[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lifestyle General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 16

File: 1468641945018.jpg (204KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468641945018.jpg
204KB, 1500x1000px
>what's your diet
>your daily routine
>exercise routine
>grooming habits (products you use from day-to-day for hair, body, etc.)

Could use some vitamin recs. Right now I'm only taking fish oil, vitamin c, biotin, and a basic women's supplement thing. (Pardon my english)
>>
SOYLENTTTTT
>>
1k calories above tdee.
Wake up take my creating and start eating.
Starting strength
Toothpaste shampoo, body wash
>>
>>11607246
>starting strength

shiggy
>>
File: 1469634005701.jpg (326KB, 1200x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1469634005701.jpg
326KB, 1200x1716px
>>11607130
>what's your diet
Eat much and what I want because I looke like a spooky skeleton and can't make gains with >5% bf (thanks crohn's disease)
>your daily routine
>wake up
>feel like shit
>do what I have to do
>waste the rest of the day with meaningless shit
>exercise routine
Hand to hand combat training twice a week and strenght training when I don't feel like shit
Shampoo and everything else that a normal person uses.
>>
>>11607246
/fit/ here, if you want to be aesthetic get off of ss after a couple months of strength gains and do something like phul or ppl.

ss horror stories are real
>>
>>11607130
>>what's your diet
I eat a lot of eggs
>>your daily routine
>wake up
>shitpost
>cry/masturbate
>sleep
>>exercise routine
masturbate before sleeping
>>grooming habits (products you use from day-to-day for hair, body, etc.)
I sometimes take a shower
>>
>diet
soylent, veggies, some fish
>routine
Wake up, make pourover coffee, fresh ground, shower, teeth, fragrance, get dressed
>exercise
walking most places, biking, basic weights
>grooming
no particular product, but i have a large fragrance collection and shave daily
>vitamins, etc.
i take a normal multivitamin and fish oil
>>
>>11607130
why isnt my crew this dope.
>>
>what's your diet
either way too much or nothing at all
>your daily routine
wake up, do nothing all day, sleep
>exercise routine
nothing
face: dr organic tea tree cleanser, tea tree stick and olive eye cream, shiseido ibuki moisturizer enriched
hair: l'anza healing smooth shampoo, dr organic coconut conditioner
makeup: benefit boi-ing concealer, shiseido synchro skin foundation, drugstore pressed powder, drugstore mascara, anastasia brow definer, drugstore brow gel, benefit high brow highlight pencil
other: perfume

I guess I use a mixture of budget and high end products.

As for vitamins, I take a multivitamin for vegetarians.
>>
>>11607130
I have coffee or something in the morning then that's it until I eat dinner at like 5

I wake up, brush my teeth, go to work then come home to run eat then take care of errands before I shitpost for the night

I run a lot it's a hobby for me, sometimes I run for speed and sometimes I go long distances to think or clear my head I guess

Nothing crazy, just average stuff
>>
>>11607352
are eggs good for dieting? I cut off bread sugar and potatoes but I still eat eggs and I'm not 100% sure they're helping or not.
>>
>>11607130

absolute total shit mixed with kale protein shakes and fresh fruit / veggies. focus on eating protein

wake up do hygiene stuff go to work

lift weights every other day

shampoo very rarely (like if i spilled something in my hair etc) conditioner a lot. use charcoal skin cleaner and moisturizer with spf 15. irish spring deodorant soap in shower and "prescription strength" antiperspirant at night
>>
>>11607488

also i have hair gel and eat lots of eggs

vitamin d everyday for depression, vitamin c when people are sick
>>
>>11607369

hows soylent anon
>>
File: 1469336113329.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469336113329.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>11607130
>diet
primal. whole foods, a lot of sardines, chicken, turkey, vegetables (spinach, asparagus, bell peppers, onions, broccoli, etc), occasional nuts/berries, water/tea/coffee.

2400kcal/day, intermittent fasting: i only eat starting around 7:30-8pm, everyday.

>daily routine
wake up, make coffee, drink coffee while browsing/checking web, shower, change, start the day.

>exercise routine
olympic weightlifter, and typically bulgarian, so any day typically looks like:
snatch, clean and jerk, backsquat, pulls, some accessories.

i cycle everywhere, also.

>grooming habits
i like to have light stubble - i never shave all the way. no shampoo, rare natural/organic conditioner. no soap (unless i absolutely have to), besides face soap (cetaphil).

>vitamins/supplements
sometimes 5k IU VitD in morning, sometimes ZMA at night before bed. a couple other supplements, don't ask

>lifestyle in general
honestly, just trying to be as "natural" as possible - as cliche as that sounds. when it comes to health, most of the time, the naturalistic fallacy doesn't apply.
>>
>>11607345
newfag here, whats phul or ppl
>>
>>11607448
second this
>>
>>11607130

>what's your diet
Mostly veggies, I don't eat much meat. Especially not red meat. I eat with chop sticks because it seems more practical. I'm not Asian.
I drink at least two cups of coffee a day, either ice coffee, black, or a cafe au lait when I get it from a shop.
I like one beer with dinner, generally an IPA.
No supplements, but I used to take a fish oil before I had control over my own diet, for the omega-3.

>your daily routine
Too long to post in its entirety, but to summarize:
>>Wake up whenever is convenient, generally around 10-11.
>>Shower, coffee, etc.
>>Drive to the lab. Engineering, so I either begin building tiny things with my hands, or write code to analyze it.
>>Lunch
>>More work
>>Either play futsal or go smoke cigs with a friend over dinner.
>>Come back to work, I now have the building to myself
>>Go home, die, repeat.

>exercise routine
Futsal for two hours, three times a week. I don't smoke much weed, but if I do, it's before I play.

Shower: No shampoo. One bar of soap, used on face and body.
Shave: Electric razor to the neck every morning to remove the neck beard. Trim the face once a week.
Other: Aluminum-free deodorant, generally an Arm-and-Hammer. A light spray of scent on the wrists, rubbed on the chest and neck, every morning, either to compliment the shower, or cover the lack of one. I generally like a sweeter cologne. I have no preference on toothpaste.

>Could use some vitamin recs. Right now I'm only taking fish oil, vitamin c, biotin, and a basic women's supplement thing.
OP I obviously don't know about your health, but that's a lot of vitamins. Did the doctor recommend that? You could probably cut it down to just the woman's multi and the fish oil, if you find the right multi or adjust your diet.
>>
>wake up
>coffee
>shit
>coffee
>maybe shit again
>shitpost throughout all of that
>rinse hair
>wash face
>style hair
>get dressed
>brush teeth
>dog walk
>come home, eat lunch
>shitpost
>eat dinner
>shitpost
>shower
>shitpost
>brush teeth
>bed
>>
>>11608693

Why the fuck do you use chopsticks, what kind of engineer can go into work past 11, why is pre-sports the time to smoke weed, and what kind of cigs do you smoke?

>>11608757

Bruh do you even work?
>>
read this you faggots
>>
>>11608757
Sounds like a decent day.

Except I don't brush my teeth nearly that much.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 236x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 236x365px
>Wake up
>Drink orange juice and a marlboro red
>Ride my bike
>Get payment from the local business or they die
>Recive money, go to the crack house of la familia
>Eat some tacos, kill a vato loco (Rival gang member for you non effay anons)
>Go to my 10/10 poor latina house and spend the night fucking without condom, because diosito me proteje
>Sleep like a baby

The most effay style is a gangbanger life. Prove me wrong homies
>>
>>11607130
>can o' Fosters with a dime o' Vegemite
>shitposting nonstop
>Akubra pure felt hat, and crocodile necklace
>>
>>11608809
Not this guy, but I work in tech as well and it's the same deal. Mostly solo work = come in whenever I want, as long as I get the work done.
>>
>>11609024
You forgot
>get caught alone by rival gang members
>get shot after being tortured
Other than that being in a gang is the most effay thing ever
>>
File: 1464142646610.jpg (57KB, 564x847px) Image search: [Google]
1464142646610.jpg
57KB, 564x847px
coffee, cigs and one meal a day

comfy 16.5 bmi right now
>>
>>11608611
Power hypertrophy upper lower and push pull legs respectively.
>>
>mainly veg and fruit but severely lacking in fish

>lay in bed for an hour reading until can convince myself to get up. Shitty circuit of pushups/jump squats/leg lifts/situps until too tired to continue. Sometimes drink macha sometimes pu'erh sometimes nothing

>As above plus avoiding cars and public transport, walking to work and home

>None just shower when I get home from work, brush&floss teeth 3 times a day. Basic shit.

>>11607369
Are you serious about the soylent?
>>
>>11607130
>vegetarian, i eat whatever i want that's not meat pretty much
>wake up, wash face, apply sunscreen and a small portion of makeup after doing my facial skin routine, go to work, work for 8 hours, come home, make dinner or buy dinner outside, proceed to study philosophy/netsec/system management etc for fun
>cardio before i sleep
>nivea or whatever they are called alcoholfree deoderant, l'oreal wax and bbcream, some superstrong anti-acne skin routine product i got from about 4-5 years ago that i started using recently again

i'm very spooky skeleton but still attractive thanks to this, i drink alot of water aswell. i pretty much never go up in weight no matter how much i eat (everything just gets out in poopform afterwards)
>>
>>11607130
>what's your diet
Either really healthy food or junkfood, about 60-40.
>your daily routine
Differs a lot.
>exercise routine
Boxing every other day, with all the cardio and strength training that entails.
>grooming habits
Shave dick, armpits, beard and head.
Shower about twice a day.
>>
>diet
~4500cal a day. Egg/protein/cheese breakfast bowl with oats and fruit on the site, rice/protein/cheese/salsa/veg bowl for lunch, protein/pasta/cheese bowl for dinner. Misc snacks between all of that, one gainer shake, and ice cream before bed. As clean as possible, but not exactly strict.

>your daily routine
Mon/Wed/Fri: wake up 0500, make and eat breakfast while watching news, shower, shave, walk to work. Get out of work around 1900, swim, go home, watch Grey's Anatomy and cry, go to bed around 0030.

Tues/Thurs/Sat: Wake up at 0430, make big breakfast to go and eat small snack, lift at 0515, shower, got to work, get out around 1600, swim, go home, eat, watch Grey's Anatomy and cry, go to bed around 2330.

I don't do anything on Sundays.

>exercise routine
Swim: A friend is an assistant coach at USC, he sends me their sets every week for fun.

Lifting: boring endurance bro split

AM: Anthony face scrub with Clarisonic, safety razor shave (Muhle Sophist, Astra blades, Col. Conk bay rum soap, L'Occitan after-shave balm), Jack Black spf 20 moisturizer, AC Fiber, Bleu de Chanel

PM: Anthony Algae clenser with Clairsonic, astringent pad, spot treatment (if necessary), sometimes a charcoal mask during Grey's.

Shower: Peter Thomas Roth thickening conditioner (every other day), L'Occitane verbena shower gel.
>>
>>11608473
So you eat 2400kcals all at night?
>>
>>11607246
HE FELL FOR THE MEME
>>
>>11608473
>chicken
>primal

lmfao
>>
>>11607496
>>11609570
Soylent has been great for me, it's not my only sustinence of course but it's a great breakfast or lunch base, i use the powder in smoothies and the bottled form for quick meals. It's affordability is a great bonus as well.
>>
>>11610012
oh, and about the taste, it isn't bad at all. It reminds me of cereal milk mixed with vanilla protein shake. It is a bit chalky but I find myself enjoying it.
>>
>>11610029
Awesome, I'm still waiting for the price to drop more, and I believe it's still a pain to get outside USA but I'm not too sure about that.

If they could hit their $1/day goal that would be great.
>>
>diet
Breakfast mostly a black coffee.
Some fruit for lunch. Usually i go for one banana or half a cup of berries.
And for diner i eat whatever the fuck i feel like. I only try to stay around 600-1000 cals. Oh and i also eat no meat mostly because I can't stand the texture of it.

>daily routine

>Wake up at around 5 am.
>Listen to some classical music while drinking my coffee and smoke my cig.
>Either 20 min Yoga or 1 hour jog. Depends on how much time i have.
>Take a shower, groom etc.
>Take the bus to University. Read a book. Takes 1 hour so i have plenty of time.
>Be in Uni. Study Biology.
>Read my book during breaks and eat my fruit.
>At around 6-7 pm I am back home.
>Spend some time on 4chan and play 1 game of league of legends before learning.
>Learn for 1-2 hours
>Go for a walk, smoking a cig and drink a cup of tea. Most of the times it's already dark outside. Comfy.
>Brush Teeth, some more grooming, then sleep

>exercise routine
1 hour running and a lot of walking. As I said I also do yoga but nothing complicated and/or special.

>grooming habits
For my hair:
Shampoo, Conditioner, Mask and Moroccanoil Oil Treatment. I try to brush them every hour. I use a special pig bristles (idk if thats the right word for it but google said so~) hairbrush.

For my Skin:
Every 3 or so days I do a healing earth mask for my face skin but other than that i just use some nice vanilla scented Bodycreme.

For my teeth:
Oh well the ususal. Brushing them everytime i ate something. Using also floss and mouthrinse every morining and evening.

Nothing special but I don't have much time for better grooming habits.
>>
File: austin-swivel-armchair-1-c.jpg (65KB, 523x523px) Image search: [Google]
austin-swivel-armchair-1-c.jpg
65KB, 523x523px
Which of these two chair should I get?

For a listening room, the rest of the furniture will be decided after. The chair is the central piece.

ignore the color, i would have either upholstered in the same color.

A
>>
File: hemming-ottoman-2-c.jpg (41KB, 523x523px) Image search: [Google]
hemming-ottoman-2-c.jpg
41KB, 523x523px
>>11612296

B
>>
Why thread is kill?
>>
>diet
Shit, sometimes only eat one meal a day. Sometimes gorge on junk food. Mainly because I literally forget to eat a lot of the time if my gf doesn't remind me.

>daily
Wake up
Make breakfast with gf
Drink cup of tea
Head to uni
Do classes/study
Head home
Go for a run
Make dinner
Chill with housemates
Sleep

>exercise routine
Running on and off
Pushups/no weight squats

>grooming habits
Obviously shower/teeth daily
Put on moisturisers post shower
I've recently shaved my head but when I did have hair I'd either sea salt or dry wax my hair
>>
>roll out of bed at noon
>cook gf breakfast
>play vidya until 2
>work on Android dev until 10
>dinner
>play games with gf
>sleep
>repeat
>>
>>11612296
>>11612297

> B
>>
>>11612653
So do u go outside or nah
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
>what's your diet
One serving of a random Thai dish everyday. Maybe a muffin after.

>your daily routine
Get up. Shower. Apply minoxidil to face. Put on clothes I feel like wearing. Eat something. Then it's either work, sitting on computer, or standing around in the sun trying to be inspired. Go home and dress down to shirt and joggers. Chill. Put minoxidil on face again. Do something on computer. Sleep.

>exercise routine
I bike, sometimes? Been walking more.

I use mane and tail about three or two times a week, I've been on that Ragnar from Vikings undercut for about a year. I apply minoxidil on my face to stimulate facial hair growth, dunno why I started that. Sometimes I remember to take the pills my dermatologist have me for my acne, it's worked better than expected. Need to go out and buy a moisturizer. Maybe an exfoliant.
>>
>what's your diet
high protein. Keep an eye on carb and sugar intake. Not exactly nutrition nazi but don't want more BF.

>your daily routine
on summer break for 2 weeks, so whatever happens.
>wake up, send GM text 2 bae
>make breakfast w/coffee, enjoy computer/program
>shower, continue computer stuffs || gym || hang out
>feel feels, sleep

>exercise routine
depends on day of week. 5-6x a week hit the gym and lift. one muscle per day.
I do this bc gym is not effay, but gym bod is effay and I can get out of gym in 1 hour.

shower 1-2 a day depending on time I went to gym.
wash hair every day, but don't condition every day.
shitty degree deodorant bc 5 for 8 dollars at sams club
shitty suave shampoo/conditioner/bodywash
sonicare toothbrush, whitening toothpase (bc so much coffee)
suave body lotion w/cocoa butter (if u don't use lotion everyday gtfo)
>>
>high protein, fat, vegggies. dont want none of that BF
>wake up, shower, go to work, eat lunch, come home, eat dinner, shitpost
>walk
>shampoo, conditioner, mint body wash, pomade, day creme for sensitive skin, body butter
>>
File: 1470865270539.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470865270539.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
>>11607130
>>what's your diet
either some noodles/pizza or nothing at all, depends on day
>>your daily routine
3pm: wake up
3pm-2am drugs
2am-7am write
>>exercise routine
i dont leave the house
try to shower everyday but sometimes I go without for like a week sometimes. Just use shampoo and wash it out, havent brushed my hair in years

typing this out was depressing, cant wait to go back to uni
>>
>>11615981
effay as hell, where do you go to school
>>
>>11616217
ARU
>>
File: v9gfh3M.jpg (40KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
v9gfh3M.jpg
40KB, 540x960px
>what's your diet

3K calories a day. Pasta, wheat bread, lots of whole milk, veggies, chicken, peanut butter.

>your daily routine

Wake up around 11 or 12. Have breakfast, wait a few hours for lunch, go to the gym 3 days a week. Go back home, draft on mtgo, shower, dinner, mess around on my laptop, sleep

>exercise routine

5x5

Put transforming paste in my hair and tie it up, shower daily (nopoo).
>>
>>11607232
This
>>
>ANYTHING
I was and still am a thinspo, but 3 weeks ago I found out I have a heart condition and I have to gain weight in case of surgery... So right now I'm still in the process of gaining 10 pounds from my original 96, they originally wanted me to be put on a feeding tube

>I don't really do anything I just sit on my ass all day or sleep. I'm waiting for college to start so there's not much to do besides pick my nose

>I walk my dog...

>Toothpaste, RODIAL STEM CELL CLEANSER, tweezerman for facial hair, big sexy hair, Paul Mitchell clarifying shampoo, shaving cream
>>
>>11614523
Does the minoxidil work for your facial hair
>>
File: IMG_0031.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0031.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>diet
Whatever is at home, dinner, cereal, sandwiches etc. We live in the hicks so no stores nearby for me to buy junk-food
>routine
Wake up, sit by the computer, maybe take the buss/get a ride to nearby town and hang with friends. Recently resubbed to wow a month before school
>exercise
Nothing, got a dumbell I lift sometimes
>grooming habbits
Nothing, trying to keep it natural, shower couple of times a week, wash face once a day

Living at home off the state for anything but food and house/internet. Aint got no driving license
t. 19

How to improve?
>>
File: Anoosh.jpg (60KB, 600x356px) Image search: [Google]
Anoosh.jpg
60KB, 600x356px
>food
I stopped eating all meats but fish a couple weeks ago. Whachu kno bout beans and lentils, bitch.

>routine
meditation if my mind isn't tight
coffee
read a book
produce a beat
chill w the homie
marijuana
rinse repeat
lab job starts in two weeks

>exercise
I'll go the gym and lift at least three times a week. On off days I'll either swim laps or climb

>groom and doom
nothing unusual
>>
>>11607130
>what's your diet
Really poor, usually skip 2 out of 3 meals a day. Supplement skipped meals with cigarettes.
>your daily routine
Get up mid day > smoke > shitpost and watch youtube > maybe eat > shitpost some more > cycle 5 miles to friends house > shitpost there > smoke drugs > cycle back > maybe eat > smoke > shitpost untill i passout.
>exercise routine
Cycle 10 miles a day
>grooming habits
brush teeth before i leave the house
>>
>what's your diet
Watermelon, fried chicken, pork rinds, ground beef, carrots, collared greens, onions, mushrooms, eggs
>your daily routine
In bed all day
>exercise routine
Once in a while do some pullups and dips
soap
>>
>>11617321
if that is view from your window

I am jelly as fuck
>>
>>11607130
>diet
A lot of fats from olive oil, coconut oil, mct oil, nuts...
A lot of veggies
A lot of water
Some meat and fish
No sugar
No carbs before dinner after training

>daily routine
Wake up, shit, drink coffee, go to swim
Spend day at uni studying
Run or cycle after school
Read and shitpost after dinner
Sleep 8-9 hours a night

>exercise
Swim 3 times a week in the morning
Cycle 2-3 times a week
Run 2-3 times a week
Gym once a week

>grooming
Coconut shampoo
Seasalt soap bar and eucalyptus shower gel
Pomade for hair styling
>>
>>11608473
So u are posting from Brazil rn?
>>
>>11607130
>what's your diet
i eat some oreos in-between minimal meals and i drink a lot of water
>your daily routine
wake up, change, study, come home, spend some time of the afternoon reading/listening to music (unless when i go out with friends and we spend our afternoon together, which happens 1 day a week), dinner, shower & sleep
>exercise routine
pretty dry now but i walk a lot really
>grooming habits
normal habits
i don't use anything on my hair other than shampoo & drying
>>
>Wake up, piss, drink protein shake, take caffeine pill, get ready, go to school
>At school, workout, shower, eat lunch, go to class, study all day
>Come back, eat dinner, have a beer, watch anime, relax
>Take shower then read a book until I fall asleep
Then repeat that M-F. On the weekend I study, watch more anime, or drink with friends.
>>
Omelette, toast, and coffee for breakfast every damn day
Work 10 hour shifts, chill with my friends afterwards most of the time
Judo twice a week and lifting twice a week
Shampoo, some generic facial wash, body wash
>>
>>11607448
>>11608621

eggs are really good, low calories lots of nutrients and protein

i always leave the yolk out because it's gross but it also has the most calories

also eat them with maggi
>>
>>11612296
>>11612297
A, for sure. Looks comfier.

>what's your diet
Breakfast: Oatmeal. Toast with jam or honey, when we have bread. Tea, sometimes coffee.
Lunch: Depends. Either leftovers, salad or food from work (sandwich).
Dinner: Something vaguely wholesome. Meat/veggies/rice. Curry. Stir Fry. Pasta. Whatever. I make enough for the gf too, and if possible, I'll batch out another meals worth. I make salads twice a week for our lunches.

>your daily routine
I work two jobs, one from home. I'm a useless slob when I work from home all day, and distracted by useless forums, articles and videos. I try to get some work on the house/garden when I have time. But pretty much:

Wake up
Wash/shower
Walk dog
Work
TV/Read/Music/Vidya/Relax
Make food
Eat said food
More TV or something with the gf
Sex
Sleep
Repeat

Throw in some fun shit when the two of us have a day off together. Hiking, camping, canoeing, concerts, etc

>exercise routine
Cycling on days off. Weights when I remember. Just moved to a new city, I should see what kind of sports I can do.

>grooming habits
What most normal people do. Shower, brush teeth, body wash/soap, deodorant, facial cleanser and other crap. Shave and shampoo every other day.
>>
>>11615981
>3pm-2am drugs
what drugs are you doing this regularly that last this long and haven't spiked to cost-prohibitive tolerance levels?
>>
>what's your diet
Goat milk yogurt, oatmeal, or spinach and broccoli omelet for breakfast
Turkey sandwich or salad for lunch
Something with a lot of veggies and either tofu or chicken for dinner

>your daily routine
Wake up whenever, usually around 11
Make breakfast
Go to coffee shop
Do research assistant tasks
Go home and eat lunch
Listen to an album
Read
Go for a run
Make and eat dinner
Watch something on netflix/read more
If it's a weekday, go to bed. If not, go out

>exercise routine
Shortish run (2-3 mi) and various core exercises every day

>grooming habits (products you use from day-to-day for hair, body, etc.
Just shower when I wake up and after running. No shampoo
>>
diet: keto, 3k+cal depending on activity
supplements: krill oil, multivitamin, broad spectrum mineral supp, mixed greens
walk 5-15mi/day, hike/run mountain terrain weekly, bodyweight exercises and light ketelbell
im about 5'9/135 but fit asf
>>
>>11620110
grooming habits: blow dry, hair styling. coconut oil and amlactin for skin. i tweeze my eyebrows and shave my gross gray body hair ever month or so
>>
>>11607130
>>what's your diet
TONS OF WATER
Soylent w a scoop of instant coffee AM
Matcha with soy and almond milk Lunch
Soylent and a bit of dinner food (potato, or meat, or maybe fresh juiced spinach) for PM
>>your daily routine
Feed my dogs, water garden, work 1pm-7pm at dog kennel (get good exercise), swim at lake, go on internet
>>exercise routine
Swim at lake, stretch a lot daily
Brush teeth, Sisley/June Jacobs skin care products, Hourglass make up on rare occasionm OGX shampoo, straighten bangs and let the rest of hair airdry, brushing out 2x a week, aluminum free D.O.

I smoke camel crushes and drive a 6 speed car which I always think makes me cool :^)

5'8 and 133 pounds
>>
>>11616292
> lots of milk
> wheat
literally aging yourself as much as possible I see

I would avoid anything that is hard for your body to digest unless you're 25 and look like you're 15.
>>
>>11620160
U only eat real tangible food once a day for dinner wtf...
>>
>>11620110
Why are you on keto if you are doing so manny high calorie activities. It's stupid af.. You could be more efficient eating more carbs.
>>
>>11618105
ye
>>
>what's your diet
eat veggies, popcorn, sometimes ill splurge or have a really bad cheat day :(
>your daily routine
wake up from 3am-1pm, watch tv, listen to music, browse, cook, clean, go running, sometimes hang with my few friends
>exercise routine
run every other day
i use a little bit of tarte mascara, some tarte blush, arm & hammer deodorant, vera wang "princess" or pacifica "tahitian gardenia", and lush hair sea spray

my life is oki
>>
I haven't worked in a year, my morning routine was wake up and sort out my bird's food, shower and then make 2 grilled cheese sandwiches and a cup of coffee (either drip or stovetop mocha pot).
Sometimes I'd have cereal instead, with semiskim milk, or just some milk and have potato chips with my coffee.
When making drip coffee I make something like 750ml and I drink that through the day.

I have one main meal around 5 o'clock when my gf gets back from work. I try to cook something filling, and something that can provide me with enough protein which takes some consideration since I'm vegetarian.

During the winter I will usually have a sandwich or something else that's substantial for dinner, when summer's coming up I'll have Greek yogurt with some fruit or some nuts and honey.

I exercise 2 times a week doing a push/pull based split, sessions range from 40 mins to an hour and 20 mins depending on how I'm feeling. This leaves me not too drained and with okay results. I'm still able to deadlift 180 kgs for a few repetitions, and I can do a set of 5 chin ups with 45 kgs hanging from my waist, which are the only lifts I really care about being good at. I try to maximize the exercises I do with machines, only using free weights for whatever there's no machine that feels comfortable. This makes my workouts feel like there's less effort settings things up etc. which I've found helps with my long term mental health. Less effort spent there means I'm more likely to read a book when I'm back home, to do the extra chore around the house etc.

I don't do cardio because I haven't bothered fixing my road bike and I have no friends to go cycling with anymore. I also refuse to pay 200 euros for yearly pool access at my gym, because I don't want to share the pool with old ladies.

I am almost 30 and I still look mid 20s, so apart from eating okay and working out a bit I don't feel like I need to do much about my appearance. I trim my beard or shave every few weeks.
>>
>>11608809

I do mechanical engineering at a University, professor is never in the lab so I set my own hours. Weed makes me less nervous when I play, so I don't overthink, I just go. Chopsticks are way more practical for eating everything but big chunks of meat, which I don't eat. I smoke black American Spirits.
>>
>what's your diet
-water
-black coffee
-spinach pie every 2 days
-newports
>daily routine
-wake up
-shower
-study
-work
-jopo
>exercise
-run 4 miles on days off, other than that my work provides my exercise (I bus tables at a busy restaurant, iPhone says 7 miles but i'm not sure how accurate that is)
>grooming
-shave nuts in shower everyday
-shampoo every sunday post work and wednesday morning pre-work
-condition everyday
-neutrogena exfoliator
-epiduo
-minocycline
>>
>what's your diet

Normal home cooked stuff. Nothing for breakfast. Maybe a sandwich for lunch. Meat and veggies for dinner. And milk.

>your daily routine

Wake up, walk/skate around town looking for friends to hang out with, maybe go to skatepark, fuck around town, sleep

>exercise routine

Gym usually 3 times a week. To a different muscle group every day. Recent amount of cardio because it's good for My heart

Hair: Tre Semme split end treatment. I don't use any other hair product. Usually just sweep it out of my face or wear a hat

Face: wash my face with charcoal soap and oil control soap with warm water everyday (i don't use the oil control everyday because if I use it too much my face dries up and gets all icky)

Body: I wash my body with regular Irish springs bar soap. I use some weird deodorant called "herban cowboy" I have to get the special alluminum free deodorant or my armpits get a try itchy painful rash but the deodorant smells pretty good. I use simple polo red intense cologne but it smells super good.
>>
>>11620618
>daily nut shaving
why sempai
>>
>>11620687
my female likes it and it's just a nice feel
>>
this is going tomorrow.

>wake up, 9am
>morning stuff, breakfast, coffee, shower, brush teeths, etc
>10:30 arrive at work
>work til 5
>go home, nap
>wake up at 7;30pm
>dinner
>chill til about 10pm
>start pre drinking with homies
>around 11:30pm leave for bar/club/venue
>stay wherever i end up going 'til 3am, which is when all the bars/clubs/venues shut down here
>if im not tired, head to after hours loft
>dance 'til the sun comes up and fills the loft
>6am, go home, sleep til 2 and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
>>
>>11607130
I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
>>11620707
Your schedule sounds Spanish, or at least mediterranean
>>
>6am wake up
>run till 6:45 usually, maybe throw in some core exercises at the end
>Drink coffee, dick around, leave for work at 8:15
>commute takes a while, DC metro is pretty crowded.
>get to work by 9
>9-5 job
> commute back home.
>5:45-10pm time for whatever, a cig occasionally, weed sometimes, oxy if its been a rough month, plus lots of shit posting.
>sleep
>repeat
>>
>>11620721
Nope, im canadian
>>
File: nope.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>11607130
>what's your diet
eggs and Sainsbury's meal deals. dinner is optional. also cigarettes and coffee
>your daily routine
wake up at 10 after a shitty sleep, decide not to shower just wash my hair and get dressed to go to work, work til 8, come back home, browse tumblr and the chan then go to sleep at 1 along with my feelings of self loathing and depression
>exercise routine
press ups, sit ups, plank, 2 days every fortnight
razor shave, hair lotion, lynx spray
>>
File: 1470760549068.jpg (496KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470760549068.jpg
496KB, 1920x1080px
>>11618138
no
>>11609952
?
>>11609637
yeah.. plus/minus 200kcal. i used to eat a lot more, around 3200-4000kcal
>>
>>11620313
Thanks for the health tip doc. I'm sure the mommy blogs and buzzfeed articles that told you eating wheat bread would make your skin age faster are sourced and reviewed. Fuck off, idiot. Go ahead and tell /fit/ why they should stop too.
>>
>>11620522
i eat carbs when I'm backpacking but keto otherwise. i had some of my intestines removed, and high carb has kinda made me feel sick all the time ever since.
>>
>>11607130
>>what's your diet
whatever I can scrounge up. usually not much
>>your daily routine
get up, put my blankets n pillow away (i sleep on the floor) go skate play games get drunk with friends
>>exercise routine
used to lift but quit caring
idk i shower like twice a week, usually if im around one ill take one
>>
>>11620908
Fair enough, that would be a good reason
>>
>>11607130
cheap store food
wake up go out smoke drink and hang out eith my friends
i dont need exercise im always walking and stuff
i dont use anything
>>
someone tell me something specific to do to spend my day otherwise i'll spend it drinking and listening to weird music in the dark
>>
>Whatever the fuck I want. Mostly chicken and veggies.
>Wake up go to gym then work then video games or guitar or a woman or something to keep my mind off the great chasm at the end of our lives glooming at me everyday.
>Depends on the day. Very /fit/ tho.
>Styled hair (Lay rite pomade), rite guard deodorant. I have a REALLY nice tooth brush.
>>
>>11609518
if you are a male you are doing it wrong
if not, real comfy over there
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.