[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Anyone know some good first that match this shoe?
>>
>>11598058
Fits*
>>
>>11598058
Have the same shoes, I tend to go for loose black trousers and shirt nothing too fancy. I would like some suggestions aswell tbf
>>
>>11598058
For an ugly black plimsole?

It's just an alternative to vans. Black jeans and a band tee and a carabiner with a skinnyfat body like everyone else with sk8 vans or plain black vans.
>>
>>11598957
the amount of projection in this post is astonishing
>>
>>11598976
More like observation in this post. The next time Brand New plays your town take a glance at the people in line there. Fucking black vans and skinnyfat "men".

Buy some shoes with a personality you beyond basic bitch
>>
>>11598987
>Buy some shoes with a personality

i'll buy shoes which look aesthetically pleasing to me

sorry I don't need to stand out and be obscure and different all the time. here's a second (You) >>11598987 since you love attention so much.
>>
>>11599015
Why are you even here? Go to zumiez where you belong.
>>
>>11599022
>Why are you even here?

not to project my opinion on an anonymous image board that's for sure
>>
>>11598976
He's right, though. Well, it's the stereotype anyway, but regardless, OP - you bought one of the most basic, unassuming sneakers of all time. They literally can be worn with anything, and you won't find any interesting fits with them - because they themselves aren't interesting sneakers.
>>
>>11599035
Then, again, why are you even here? Go to kohls for some similar "aesthetically pleasing" to you clothing. You have no reason to be here if you wear those highschool basicbitch shoes.
>>
>>11599045
wow someone really is cranky today
>>
>>11599053
You have to go back.
>>
File: kino.gif (101KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
kino.gif
101KB, 500x278px
>it's a "underage clueless Redditor makes his own thread for basic, boring sneakers and is surprised when /fa/ calls him out for it" episode
>>
this is an 18+ board
>>
Are these shoes really that bad?
>>
File: drake lol.jpg (99KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
drake lol.jpg
99KB, 1252x1252px
>>11598987
>>11598957
>>11599022
>>11599045
>>11599081
>>11599174
I love you guys
>>
>>11599174
Should I avoid plimsolls if I'm over 18 years of age?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.