[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ confessions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: pointing finger.jpg (10KB, 208x208px) Image search: [Google]
pointing finger.jpg
10KB, 208x208px
Get it off your chest, effay.

Post /fa/-related sins, confessions, controversial opinions, etc.

Learn who agrees with you/does the same and who hates you.

>More than half of my wardrobe is from Amazon
>>
File: camel's feet.jpg (151KB, 1050x570px) Image search: [Google]
camel's feet.jpg
151KB, 1050x570px
I totally respect Rick Owens, actually, but look at these fucking shoes.

This style of shoe just looks terrible. It looks like fucking camel feet I don't see how anyone could like it.
>>
>>11586905
fa is not fashion board this is unsocial hatecrime
>>
File: tumblr_niamhw35dh1sjmyf1o1_1280.jpg (276KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niamhw35dh1sjmyf1o1_1280.jpg
276KB, 1280x960px
I love mom jeans. Come at me, /fa/.
>>
I have been wearing my brown doc martens for about 3 years. They look worn af. I love them and I think they make me look cooler everyday.
>>
>>11586930
same
>>
File: amina-1.jpg (39KB, 438x659px) Image search: [Google]
amina-1.jpg
39KB, 438x659px
mom jeans
>>
I exclusively wear boot cut jeans.
>>
File: wXBqekL.gif (301KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
wXBqekL.gif
301KB, 350x464px
I buy functional clothing and accessories.
>>
>>11586910
Lmao that's my favorite shoe after the Tech Runner by Rick :-D
>>
>>11586910
Rick has made some much worse shoes than that
>>
My wardrobe is basically adidas, hilfiger, ralph and ck underwear plus some little things from other brands here and there
>>
>>11586910
I would actually argue they are one of the one pieces I like by Rick lmao
>>
sometimes i wear boots so i dont have to wear matching socks
>>
>>11586930
>>11586938
High waisted jeans are basically a meme here where have you been
>>
>>11586905
all my clothing is black/grey/white and i also only wear hoodies and sweaters
>>
>>11586905
I don't think low-waisted tucks look bad except on people with really long torsos and munchkin legs
>>
I don't actually dress very effay in real life, I just come here to look at cool techwear shit

if anything, I dress like a fucking redneck because 90% of my wardrobe is my work clothes and carhartt stuff
>>
>>11586905
I actually own a couple pairs of >pic related

I don't wear them out, just as slippers around my house in fall and winter
>>
I really like the clothes in General Pants Co and most surf & ski shops.

... and I can't even tell how much of a fashion sin this is.
>>
I wear edgy metal t shirts everyday. I own like 20. I only get shirts from bands/albums I've listened too because im paranoid someone might ask me about them.
>>
I'm actually a 30 year old female crust punk. I am interested in other people's taste in clothes, watching trends come and go, and sewing.

I browse here because I like the layout of the site and to gain an interesting perspective of the relationship a bunch of other people have with the concept of fashion.

Although, some days I kind of wish I hadn't found this place.
>>
>>11586905
I don't dress to my full potential because i am in a 3rd world country and if i go FULL /fa/ it will attract too much attention and i wlill get my ass beaten.
>>
I don't like black and I avoid wearing it.
>>
I like ugly , insecure and dysfunctional girls
>>
>>11588051
>pic related
Where?
>>
I HAVE LIKE TWENTY PALEWAVE FITS

I BUY SHIT FROM RAGSTOCK AND OTHER SHITHOLES AT THE MALL

ONLY ONLINE RETAILER I HAVE IS AMAZON

I'VE ONLY BOUGHT ONE PIECE OF CLOTHING OVER $100 IN THE PAST YEAR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>11586905
I unironically like Jordan 11 Lows and Air More Uptempos.
>>
>>11587557
>buys cargo shorts
>posts 2D

Shocker.
>>
I only became /fa/ and /fit/ to make my ex come back to me. At this time it has all failed miserably.
>>
I'm a poorfag investing everything I have in flippin' clothes
>>
>>11588607
w2c crust punk gf

thanks
>>
>>11586905
75% of my post-/fa/ wardrobe is from the women's section
I'm a 5'4" male
>>
>>11586930
id slam your boipucc
just being honest thats all :\
>>
90% of my wardrobe is H&M. The rest is Zara :^)
>>
>>11588687
Do it for u anon
>>11588652
>2016
>psychological projection
>>11587699
You sicken me
>>
I browse /fa/ but don't know where I should go to actually get fashion advice
>>
>>11586905
almost all of my clothes i wear are from thrift stores. i never buy anything at full price. i have 27 pairs of shoes.
>>
>>11589230
I don't want to do it for me because my life has no cohesion without her. Hold me /fa/
>>
>>11588607

That's pretty cool. Do you post a lot in the /diy/ threads?
>>
>>11589890

If you're posting here, there's a very good chance you're younger than 25.

Your life will go on. Stop it. If you thought she could be won over purely by the material, she's probably not worth it.
>>
>>11589951
I have occasionally. I keep meaning to take a whole bunch more pics of my alterations, bleach stencils and patches because the few photos I have are badly lit and generally terrible quality. I'm also just kind of shy and aware that my presentation is not everyone's cup of tea.
>>
none of my jeans are hemmed and they all should be
>>
I don't understand the appeal of roshes or whatever. I mean ye they can look good if youre dressing inspecific cores or waves or we, but for normal lifestyle wear (normal jeans, shirt etc. ) they look so weird. Same feeling for 80-90% of NBs.
>>
>>11590475
Wait, no. For NBs, tgey arent as weird as whatever roshes are, but many of them look like theyre for kids
>>
File: 1361602528837.jpg (240KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
1361602528837.jpg
240KB, 456x628px
>I used to get so excited after every cop
>would literally wait by the mailbox for new things to be delivered
>Would marvel over the quality and then wear it for the rest of that day and then the next day
>Now I barely even care
>try new thing on and then put it in the closet
>spending more money and at a higher frequency than ever on clothes
>spend most of my time checking grailed or eBay

what have I become?
>>
I buy the vast majority of my clothes from uniqlo
>>
I like nike flyknits more than any adidas and no amount of memeing will change it.
>>
>>11589958
Actually I'm 32 and we were together for 9 years, which makes it all the more depressing.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.