[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tucking pants in boots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tuck or no tuck.png (613KB, 525x953px) Image search: [Google]
tuck or no tuck.png
613KB, 525x953px
ok lets settle once and for all.

do i tuck my pants into my boots?
>>
>>11591616
Wearing boots + jeans lmao.. just kill yourself retard unless you are a construction worker why the fuck would u wear this uncomfy bullshit.
>>
>>11591632
Lmao this is top quality bait. Here's your (you)
>>
>>11591632
>boots+jeans
>uncomfy

urm...i think you're wrong.
>>
>>11591643
You wish it was bait you autistic fuck.
>>
You don't tuck them in. You just leave them above the boots. I thought this was common knowledge? What else is the point of wearing boots if you're just gonna cover them op with you're pants. Either way you look like a faggot
>>
>>11591652
you need to stop cursing if you want to succeed as a troll.
>>
if the jeans are basically skin tight it can look good, any other fit looks weird generally
>>
>>11591616
Fold them up, if you're a girl, and leave a slither of ankle showing.
>>
>>11591616
if you tuck your boots into your pants.

we will all laugh at you
>>
The only time it works IMO is if you wear looser fitting jeans and blouse them over your boots

in order to pull this off you also need to be tall, somewhat built, and a blue collar worker- so that cuts out about 95% of /fa/
>>
>>11591632
My boots are more comfy than my running shoes. Problem is to tie laces and pulling my feet out etc since they are a bit high. And I recently got jeans from Cheap Monday. And they are like pyjamas. Dont know where you live but wherever I have been, its pretty easy to find something thats comfy and good looking and not for a high price. Boots needed a few days to break in though.
>>
>>11591632
nice bait
>>
jeans should always go over the whole boot
>>
>>11591663
i don't understand what you're saying though

how do i "leave them" above the boots if i don't tuck them in?
>>
>>11594182
fold them up
look at pictures of 70s punks and how they wore their boots
>>
File: 1467251181604.gif (355KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
1467251181604.gif
355KB, 540x543px
>>11591632
[You}
>>
unless it's a tapered jean that u dont have to stuff into the boot just roll/fold or cover
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.