[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AllSaints

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: MS101H-2824-1.jpg (582KB, 2500x2900px) Image search: [Google]
MS101H-2824-1.jpg
582KB, 2500x2900px
Are AllSaints Clothes worth the money ?
>>
On sale, sure.
>>
plays too much into current trends
basically expensive fast fashion
>>
>>11576078
like kooples?
>>
>>11576059
Yes. Because the money is cheap and what you get is also cheap.
I'm being harsh it's high street tier and their worth is high street value.
>>
>>11576059
No, lol. Quality is low, its fucking garbage hm/zara tier.
>>
>>11576190
Really ? Fuck, i was close to cop for 200 usd ...
>>
Honestly wouldnt buy any of their stuff unless it was on sale as for full price you could get actual designer items on sale.
But I did purchase one of their leather jackets recently at 45% off as I couldnt really afford to save up for anything better. Its pretty good for the sale price desu.
>>
>>11576190
That's not true, quality is descent and worth the price.
>>
Their merino wool items are shit, they only tell you it's 100% merino but I'm pretty sure it's the coarsest and itchiest they could find, was really disappointing
>>
>>11576059
I wear their items and the quality is fine. I don't buy rick owens or anything because I don't mind spending that much on clothes, but I'd prefer not to spend that much on a silhouette I can't pull off. I wear stuff similar in that price range that has lasted me for years, these people just don't know how to take care of their clothes.

AllSaints is fine but I do recommending getting their stuff on sale, not because of poor quality, just because you can get it for a lot less. I got a few shirts from them for $75 less than the original price. Most of the time people on /fa/ don't know what they're talking about.
>>
>>11576190
I don't think that's quite right. What the guy above said about it being worth the sale price is right. Full price some of it is admittedly quite exthaustionate
>>
>>11576190
Stop this meme. It's not at all. The quality is fantastic.
stay away form knits tho, they're retardedly heavy. the coats are A1 desu
>>
Can somebody comment on their jeans? How's sizing, quality and which fit is closest to 511?
>>
>>11576059
What about their shoes/boots? Good quality? I saw a pair on sale that I liked.
>>
>>11578336
I bought the demise boots a long time ago. They were awesome. I beat the shit out of them though, and the bottom of the shoe got worn and now has a hole in it, so I'm careful not to wear them when it might be raining. I don't think they were meant for running around or being worn at work.

The soles had virtually no grip whatsoever. You could run up to a tile floor and slide across in a surfer pose. The amount of times I did this for amusement probably contributed to the bottom wearing out.

It sounds like I'm trashing them but they are my favorite pair of footwear. Perfect silhouette. The only high-top boot I've ever managed to find without a clownishly large toecap. I wish I could have bought a pair of the military boots while they still had them.
>>
>>11578423
Thanks so much for the response dawg. The ones I like are low top boots. How long did they last you? I guess that's the big deciding factor for me.
>>
>>11578771
It felt like they lasted a couple of years before they got roughed up enough for me to feel self conscious. I'd still wear them now if not for the fact that I accidentally let floor wax drip all over them at work. Even though they were really tough (so tough that it was difficult to get them on my feet the first few times I wore them), they were ultimately fashion shoes not designed for work. But I'd say they were near the top-end of durability for that category.
>>
>>11580316
Sweet, thanks friendo. Gonna pull the trigger
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.