lie on me to watch hours of youtube clips in order to be able to understand what his arguments are, just because he is to lazy to write about it himself? If that's how you present an argument we could just link playlists of political analysis to each other and consider our points proven when someone else said it for us. How could we ever consider an argument undermined if we don't know how to point out what parts of it are false?

You also have no grounds for saying the last part as he is the one who won't state his argument whereas I've responded to every point that HE has taken up
>>
>>11634024
doesnt looks really mixed to me, probably some italian heritage
>>
File: Alia Shawkat.jpg (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Alia Shawkat.jpg
1MB, 3000x3000px
>>
>>11629457

White on the right.
>>
>>11629453
man, redhead girls are the best. but being a redhead guy sucks
>>
File: olivia lefebre.jpg (98KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
olivia lefebre.jpg
98KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: image.jpg (257KB, 1536x2304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257KB, 1536x2304px
I have a few. They are not dark though. They get a lot darker when I get sun. Obviously.
>>
>>11641319
Those are the only type of ugly looking freckles
>>
>>11641334
They don't bother me. Most people can't tell I have them.
>>
File: image.png (411KB, 556x495px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
411KB, 556x495px
>>11641338
Then dont post your shitty """freckles""", your worse than the girls with dimples
>>
>>11641346
???????
Triggered
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.