[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

doc martens yes or no why / why not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: yea or nay.jpg (187KB, 866x782px) Image search: [Google]
yea or nay.jpg
187KB, 866x782px
doc martens

yes or no

why / why not
>>
fa letting me down
>>
>>11586048
Make sure they're the Made in England Vintage 1460, preferably in Oxblood
>>
>>11586150
oxblood looks smooth, same with the cherry colors on non MIE

reasoning on MIE though?
>>
Yes. I have a pair and like them a lot.

I want to get the oxbloods soon.
>>
I had a beeswax pair.
Pretty nice, lasted 4 years of daily wear through shitty winters.
I wore those fuckers into the ground through.
>>
>>11586160
I'm a BNP kind of guy, I'll admit it
>>
>>11586185
lool no biggy. didn't know if there's much of a difference other than a lighter color from cherry, different stitching, trim, and sole (bottom pattern is diff). for the most part they're pretty similar but i like the dark stitching
>>
inb4 HURR DURR SOLOVAIR IS BETTER
>>
>>11586194
MADE IN ENGLAND IS HIGHER QUALITY REE STOP THE ISLAMIFICATION
>>
>>11586194
It's a huge deal. If it's not MIE it's made in China with shit quality and is just not even worth the money
>>
>>11586160
the ones MIE won't fall apart after a few months of actual use.
>>
>>11586048
they are disgusting

the yellow stitching makes them even worse
>>
fucking ugly shoes. they are just ugly

if you're a dude, you have to avoid looking too much like a skin head because that's the immediate association. if you're a girl, you have to avoid looking like a basic bitch tumblrina because that's also the immediate association.

but none of that really matters because the shoe is goddamn ugly
>>
File: Screenshot_20160802-235238.png (400KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160802-235238.png
400KB, 1440x2560px
Instead of docs I was gonna cop pic related, good cop?
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
>>11586226
Get these boots instead, they're made for the real wars
>>
>>11586150
>>11586185
>>11586204
>>11586236
drop name
>>
File: 20160803_135546_HDR.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
20160803_135546_HDR.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
Got these off ebay fpr a good price. I bought them because i was tired of sneakers that wore out in under a year, especially in winter. Ive had mixed responses, le gf hates cause they look industrial but some people love them. Im pre happy tho
>>
>>11586224
you can't tell lots of shoe brands from each other

I like the stitching idk
>>
Im a size us 10 in normal sneakers, should i size down? Or just go with us10?
>>
>>11587054
This is for the black vintage 1460's im assuming they're good
>>
got 1460s and 1461 monos. versatile and pretty cheap. they'll destroy ur foot first couple days tho.
>>
Dont ask for advice on /fa/

Everyone here is a pale anemic bug eyed skeleton. Theyre the kind of people that has a smoking thread right beside a skincare thread so be forewarned.

Doc Martens are nice boots and youll look edgy with black jeans.
>>
>>11587054
Im size 8.5-9 in sneakers and had to go down to size 7uk in doc martens
>>
>>11586250
Doc chelseas are literally blundstones. If you're using them as a work boot, fine, but don't think they look good in fucking ANY outfit. If you're using them as a workboot though, why not just get blunnies in the first place?
>>
>>11587218
Thanks, im a pretty snug us10 so ill try a 9 :)
>>
TUMBLR GIRL BOOT
>>
Yes if you're lgbt
>>
Docs are alright but this is the hottest boot
>>
>>11586048
Don't get them if you're too skinny. They will look awful
>>
>>11586048
>why not
heel is stiff for a couple months.

>why
deforms into comfy shoe before the sole gets ruined
>>
>>11586226
Definitely cop.
>>
>>11586225
>if you're a dude, you have to avoid looking too much like a skin head because that's the immediate association.
You really have to wear them a specific way, and with specific other clothes and hairstyles, in order for people to make that assumption.

They are actually very versatile boots. They won't project an image unless you intend it that way.

>>11587549
They look fine if you're skinny, as long as you have a fairly small shoe size. It's when your shoe size gets larger that they start looking like clown shoes. Also, they often look good tightly tied, which doesn't work if you don't have skinny calves.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.