[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what kinda haircut should i get /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

what kinda haircut should i get /fa/?
>>
>>
Leonardo meme!
>>
>>11588877
idk how id even do that... any longer than what its at now and if my hair gets even the littlest bit of sweat/moisture it stands up straight
>>
i was thinking getting a bunch of it off. making a #1/2 on the sides and just a touch longer on the top? but im not sure i have the face for something that short
>>
>>11588846
>>11588854
Jesus fuck young people these days have been brainwashed or something to have ZERO backbone.

Dude. SHOULDERS UP. Straighten your neck, don't let your face sag that way; keep your jaw closed COMPLETELY at all times unless talking/eating.

You need to lose weight because you barely have a chin, and that slight amount of chub (which will become a large amount of chub if you don't get rid of it TODAY) hides what small amount of a chin you have, which is integral for men.

You have a great hair color (if that's your real hair color.) but I would reccomend growing the sides out a tiny bit, and cut the top a tiny bit aswell. make it messier after you've grown that out, and throw a fingertip of warm water and raw beeswax into your hair every morning. Mess it up until you feel right. Your face would benefit from a more ambiguous style. Remember to be aware of your facial expressions constantly; they can change the look of your hair from "cool" to "tryhard".

You're definitely not ugly, and can look way better if given the right tweaking.

Work harder.
>>
>>11588901
lol you sound like my grandpa. i'm just slouching because my mirror is fairly low to the ground and i wanted my hair to be the focus of the image...

big shirt does make me look fat tho.
>>
>>11588901
and yeah it's my real hair color. i'm definitely going to try the beeswax! what do you mean by ambiguous style?
>>
>>11588931
>lol you sound like my grandpa

Maybe you should listen to a man, for once.
>>
>>11588940
do you think a buzzcut -- slightly longer on the top vs the sides would be at all flattering for my face shape? i've always wanted to try it but i feel like it'll accentuate the roundness/young look in my cheeks...
>>
>>11588952
or just like a fade on the sides
>>
>>11589241
bump
>>
>>11588901
Real talk this. Your hair looks good dude your chin makes you look worse so work out more don't even have to lift weights just find a sport you want to do and find a place where a group does it and join. Could be ultimate frisbee for all I care just has to be something you thinks fun that makes you work out.
>>
>>11590544
Also unless you're fat your swimming in that shirt dude get a smaller size. Doesn't need to be tight af but that's so loose
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.