[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys recommend for black crewneck tshirts? I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
What do you guys recommend for black crewneck tshirts?
I need something durable, 100% cotton.
I like the white Kirkland crewnecks but the black ones aren't available in Canada :(
>>
>>11599039
carhartt for durability

Banana republic performance crews are my favorite though. But they have spandex and modal in the mix.
>>
File: yCApTtZFKj0.jpg (22KB, 500x711px) Image search: [Google]
yCApTtZFKj0.jpg
22KB, 500x711px
speaking of t shirts

i was wondering what does /fa/ think of basic fruit of the loom t-shirts? been thinking about copping 2 or 3 white tees but i wanna know if they are thick cuz i hate thin t-shirts(such as h&m's)
>>
>>11599109
fruit of the loom is inferior to hanes
>>
I like uniqlo supima crew necks
>>
As long as they fit you, uniqlo is pretty much goat t for the money.
>>
>>11599039
I recommend a rum and coke
>>
>>11599039
Acne Eddy if you want heavy cotton nice ones. Or Uniqlo if you need cheaper alternative. I got 3 black Eddies and like 5 black UCs which I can fuck up and not worry about.
>>
>>11599039
why get 100% cotton when you can have 95% cotton and 5% spandex
>>
>>11599109
OP here
I recommend the Kirkland 4 pack of white tees from Costco.
>>
>>11599109
fruit of the loom is terrible. Not too thick and they wrinkle really really bad.
uniqlo, carhartt wip, j crew, j crew factory, all better options.
>>
On the Uniqlo website the reviews are almost universally negative about the new supima cotton shirts because apparently the quality went to shit

What is the alternative
>>
>>11599271
thanks ricky
>>
File: 1470114011169.jpg (19KB, 351x368px) Image search: [Google]
1470114011169.jpg
19KB, 351x368px
>>11599039
What's the deal with Kirkland tees? So much hype but they fit like a box on me. Collar way too tight. Really disappointed effay.
>>
>>11599917
you must have a huge af neck or the shirt you're wearing is the wrong size
I have a pretty thick neck and haven't encountered any problems
>>
>>11599924
I wear medium in J Crew tees and they fit great. Kirkland is way too uncomfortable. All I wanted was some decent white tees...
>>
>>11599039
alexander wang
very comfy cotton
>>
>>11599750
>fruit of the loom is terrible. Not too thick and they wrinkle really really bad.
false, i guess you have the cheapest, but there are 3 or 4 different types by thickness
the super premium is the thickest
Weight: White – 190gm/m2. Colour – 205gm/m2
if that's not thick enough for you, i'm not sure what is, honestly the super premiums are too thick for summer, heavy cotton is a better option, which is still thick enough
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.