[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Least /fa/ cities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 36

File: IMG_20160729_135155.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160729_135155.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
How's your city for fashion? Post rating and stupid trends spotted in the wild.

> SF. 0/10. Autists from tech industry wearing printed tees with their startup logo, generic low end levis bought by their mom from target because they are too busy working 14 hours for Chad and god awful, brightly colored running shoes, or brown hiking Skechers. Hoodies hoodies hoodies.

> ill fitting sweatpants or yoga pants as streetwear. They don't actually exercise. All the women wear activewear like someone gave them all a lifetime pass against wearing dresses or anything classy

> nigs wearing those diaper Aladdin pants with crotches down to their knees. Knee_length white tshirts. Seriously. Yesterday I saw one in a decent suit. Except he was wearing black socks and Michael Jordan sandals.

> CARGO EVERYTHING. If someone is wearing shorts there is a 70 percent chance they are CARGO.

> bearded muscular fags wearing tight jeans and tight tshirts.

The only people who dress differently from the rest of the eddie bauer types are the aggressive oakland gutter punk homeless. I never see any of the trends or brands I see on /fa/. You'd think with all the vintage stores and the burning man scene people would develop some unique looks, but no. It's gross and I feel like I'm wasting my money dressing with some style around people that are blind to it.

It's not just my opinion. We get voted worst dressed in the nation.
>>
>dallas

it's hot as fuck so most people dress casually which is generally not well since it's hard to dress well when dressing comfortably/lightly

that being said, there are a lot of well dressed people as well
>>
>>11569758
>mfw i live in a small suburb in israel
>mostly orthodox Jewish
>not really effay, and the people whom are not religious are Arab-Core
>>
SF is utter garbage for fashion. Thrift stores are filled with Gap, Asos, and other gutter tier trash. Some decent stores tho.

Saw a dude wearing white CPs and a green military jacket, prob a hype beast though.
>>
>>11569758
Was in SF recently. There was no one dressed in anything interesting. I was wearing my UC Young Martyr parka and some rick denim with vegan ramones. Got a lot of looks, was expecting people to be more fashionable in a major city. Got some kid asking me in the bathroom at the Westin who made my shoes and I said Rick then he was like "yooo damn this guy wearing rick owens". So I guess its a big deal to people? I have no clue. Im from a smaller town so I have 0 contact with people into clothing. Was visiting SF for work.
>>
>>11569857
So you felt my pain. It's a fashion wasteland with no excuse for it. The large gay population might help, but I stay out of the Castro.

It's like people here intentionally dress shitty.
>>
wow i thought sanfran would be super fashionable. im from philly and i'd say like any major city theres a ton of people that just dont give a shit what they wear, but also theres a lot of people who look amazing. just walking down the street there's gonna be a lot of good looks.
>>
>wah why didnt people notice my /fa/ approved wear that I bought with my moms money
Kek
>>
>>11569758
stockholm is pretty good tbqh, very typical to see people in the 'dressed by the internet' suit. a lot of people into the floral pattern-meme though which sucks
>>
Chattanooga (Tennessee) (America) is maybe a 3-4/10. Occasional streetwear fag (me and my friends) but most are people who dress like they're blind, dress like a try hard frat bro, or dress """"organically"""" (Patagonia, Granola backpack, some shitty ratty ass looking sweater, Prana climbing shorts, etc.) VERY few people (like me) actually know how to dress.
>>
>>11570204
>im from philly
sup bro
>>
File: image.png (131KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
131KB, 338x600px
Charleston, West Virginia, USA. Absolutely terrible. Either head to toe non-ironic camo or absolutely trashy. I want to know why people still wear low waisted, light wash, bootleg jeans in 2016. Why are chunky highlights still alive. I know absolutely nobody here that wears anything decent except MAYBE 3 people.

2/10, at least the mountains are pretty
>>
>>11570286
im a girl but whatsup
>>
>>11569758
>>11569857
>>11569842
>>11570204

>SF. 0/10.
>blah blah blah

You have to know where to be in SF. It's a very segregated city, by ethnicity, employment, hobbies, etc etc. You have to hang with cool people, and go to cool spots, or you can spend days seeing literally nothing but Ahmed the software engineer and his poorly fitted track suit.

SF is absolutely god-tier for preppy, wall-street style, which is what I'm personally into. Think right out of GQ. But unless you work in one of those buildings, or go to one of those bars, or get invited to one of their homes, you will literally never see those people, because they Uber everywhere and spend time in shit-your-pants expensive places you will never get into. My roommate started working in consulting a few years ago and it opened up a whole new world I never knew existed in SF.
tl;dr it sounds like you're too poor.

If you're looking for the faggy pseudo-bohemian shit it sounds like you expected, you need to go to East Bay. The right parts of Oakland and a little of Berkeley have the exact kind of shit you're talking about.
Alternatively, if you want to see this type of thing in SF proper, you have to hang at art galleries, go to bars in the Castro, etc.
>>
>>11569758
go to the techno parties in sf/oakland there's people in acronym and CE
>>
>>11569758
I live in Chicago I have been working lately so I forgot how people look
>>
File: jacket-gilfoyle-silicon-valley.png (1MB, 1406x740px) Image search: [Google]
jacket-gilfoyle-silicon-valley.png
1MB, 1406x740px
I though that SF tech companies were filled with hot fashionable dudes
>>
File: 562.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>11569829
>>
>there are people on this board from flyover states for whom it's an amazingly rare sighting to see a pair of CPs in public
>>
File: aslipshop.com_.jpg (169KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
aslipshop.com_.jpg
169KB, 700x400px
Boise, Idaho

nonexistent/10

We have basically no stores here, there's a tiny J. Crew and this one boutique which has some Rag & Bone stuff and a few other brands I don't care about but it's mostly female focused. A good part of the population is Mormon so there's a lot of girls walking around in shit like picture related. Still very regularly see Abercrombie and American Eagle logo tees. Most people just wear tee shirts and blue jeans with sketchers or something. There's also H&M-core art kids with a bunch of tattoos and bright hair.

I think there's a decent amount of sneakerheads here though and saw a dude wearing Red Octobers once.

I really can't blame anyone for being unfashionable though since we have basically nothing here, just an H&M, Nordstrom Outlet, and B-tier Urban Outfitters.
>>
Hemet, Ca. Small ass retire town
Only people here that dress decent are the asians since most of us are relying on our parents money. Everyone else is still wearing khaki joggers with diamond supply co shirts and stussy jackets. Also the white girls are doing the whole daddy issues choker aesthetic with green hair but they're all either fat or doing it for attention and can't pull it off
>>
>arabb
mostly hangout with /ultrarich/
so some awesome designers but god awful taste. Hermes H belts are pretty much a permanent accessory
Their parents dress a lot nicer
>>
>>11569758
Sydney, Australia

4/10

Not abominably bad, theres half decent things being sold in smaller boutiques e.g. Henrik Vibskov, OL & YMC. APC store recently opened earlier this year. SFTM is every artisanal fuccboi's wetdream cum true and Andrew McDonald is underrated af.

International fast fashion came in late tho so zara, qlo, h&m got overhyped as fuck. Main reason its un/fa/ is how we're kinda isolated from bigger players & ridiculous import tax duties. Main consumers of recognizable high fashion seems to be Asians (for better or worse, both expats and locals). Most of these are for flexing i'd imagine

Walking around yesterday sneaker culture doesnt seem to be slowing down and people using legit functional trainers as a fashion statement e.g NB runners with the vibram sole.
>>
File: 1466342796227.jpg (353KB, 2000x1339px) Image search: [Google]
1466342796227.jpg
353KB, 2000x1339px
Lancaster County, PA

10/10 everyone wears black because them Amish are plain as fuck.
Mennonites drive murdered out VWs everywhere.
The first digital watch was invented in Lancaster City
Lancaster City is hipster af with plenty of high end resturants and whiskey bars.
They still make ballin hand made shit like pic related
Fuck Philly.
>>
>>11571998
haha cunt Adelaide here

2/10 so shit that even h&m, uniqlo, zara haven't taken off here yet, forgivable I guess because we're like 1/4 the size of Sydney and Melbourne

too much bogan filth, people in dadcore/whatever, the most prominent group of people who actually seem to care about their fashion are skater kids who dont even dress that well. most people seem to get around in mall-tier shirts, jeans whatever

there's a store which stocks real good denim (samurai etc) that i haven't checked out yet, there was another decent streetwear-y type thing that doesn't seem to exist anymore, yeah nothing else effay

on the plus side memes like stans aren't even remotely played out here, I still wear mine around and regularly get compliments.

i buy all my shit online, fuck this city
>>
>>11569762
Well....
>>
>>11570366
Whatever faggot
>>
>>11572069
>i buy all my shit online, fuck this city

Can confirm i do the same. Fuck paying $80 for an AA hoodie
>>
>manila

>fuccboi trash 2 months late to the trend
>knock-off fuccboi trash
>ill-fitting prepcore
>nu-male cuckcore
>>
I'm in Salt Lake City for a day and it's honestly the most repulsive place in the western United States.
>>
>>11572235
> >nu-male cuckcore

Actually very curious about this look. Pics?
>>
>>11570913
How do you feel about all the food snack bar?
>>
Vancouver, BC

We're not bad really, go downtown and everyone at least makes an effort to look alright.

I rarely see any "fashion" people doing something cool

Tons of inspiration from homeless people / junkies or old / average folk
>>
>>11570644
You've got more options than we do in the panhandle, my nigga. Boise sucks fat ones though, I feel ya.
>>
Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Winter 10/10

Summer 1/10
>>
Iowa.

The biggest fashion news is the rumour that Jordan Creek Mall in Des Moines MIGHT get a H&M and every basic bitch is losing their goddamn mind over that.
>>
>>11569762
I'm in Dallas for the summer and I just wear long sleeves whenever especially since I only go out in the evening
>>
>>11572812

At least the panhandle is aesthetic af

also if you live in Coeur d'Alene I'd argue you're almost better off since Spokane has 2 actual Nordstrom and I imagine some other small shops and Seattle could be viable as a day trip
>>
>>11569758
Olomouc, Czech Republic

H&M + Roshes country. That's the absolute pinnacle of fashion here. It's sad because the people who legitimately don't give a fuck about what they wear look way better than these people. There's a small hibsder:DDD community but it's the shitty beards flannel beat up leather boots lmao kind who just listen to arcade fire and similar shit all the time. At least they have a containment cafe outside the city center

It's the same way everywhere else in Czech Republic, except in a few gentrifying neighborhoods in Prague like Letna, Holesovice or Zizkov, those are actually pretty nice.
>>
Liverpool, UK.
Literally every cunt here wears outdoor brands like TNF, Berghaus, JackWolfskin, etc. I don't think anyone really cares what they look like as long as the brand is recognisable and their benefits (welfare) are coming in.
>>
>>11572944
Actually, the asians that come to the city for university are pretty streetwear, and wear stuff like Supreme which is pretty unheard of by most people here. The city centre is pretty fashionable in general, desu. Everywhere else is shit.
>>
UES in NYC.

Contrary to expectations, I live and work in a medical district so most people are burnt out doctors who don't care and thus dress like shit. Apparently things are much better downtown tho
>>
Manchester isn't /fa/. It's got something cool about it but at the end of the day it's not as good as it thinks.

Similar situation with scouser here >>11572896
>>
Almost every US cities except maybe NY
>>
>>11570644
they are actually well dressed
>>
>>11572267
I only drove through El Paso, but have to think it takes the cake.
>>
salt lake city 4.5/10

consistently two years behind on trends, joggers were popular as fuck last winter

all the dudes wear overhyped fuccboi mall shit, and then the Mormons probably have the most disgusting fashion style

at least 25% of the girls are well dressed qts, especially the asians but again Mormon girls fashion here is a cross between tumblr and the 19th century
>>
File: image.jpg (305KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
305KB, 1024x768px
>>11573610
Same m8. Do you remember a couple years back when the Mormons built City Creek mall and got super hyped because it would have an H&M?

Praise Heavenly Father for online shopping
>>
>>11572069
I should have mentioned the Asians dress pretty well, I saw a chick in CPs the other day and freaked out because it's literally the first time I've seen them in Adelaide. I guess they lift the city to like 3/10. I live in wog trash hell though
>>
Buffalo

nonexistant / 10
>>
>>11572835
Jesus Christus!
>>
Seattle

Maybe once a month I'll see someone in a 6/10 fit
>>
>>11574604
See that shit all the time in Sydney, especially cus I go to unsw, rick is actually probably the most common designer thing I see, although there's many more fob hypebeast Asians wear various shitty designer brands like zanottis, givenchy, mcq, fendi etc
>>
>>11574748

Strange, you are only an hour or so from Vancouver where most girls seem to dress well above average.

The men still dress like manchildren though.
>>
Helsinki
5/10
Occasionally very /fa/
Most of the time not.
>>
Cambridge, UK
5/10
A lot of cargo wearing spergs and awfully dressed tourists, but a lot of the students are pretty well dressed, especially the girls. See several intellectual cuties on their bikes every day.
>>
Maastricht, Netherlands

Mostly rich old people who dress like shit and poor old people who dress like shit.
>>
V bad where I live. Not just the city, all of it.

We have TONS of malls many of which are positioned right next to each other and very close to villages/divisions/subdivisions/etc. unlike in america where I heard it takes a long drive to get there, but it is quantity over quality over here. So many malls, so little good worthwhile stores to buy from. Whats fucked is our customs also suck. They do things like eat the chocolates you purchased, seek an amount of payment that depends on how expensive your shit looks like and then pocket the money, etc. Some people wanna look americans and copy the bad shit, some want to look kawaii nippon/korea desu ne, some just dont give a fuck. We even have this popular cosplayer bitch saying the whole place is "not fashun forward" when she isnt fashun forward herself. Its so bad and all over the place. I read tons of foreign fashion mags and when they do a "travel around asia" thing to do snapshots of fahionable people from all around asia, they always, always skip my country. Lel I dont blame them.

0/10
>>
I live in the littlecity of Pau in France.
Here girls are all hoes, wearing minishort we can see their ass
Leggings, huf sweat-shirts, military green jacket and Stan Smith
The mens? Palace, huf, obey
People wearing fake suprême, fake ozweegos, fake Bape
0/10
>>
St. Paul
-100/10
Gym shorts and college hoodies everywhere
>>
>>11576783
>Andre Rieu

absolutely based with 10/10 fits
>>
have y'all noticed that almost nobody thinks their city is super fashionable? its cause you all think that a fashionable city means everyone walking around in designer shit. NO CITY IS LIKE THAT!!!!!!! ugh its so annoying.... there is not a single city where everyone walking around is in a 10/10 outfit. not nyc, not london, not paris. so stop fucking complaining about nothing
>>
>>11577517
Fucker I know where I live is unfashionable because people think a camo under armor hoodie paired with light jeans, pigshit stained boots and an Iowa Cockeyed hat passes as socially acceptable to wear out to dinner.
>>
>>11570644
lmao i hate boise so much. moving from that shithole to denver in a few days. good luck boise anon
>>
>>11576908
well, where do you live? hk?
>>
>Cologne
Mostly h&m or zara with many, MANY turbo tumblers. And many arab-core thanks to mudslimes. I'm moving out to smaller city.
>people actually ask me in which h&m I can cop this jacket (wear Cav Empt and Undercover outerwear).
>>
>>11577570
It's even worse in smaller german cities.
Shit like H&M is considered as high fashion by normies here.
>>
>>11577591
Well, they are at least cleaner and comfier. Have enough of this shitty big city life.
NRW ist allgemein scheiße, aber ich muss hier bleiben wegen der Arbeit. Mindestens gehe ich aber für ein Jahr nach Hong Kong...
>>
File: tumblr_o8umu49NOC1tihycdo1_1280.jpg (439KB, 1280x1829px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8umu49NOC1tihycdo1_1280.jpg
439KB, 1280x1829px
>>11569758
>Manny, 23
>“I’m wearing a mix of clothes that I got on sale at various places or just eBay, I don’t really remember specifically. Also with my Halo, crystal earrings, and a necklace I found on eBay. My style is really influenced by science-fiction and mysticism, if it looks like a cyborg angel would wear it, I’d probably wear it.”
http://sf-looks.com/
>>
Sacramento, CA

0/10

Every guy here dresses like that David Black guy despite the weather, and every girl here is is a walking Abercrombie promotion with flip flops.
>>
>>11574102
Different anon but I remember that shit.
At least the alternative fashion is alright but last night I actually saw someone in a Yung Lean shirt
>>
Indianapolis, IN

>flyover state
>no one knows how the fuck to dress, either dadcore, nigcore, or frat bro prep
>girls are vapid as fuck and wear one style only (Birkenstocks/vineyard vines/short shorts/converse etc)
>no effay stores, the most we have is literally a saks fifth and a mall with an H&M
>everyone is fat
>just fucking kill me
>>
>>11570561
W2c Pied Piper Letterman?
>>
Lol in Iowa I can get away with anything that isn't graphic tees and cargo shorts and basically getaway. People who try to dress up typically look more thrift-store hippy or street style. Still way behind anywhere else but I've grown to appreciate how little I have to spend to look decent around here.
>>
>>11569758
SF is bad? San Jose is even worse. The Pinnacle of fashion here is Urban outfitters for girls, and yeezy swag fag for men. Every menswear brand made in San Jose is the same bullshit graphic tee streetwear shit that may have been popular 5 years ago.
>>
>>11578460
We'll be able to wear Stans for the next 9 years before the hogfuckers catch up.
>>
>>11572047
>live in lancaster
>drive a hektik vw
what's good bro
>>
>>11577732
>Live in a small town near Indianapolis

It's so fucking bad. Standards are so low that if you just wear some h&m and aren't a fatfuck you're a fashion god to them.
>>
>>11577650
Lol I know the person who runs sf-looks. She also used to run hel-looks (techno interests me)
>>
>>11577650

that's actually pretty dope desu, would be better if he was pale and had perfect skin though
>>
>>11578496
>live in a different state
>drive a hektik vw also
Turn up
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>11578523
post yours nikka
>>
>>11572713
nah were trash senpai I live downtown and everyone is fucking forever 21 tier literally no one has any individually sparked sense of fashion. I've seen one dope fit in the past year 95% of vancouverites are basic or Mac demarco clones
>>
>>11570644
that girl who's turned around, she be cute
>>
Ottawa

0/10
>>
>>11572997
Nobody cares about upper anything side except workaholics and Columbia students
>>
Rouen, France
4/10 you see some cool people in some places but mostly bcbg shit and wannabe parisians but paris isn't even that good outside of certain sections that wannabe parisians most certainly do not imitate
>>
>>11578631
which hardly matters when you realize she's a crazy horse girl who puts jesus christ before anything else
>>
>>11570644
New goal, fuck a Mormon
>>
>>11576990
Minneapolis is better anyways
>>
>>11577701
I literally despise this man
>>
>>11578700

pretty ez, just convince them that you're going to marry them so it's okay and then you have a crazy sexually repressed yandere gf
>>
>>11577558
Not him, but I'm positive it's Philippines

>t. Flip
>>
toronto

people still wear skinny jeans uniornically, converse shoes everywhere, lumberjack fags still around.

It is like time stopped in 2003 in Toronto

(ffs people still think graffiti is cool)
>>
>>11570204
What another philly FA poster? What's good
>>
>>11572713
Vancouver is pretty bad, son. Even the Asians can't put it together in Van
>>
>>11569758
Melbourne
>Thrifted jackets or sprays
>Boxy t shirts
>Cuffed Straight legged jeans or cords
>dad or 5 panel
>Tote bag
>Most money spent on shoes
>>
>>11578583
>>11578981

Eh, I used to think that too but I've come full circle and am able to appreciate people's manner of dress for the purpose it serves them, not by my own niche standard of high fashion

You gotta be able to look past the clothes and see the entire package

Also depends who you're hanging around with, there's actually hella dope "fashion" fashion people too
>>
>>11570644
>there's a lot of girls walking around in shit like picture related
that's pleasant and attractive attire. better than the uggs/yoga pants/blazer combo 99% of girls wear hear everywhere in the states.
>>
>>11577527
>people think a camo under armor hoodie paired with light jeans, pigshit stained boots and an Iowa Cockeyed hat passes as socially acceptable
This made me laugh internally. Thank you.
>>
>danzig

it's cool i guess
almost everyone from my neighborhood is somewhat fashion conscious
>>
>>11577517
I think the city I live in is pretty /fa/
I think this because compared to other cities I've lived in its way more effay
Try again
>>
>>11574748
>Sea
what do you think about all the dudes who still dress like they just got off the set of SLC punk
>>
>>11578811
That is not even remotely representative of Toronto
Toronto isn't great but it's way better than how you just painted it
It has some great stores and you definitely see several good fits throughout the day
>>
>>11579017
melb's decent tho
depends on where you are but from what ive seen the city centre is pretty much a 7/10, you see a few actually good fits and everything else is mostly acceptable

not from melbourne btw
>>
>>11579236
oh shit I realized this is a least /fa/ city thread,
I love Melbourne fashion
decent stores around too
>>
File: images(3).jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
5KB, 205x246px
Dundee (Scotland)
Lyle and Scott, Frwd Perry, slimfit jeans and adidas trainers.
Or the primark equivalent.

Pic related, they always have the jackets fully ziped to look 'hard'

The girls just wear sports wear or jeans and some primark tee.
>>
>>11579186
have to agree with anon i havent lived here for long but so far it pree /fa/
>>
>>11579236
>>11579017
more like a 7/11 if u get me
>>
London here

Fashion is /fa/ here

Have some wearing rick Owens, some look like they are homeless, some are but some are just wearing Kanye others, white rock metal looking people, black people in tracksuits, pretty much everything
>>
Everywhere is shit compared to Tokyo
>>
>>11579521
fuck up dumb cunt
>>11579621
you say that but I went there and it's all like /mfa/core
not saying its bad but not really '''effay''''
>>
>>11577606
>beschwert sich über big city life
>geht nach Hong Kong

Ich verstehe nicht so ganz, anon.
>>
>>11577570
Ich kann mir unter Arab-core ehrlich gesagt nichts vorstellen. Das schlimmste was ich sehe sind Leoprints und ehemalige Ostblock Mode
>>
boston is autismo tier

asians head to toe in hyped up brands from k pop artists (ro, slp, etc)

the rest is all dadcore which sometimes is interesting but mostly /r/mfa tier

and cargo shorts sports tee central
>>
>>11574766
Half the time i'm down in the city theres a good chance i'll see balenciaga arenas and/or off white.

Kinda miss UNSW, moving to USyd its all hipster/vintage/upcycled/prep and/or athleisure
>>
>>11578509
Carmel/Fishers/Noblesville?
>>
>>11579127
No problem.
>>
Washington, DC
3/10

Suits or Banana Republic catalog, most people dress pretty nice but generally with no creativity.

Asians are probably the most effay.

Some nice stores in Georgetown, that's about it.

Whorecore sticks out like a sore thumb, reserved for those who don't live in NW. Lots of meh, not much stands out.
>>
>>11576908
Philippines?
>>
Antwerp, Belgium

plenty of good stores
best fits can be seen around the fashion academy
and occasionally in the hipster neighbourhoods

most people are basic af tho
>>
File: image.jpg (651KB, 2400x1350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
651KB, 2400x1350px
Santa Fe, NM. It's effay if you're 50+ and want to look "southwestern."

Live on LES Manhattan now though.
>>
Hamilton, ON

-2/10

I've seen one or two good fits, if that.
>>
Beirut is an endless sea of people following trends every girl is a kardashian rip off and guys are either badly dressed or nu males everyone is just 2 trends behind
>>
Leeds, England

Americans would probably give it a 4/10 desu. Everyone watches football (Soccer) here so 'casual clothing' is what everyone wears. Really expensive but personally, i love it.

Mostly adidas, fred perry, lyle and scott, stone island, cp company
>>
>>11579983
shit, it's moderately surprising to see someone from Santa Fe on here

I'm going to school at St. John's rn, but moving into town in like 3 weeks
>>
Bordeaux, France

People generally look ok. Not too much garbage fit but way too many tumblr and memedemaco kids.

5/10
>>
>>11570204
Posting from the naval yard, whats gud
>>
Miami

take a guess papi
>>
>>11577570
What's Arab core
>>
>>11577732
Richmond?
>>
>>11578641
Westboro/downtown is nice, everywhere else is a sharp decline due to all the tasteless government workers
T guy from Westboro
>>
>>11579912
Haha, most guys have the short shorts, boat shoes and Oxford shirt look. Dad jeans and a quilted jacket in winter. What is up with DC, they have good restaurants and art galleries, plenty of money, but everyone looks the same.
>>
>>11580304
Haha
>>
Yonkers, NY

-2/10

Shitty city north of NYC, should be considered the north bronx. I defy you to find a less /fa/ place than this
>>
>>11569758
>living on a city
>>
File: 1470034604678.jpg (83KB, 614x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470034604678.jpg
83KB, 614x1000px
>>11572563
>>
>>11580887
definitely jealous of the legs. outfit not so much
>>
>>11580882
Paterson,NJ.
-2.1/10.
Arab-core
>>
>>11570644
Haha. I'm from Reno and Boise is, like, the city's hipper younger brother.
>>
>>11579980

antwerp is dope as fuck senpai, im from the french side and (obviously) it's straight garbage there

i really really like antwerp though, ive seen extremely dope fits in this city
>>
>>11580250
"Want to boost your self esteem? Move to Leeds" - Milton Jones.
>>
>>11580225
The fact that Renard Queenston is from there drops it down to -10 on principle.
>>
>>11579980
what?Antwerp is one of the most effay city in entire Europe
>>
>>11580913
Haha, Paterson is certainly a strong contender, or even the state of NJ in general, although I have no idea why people in NJ are so proud of their state. Maybe cuz I'm in NY...well fuckin Yonkers at least.
>>
File: auckland-city-at-night.jpg (2MB, 5184x2623px) Image search: [Google]
auckland-city-at-night.jpg
2MB, 5184x2623px
we got a topshop last year, and supposedly getting h&m and zara later this year... basic bitches will be falling over themselves to sell them out as soon as it happens. not even the asians here dress well, they are all mainland chinese dressed in sweatpants and crocs

fuck this country I want to move to melbourne
>>
>>11579912
>>Whorecore sticks out like a sore thumb, reserved for those who don't live in NW.
Translation: Black girls in Anacostia

>>11580864
>What is up with DC, they have good restaurants and art galleries, plenty of money, but everyone looks the same.
In my opinion, it's more or less because the dominant culture here is being a professional, not an ~artist~. The in vogue thing - at least in my circles - is to be reasonably athletic but also a white collar businessperson, meaning that most people are going to either be in athletic clothing (lululemon for days) or okay-tier professional clothing that suits the business environment. There really is no strong/dominant voice promoting wearing Rick or whatever, at least outside of circles in Georgetown or something. There's a lot of ghetto shit over in PG county/Anacostia/Northeast, but that's mostly because those areas are the fuckin' hood and nothing good happens there. What lazy streetwear is to NYC, lazy prep is to DC.
>>
>>11570319
hey, i'm from wv too. it's pretty hellish.
>>
i just came back form austria and seriously need someone from there who cares to explain why you all dress like shit and are so bland whilst having so much access to culture
>>
>>11581367
No, you don't. You came right back. You know why.
>>
>>11581374
i don't. germany was decent, as austria tries to reciprocate everything deutschland does i would expect them to at least try to copy the way they look but they just seem to be inconspicuous about their surroundings
>>
I live in Brooklyn NY and everyone dresses like shit :)
I honestly have no clue where the non poseur /fa/ people are in this city.
>>
>>11569758
live in fl and it seems like every fucking faggot normie wears this shit
>>
File: faggotplebs.jpg (493KB, 2000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
faggotplebs.jpg
493KB, 2000x2667px
>>11581511
pick related
>>
>>11581511
>>11581517
looks great

sorry for not dressing like a ninja or homeless person/hipster
>>
File: 1_rss.png (220KB, 684x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1_rss.png
220KB, 684x1015px
>>11577701
>Sacramento
Lol dude I feel like we're just starting to enter dad-core fits that were old a year or two ago. And that goes without mentioning all the crap fits you see from rich asian transplants, stoner/crusties, and mixtape folks.

Though, check out the freestyle clothing in midtown. They at least get good shit here and there. I managed to snag a pair of norse project pants for $15 two weeks ago.
>>
File: tumblr_o9y2wwhIwE1qccjg0o2_1280.jpg (433KB, 970x1284px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9y2wwhIwE1qccjg0o2_1280.jpg
433KB, 970x1284px
Columbus, Ohio. Even though we're the biggest city in the state /fa/-wise we're 0/10 just like every other midwestern place.
>>
>>11581416
Dude, Brooklyn is niggertown. No offense, thou.
>>
>>11569762
this. even lightweight chinos make me sweat. ss tees and shorts are literally all I can fucking wear,. canvas sneakers or boat shoes are mandatory.
>>
>>11581642
This, I don't think ppl who aren't from middle America can appreciate how bad it is. Detroit is its own little bubble, but if I leave going any direction it's literally sub-human troll ppl for hundreds of miles in every direction until you hit Chicago or Toronto. And it only gets worse in more rural states....
>>
>>11580887

The outfit is pretty good
>>
File: Irish_chav.jpg (54KB, 347x520px) Image search: [Google]
Irish_chav.jpg
54KB, 347x520px
Cork, Ireland. See a lot of guys tucking their pants into their socks. Not just chavs
>>
>>11569829
lmao israel is fashionable as fuck. orthodox jews got swag
>>
>>11570366
From the Bay, can confirm. Its very hard to find cool places in sf but they are there. Dont hang out down town.

Also SF died like 8 years ago, go to Oakland, dumbass.
>>
>>11579121
>better than yoga pants

nigga u gay. also, grow up. thinking that knee length dresses are somehow "classier" than anything else is a rookie mistake
>>
File: STOCKTON-CALI1.jpg (80KB, 863x447px) Image search: [Google]
STOCKTON-CALI1.jpg
80KB, 863x447px
>Stockton, CA

Niggas in south and central Stockton wear trash skreetwear tees with baggy sagged jeans fresh AF1s.
North is pseudo wealthcore and especially in Brookside.
Lots of college students who dress like shit. Sweatpants on a friday night at a cafe for example.
Whorecore is on point on wilson way
>>
Detroit

>niggers wear the same shit everyday
>some form of crooked Cartier sunglasses
>fake true religion pants
>some pelle pelle jacket they got from a flea market
>and some shitty Jordan's
>>
>>11581540
normie faggot detected.

atleast homeless people, ninja core fags and hipsters dont wear polo
>>
>>11581243
hey bro i live in auckland as well! high street has some good fashion if you hang out with the right mix, but yea its basically adidas superstars, air maxs and stan smiths with a fuckton of basic nike/adidas shit tbqh senpai. Just copped a gosha crewneck and beanie from fabric highstreet today, love the vibe around it but yea melb would be better
>>
Antwerp, Belgium
10/10
Fashion capital of the world.
>>
>>11572235
You forgot fags that wear those k-pop band masks and merch that they clearly don't have the facial aesthetics to pull-off.
>>
>>11569758
Long Island, New York (not a city but whatever)

>Vineyard Vines
>Vineyard Vines everywhere
>>
Western Germany, no major/well known city. H&M rules this place, you occasionally see older more wealthy people who wear Stone Island polos or trousers and Valentino sneakers. Could be worse though, visited some cities that were clearly victims of the zalando shop-the-look button.
>>
>>11578811
buuuudy have you even left the uoft campus in the past 3 years?
>>
Liverpool, UK
Most locals just wear cheap football/chav gear and look like tits but there are allot of London hipster types that have moved up here. You also get the jihadi john types who wear those weird Arab dress things and lastly you get a few edgy commie-core guys who wear lenin t-shirts and have Chinese communist caps. The Chinese community is probably the most interesting since they are rich kid foreign exchange students with allot of designer gear.

Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>11579149
Same here. It really depends on the district tho.

Also I went to Warsaw for some time recently and was shocked how good people looked.
>>
gainesville
>>
Berlin, Germany.

fashion 10/10 to me, everyones special
>>
File: 1469811909220.jpg (63KB, 600x472px) Image search: [Google]
1469811909220.jpg
63KB, 600x472px
>>11569829
maybe you should have thought twice about the fashion community before settling
>>
File: 1470120237843.jpg (1MB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1470120237843.jpg
1MB, 2048x1364px
ITT: peoples of the world gather to discuss how poorly those around them dress
>>
addis ababa
>>
>>11578811
lol do you even go outside?
>>
People in Milwaukee seem like they're all just dressed the same way in either some wannabe Cali crop top or mediocre hipster sweater/beard combo. Occasionally saw some nice fits down near Bradford beach but nothing too special.
>>
>>11584131
they seem like bitter judging cold assholes not true fashionistas
>>
Just spent a week in Milan. Seen a bunch of old dudes wearing linen suits. The younger crowd dress like spaniards. What the fuck happened to La bella figura ? Way worse than Paris.

Apart from Paris, NYC is the only somewhat fa city I've been to.
>>
>>11582810
yeah high street is pretty cool as well as some of the stores in the surrounding areas. it's just fun to over exaggerate our woes on a numibian body piercing forum
>>
>>11569758
Oh it's this thread. Again.
>>
NYC. varies widely. walking around soho for example basically everyone will be in some sort of thoughtful fashion, whether it's high fashion or streetwear. boroughs and neighborhoods outside of manhattan mainly streetwear or normal people.
>>
London suburbs are absolute fucking trash

Central London is absolutely amazing though.
>>
>>11581826
Where in that comment did he say it was "classier"? It just looks nice like in the pic, as long as it's well done and doesn't go overboard.

I'll take it over try-hard/basic bitch/latest trend wear in that case.
>>
>>11572825
this

fucking flip flops
>>
>>11576783
got traders pop tho
>>
>>11570366
Hanging out with people who dress like you seems like a lot of work. I'm sure they are superiorly intelligent people since they dress like you.
>>
Edmonton. 2/10.

Summer: Fatties in yoga pants, dads wearing flip flops despite the fact that there isn't any sand around, rampant natives wearing nothing but air jordans red dragon hats.

Autumn: a little better. Still too many yoga pants.

Winter: literal ski jackets and mountaineering boots for everyday wear. White collar fucks downtown can layer suits well however.

Spring: same as autumn

Pretty terrible tbqh. I've been to Tokyo in december and I admired the conservatism of the Japanese.
>>
>>11581270
I can agree with the 3/10 im not the most fashionable person but another factor contributing to your opinion might be the touristcore folks we constantly get. Also is Georgetown really the only spot where you could find rick? I've lived here my whole life but I rarely visit Georgetown, the few times I do however everyone is pretty much the same look id find in NW. Then again we do live in very different circles.
>>
>>11569758
maas and stacks, acrimony, and M.A.C. are all really nice and the workers know their stuff. Hayes valley has some good shit, but that rand and stantler place with all the hypebeast asians piss me off. none of them knew jack shit about the brands they were carrying.
>>
>>11581818
>bait
>>
Puerto Rico reporting in, probably the only one too

its hot and humid as fuck, but night life fashion is ok, not much cringe worthy. Its mostly about where you go that can change fits go from normie to obese wearing clothes too small and sneakers. Anything outside the metro area is expected to be thrashy and theres tons of tourists but you wont catch any of them wearing anything but shorts for the most part(atleast when you notice them).

light and cool clothes are a must if I want to leave my den at day, so i have some thrashy flip flops for beach hangin and some tevas I use occasionally to mixed response.
>>
File: 009.jpg (87KB, 1060x404px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
87KB, 1060x404px
>>11570326

I'm from philly as well.

please be my girlfriend <3
>>
>>11579790
>boston

boston should not even be mentioned here. it's the smallest "major" city, practically, in the most boring, irrelevant part of the US, New England.
>>
>>11580887
lmao i cant imagine a 1.60m brown asian midget with a mexican name pulling off that shit
>>
>>11569758
>Tsukuba
student town with a strong sports culture so everyone dresses in jerseys. It's shit but I guess Tokyo's only 45 minutes away
>>
>>11569758
>San Francisco
>0/10
>Autists from tech industry blah blah blah

It's not my fault you live in Palo Alto and never come to the TL because black people scare you lmao
>>
>>11569758
DC preppy is always in fashion choices are always safe hipster stuff is on the rise though albeit fairly mild compared to most big cities.
>>
>>11586332
Lollll
>>
>>11583295
This
>>
>Los angeles
eh

Round here theres only fatass diabetic mexicans

White people are generally faggots or bitches so I really dont pay them any mind, all obnoxious some way or another

the koreans tho. they know whats up
>>
>>11584326
Che cazzo è "la bella figura"?
>>
>>11579017
bruh i dont think you've seen the asian people, they sport the most ridiculous pieces of clothing which claim to be "high fashion"
>>
>>11569758
Lmao dude I was literally right behind you when you took this picture. First I noticed the guy rummaging in his bag and then you taking a picture of him

SF is a fashion wasteland. I'm a bit younger so I'm a bit more in touch with what the 18-21 y olds are wearing and it's all either disgusting boat shoes with blue sweaters, half-assed streetwear, or horrendous tumblr trying-really-hard-to-look-like-a-thrift-shop-fit art school whore kind of bullshit complete with dyed hair with bangs and nose piercings
>>
Wilmington Delaware. This place is shit for fashion.
>>
>>11570644
dat modesty lace
>>
>>11579592
Its pretty diverse in terms of fashion. I like seeing all the different styles people wear when im out and about. To a certain extent each area / profession has it own style. I got off the tube a couple of days ago and saw 6 guys get on all wearing pic related. /citycore/. Made me chuckle
>>
Metairie Louisiana. Right outisde of New Orleans and although neworleans can be somewhat effay at times where I'm from isnt. I'd give it a 3/10 and in the city of give it a 7-8/10.
>>
>>11583982
i'm so sorry
>>
>>11586166
Lmao New England is more interesting than most of the country. Boston is a huge financial capital for the East Coast and has the most history of any city in this country. The people there dress basic. Its a college city, so mostly you see fuccboi fits.
>>
>>11578641
I'm from Ottawa as well, and you're right but it's kinda nice because at least it's super easy to have good style compared the rest of the people around.
>>
Who else /GreenStanSmiths/ everywhere he looks?
>>
>>11586166
Boston is only small if you only count Boston proper. If you include Cambridge, Brookline and the immediate suburbs its more like 5 or 6 million people.
>>
As a foreigner living in Antwerp I have to say that in 1 year here I learned more than in a life back in my old town
>>
>>11579186
>>11583424
>>11584159

and yes, toronto people love and defend their own un-/effay/ city.

notice how pretty much no one else in this thread is acting like this? fuck toronto.

bellwoods park is normies now, wqueenwest has been dead for years, ossington is hypernormies, i could go on
>>
>>11586332
>the TL

I'm from BK and I was walking through the TL one day before I knew what it was and there were lots of older homeless people popping pills and smoking on the street. Also it was dirty as fuck, so idk what you're talking about fampai.
>>
>>11574690
Sup bro, you hate this city too? Or do you subscribe to the "on the rise" bs?
>>
>>11582104
>birthplace of techno
>not /fa/

nah
>>
Brisbane, Australia 3/10

Only the Central Business District pretend to wear tailored clothing, out of an inferiority complex. Locals are slaves to trends, and follow a uniform of mid tier local fashion houses who seasonally reproduce watered dow versions of the latest catwalk hits. For some reason they don't believe they are buying fakes, because they are branded as Aussie designers and sold in their chain stores. Home of BlackMilk, though Idk if they pioneered the look of having a pair of dorm room posters painted onto teenage legs.
>>
File: CNbFc7DWcAAFhmE.jpg (100KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CNbFc7DWcAAFhmE.jpg
100KB, 600x600px
>>11572944
>>
>>11587891
Normies living in a giant city?
Are you crazy dude I can't believe a giant park downtown has normal people there
you sound retarded.
>>
>>11588031
He didn't even list actual hip areas, just places that were trendy 5+ years ago. Toronto still sucks, it's just miles ahead of nearly every other Canadian city, so it looks great in comparison.
>>
>>11577701
can confirm. at least your 2 hours away from sf.
>>
This thread is so fucking stupid. If /fa/ was its own city then it would be a 3/10 at beat because the majority of you are tryhards who dress like shit.

Anyways, I live in Chicago and work in the loop in the financial district, so I have to wear biz cash every weekday. In the loop it's either all business people, fat tourists, and poor people working service jobs. I guess in the gold coast and river north dress a little better because they have more money. Still the city is pretty shit for fashion. There's still plenty of dudes who still dress like hipsters and girls who want to dress like Grimes. Shit sucks, but whatever.

Tbqh at least most people aren't vain, insecure tryhard fucks like everyone on /fa/
>>
>Columbus Ohio
>Literally everyone is dressed like a hipster
>>
>>11572267
>not Riverside
>>
>a town close to New Haven
4/10
Chav-tier clothes everywhere in a primarily white town. Whorecore for the ladies, a sprinkle of ralph lauren preps for the men.
Only the hipster art kids really wear things like Ader Error, Rick Owens, etc, but those are few and far in between (and stick to tumblr styles anyways.)
Everyone else doesnt give a shit about their clothes .
Ironic considering that we live next to a uniquo, zara and h&m as well has have some of the best thrift shops in the area.
>>
>>11587970
It's okay, the architecture is nice desu. I want to move to NYC for all the fashion shit there, is there even one boutique in this city?
>>
>>11587980
Kek I can confirm this is accurate
>>
>>11587891
ossington went to shit so fast it wasn't even funny
>>
>>11588046
t.working title patron
>>
toronto is a garbage meme city thats dressed by the internet
it's pathetic
all the well dressed people (save for a couple) aren't even from toronto, they're all from places in the gta

>>11579186
name one great store in the city
>>11588046
>nearly every other Canadian city
consider that there are only 3 relevant Canadian cities not exactly a tough feat esp. when cities like mississauga or brampton are pushing top ten
>>
toronto is very cool... if you think its full of ""normies"", then you most likely are a ""normie"". the night life is pretty awesome and there are plenty of very fashionable people. its a very multicultural city and each part of the city is different. u just gotta be in the right *scene*
>>
>>11577527
This sounds like west central Illinois to me.
>>
>>11577732
I know a bitch from Avon that dresses exactly like that. Always posting fake hipster shit on Insta and Facebook. Good for a little laugh once and a while.
>>
>>11569758
>Denmark
>living in the suburbs
>literally nothing special or fashionable here
>The few effay people move to Copenhagen as soon as they can
>al ot of arabs in the city, nearly all of them either wear some shitty streetwear fit or goes full arab-core with badly combined, mainstream designer clothing
>Girls only wear tight jeans and some generic striped tee

I went to Berlin a week ago and it was a whole new experience for me. Whenever I left the tourist areas I saw a lot of effay people.
>>
>>11587878
where are you from? and Yes it is one of the most effay city in whole Europe if you avoid muslims ghetto
>>
>>11587979
the germans made it effay family
>>
>>11587979
uh have you ever been to detroit?
it's one of the worst cities in the usa, a city built for 3 million with about a half million left

side note the Detroit city council is hilarious
>>
File: dirty yokes.jpg (39KB, 620x427px) Image search: [Google]
dirty yokes.jpg
39KB, 620x427px
>>11581763
Belfast, Northern Ireland.

Happens up here too in addition to the fact people believe its ok to wear GAA and Football jerseys all year round with their trekkies.
>>
>>11590258
lol
>>
File: guitar man.png (225KB, 960x614px) Image search: [Google]
guitar man.png
225KB, 960x614px
>>11569758
>be britfag
>everyone dresses in baggy dad pants or trackies
>girls all wear leggings you can see there panties through nd other addidas shit

help everyone is fuck ugly
>>
>>11572713
Vancouver is the worst mix of hypebeast flexboys and Indiehead fuckups.
>>
My town would have ceased to exist a hundred years ago if not for the universiry in town. I have only ever seen one other person wearing stans. It was an asian girl. Come to think of it, the asian girls usually dress decently to well, but aside from thatvI can think of maybe two people who dress like they have a clue
>>
>>11591112
its strange knowing that there is somebody else in belfast that actually goes on /fa/
>>
File: dscf9787.jpg (61KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
dscf9787.jpg
61KB, 800x532px
I live in Albuquerque. Probably 0/10.
>>
Montana
Plaid button down shirts
Wranglers
Ten gallon hats
Cowboy boots
Surprise surprise
Also white boys that dress gangsta
>>
>>11588209
>2016
>using the word hipster

btw are you in Short North or German Village?
>>
New York, so the only people I can imagine who are more /fa/ or compete are Parisians.
>>
>Wichita Kansas

I don't think it gets worse than this.
>>
>>11581243
There were people lining up for the Topshop when it opened. Embarassing. I see alot of asians wearing the 'Absent' line from hallensteins (Ripoff off-white / hba for those of you who dont know)
>>
>>11588046
coming from someone who lives in scarborough and goes downtown a lot I can confirm this
>>
>>11590905
(not true, by the way)
>>
File: Snapchat-2047486232063713818.jpg (823KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2047486232063713818.jpg
823KB, 1440x2392px
Helsinki
>>
File: 1469929301432.jpg (95KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1469929301432.jpg
95KB, 540x540px
Boulder, CO

A bunch of smug, patchouli-wearing champagne socialists. White men with dreadlocks, women in legbeards, all of them covered in Patagonia and facial piercings. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>11570265
I go to UTK, it's the same here too. Being in a design major helps but there is a lot of the "I'm a chic, cute art chick with daddy problems" girls.
>>
>>11577527
>this is so true it hurts
>>
>>11594227
I was there a couple weeks ago and I couldn't believe how poorly a bunch of rich assholes could dress. I can only imagine it gets worse when classes at CU starts
>>
File: 1470224232119.jpg (410KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470224232119.jpg
410KB, 800x800px
>>11594227
>>
>>11579892
Nope
>>
>>11580827
Fuck Richmond. I wanna die
>>
>>11594227
I occasionally wear my patagonia synchilla around town that I use as a ski midlayer, but only occasionally
>>
>>11593943
Gahanna :/
>>
>>11591539
>The people are ugly
>The fashion is ugly
>The buildings are ugly
>The weather is ugly
This place needs a good fucking war

Destroy everyone and start again
>>
>>11576990
>>11578711

Apart from maybe some folks in uptown, the twin cities are anything but /fa/, lets be real.
>>
>>11569758
>I feel like I'm wasting my money dressing with some style around people that are blind to it.
Then dress for yourself?
>>
>>11579121
>that's pleasant and attractive attire
haha ok granddad back to sleep
>>
>>11584131
>>11584299
honestly the majority of people have and always will dress poorly
i'm able to appreciate people who try to look good and more or less fail; but i also live in a small town in texas so it's refreshing to see anyone in anything other than cheap flip flops
>>
>>11594067
where did you go in toronto that you thought was /fa/?

I don't think yorkville counts tho, sure they have kiton and all teh rest of it, and a ton of rick owens, but still.
>>
>>11572069
>>11572224
>i buy all my shit online
I don't think I could buy anything without first seeing how it sits first. What do you do if it's shit? I don't think you can send clothes back.
>>
>>11594196
That picture, holy shit.
>>
>>11570326
>saying "im a girl" after someone calls you bro

fucking kill yourself
>>
Portland, Oregon

10/10
>Hipsters
>Hipsters
>Hipsters

Literally the most /fa/ city of USA
>>
>>11594196
looks like he would post here honestly
>>
>philly
there are some decent dressers on temple campus sometimes if you're into streetwear or the occasional business school menswear copycat.

penn students are ok dressers. drexel students can't dress for shit, lasalle students understandably never go outside so idk how they dress.

i don't know enough villanova people to make a judgment and st joes are all mostly prep copycats from the business school
>>
also south philly is old italian men wearing sweatpants everywhere
>>
>>11572997
>>11578647
Is it true that the UES isn't so "cool" anymore and places like Soho and Tribeca took the crown?
>>
>>11579621
It's really only parts of Shibuya. The other wards suck dick.
>>
grand rapids
>>
>>11572835
Dude i live nearby the Jordan Creek Mall and i feel your pain.
>>
>>11588186
Shouts out to my Chicago niggas

But in all honesty my guy you're wrong if you think people in chicago are lacking in fashion sense. Maybe it's just your neighborhood or your work area.

Then again I hang out with the Soho club crowd and I'm a young dude so maybe I'm in a bubble.

Do you work for Luxe?
>>
>>11576783
Holy shit I'm from Maastricht as well.
What are the odds
>>
>>11596468
Outside of Temple the trico is the most /fa/ in the philly area
>>
I saw an Asian qt wearing trick Ricky near the CalTrain station once. But otherwise it's a bunch of reddit faggots, dirty spics, niggers, and basic shit. Shitty, degenerate city.
>>
Munich, 5/10. Rich-boy core everywhere, which can look alright, but everyone dresses the same. It was like entering a city of copy-pasted people when I first moved here, especially after coming from a city of snowflakes who all want to look "different" lol
>>
>>11580934
Milton Jones is a fag
>>
>>11569829
arsim
>>
>>11572997
contrary to what everyone thinks, downtown doesn't fare any better — nyc is one of the least /fa/ cities i've ever lived in
>>
File: 14704802601700.jpg (281KB, 1456x1456px) Image search: [Google]
14704802601700.jpg
281KB, 1456x1456px
>moscow

>a bunch of pudgy rednecks with a couple of the best dressed qt's you'll ever see hidden among them
>>
>>11570644
I would bird dog that blonde girl, right through that skirt
>>
>>11587807
At least you're not in Kenner.
>>
File: zezu.jpg (167KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
zezu.jpg
167KB, 1200x1200px
Poland here, I have noticed an awful trend in my opinion wich is clothing like this, moslty worn by guys 13-17 years old, it's soo cringy honestly.
>>
>>11580250
Football casual is fresh lad
>>
File: 1447283294984.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1447283294984.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>11579980
ANTWERP
N
T
W
E
R
P

Yeah, I agree, fashion students dress very effay while the rest is pure basic h&mcore ;-; I do sometimes see some wildcard fits on the Meir that are pretty cool, though.
>>
>>11572047
Is that Pepe?
>>
>>11596516
>ues
Wow it took me a minute to figure out what that is. I've never heard anyone here call it that. If you're younger than 30 you might as well live downtown. If you have a family definitely upper east or upper west, though. Being very near Central Park is quite nice and there other advantages. But I downtown has been the 'happening' place for younger people for a while now. If you know people you'll probably find yourself at some parties in people's homes on upper east or upper west anyway, though.
>>
I'm in Portland, OR for the summer but live in nyc.

Obviously nyc is at least 9/10. A fashion capital and everyone puts some time into how they look. Not many meme Steve jobs types in nyc.

Portland seems ehhh. Way too many big bushy beards for how hot it is here. Whatever, people at my workplace are alright. Standard jeans, dress or long sleeve crew techies.
>>
>>11569762

any part of texas actually

yes even austin
>>
File: d10d9vi9.jpg (218KB, 1200x465px) Image search: [Google]
d10d9vi9.jpg
218KB, 1200x465px
Places where I've spent significant time, none of which are cities.

>Hanover, NH
Students are generally /fa/. Obviously lots of prep and wealth, so students know how to dress well. Some streetwear with a bit of prep sensibility. Also a lot of outdoorsy kids who wear outdoorsy clothing. Fashion not very forward-thinking, diverse (despite it's student population), or risky/interesting, but that's due to the nature of the location's size and obscurity.

Unsurprisingly, townspeople generally dress prep, split between fancy/wealthy prep and LL Bean utilitarian prep.

Most people would not like this place, but I give it 7.5-8/10 on the /fa/ scale.

>Burlington, VT
Outdoorsy hipster vibe (tight black jeans, flannel) is the uniform here among 20- and 30-somethings (disclosure: this is my taste), with a decent smattering of hippy-/stoner-core. People walk into bars looking like they got off of the trail. Beards and unkempt hair are cool. Some UVM students are a bit preppier than the average Burlington resident.

Burlington is much better than Hanover just because it is a small city with a semblance of night life. But given /fa/'s tastes, it's probably less fashionable. Definitely "basic" and a couple years behind. 4.5/10.

>Madison, WI
Never been but I'm going there next year for grad school. If anyone has insights, please respond.
>>
>>11570644
can comfirm that Boise is shit tier...
>>
>Albuquerque, New Mexico
Hot, shitty, no good stores, no one dresses well, ill fitting baggy jeans and beaner core shit everywhere.

>Louisville, Kentucky
Redneck fashion meets autism
>>
>>11591112
Also flegs on their backs
>>
>>11587980
Also brisboner here. I'd say aside from the central city Asians who are still wearing shitty techwear, everyone wears safely contemporary auscore. Then from that it just tilts between speedealer eshays and UQ lawyers wearing boat shoes. So all in all its Australian vanilla for miles.
>>
>>11590252
get fresh co
legends league
>>
>>11601647
>get fresh co
>legends league

thanks for the laugh toronto anon
>>
>>1157
Holy shit never thought I would see Lancghanistan mentioned on here, whats up my dude
>>
>>11593464
Well actually down the road in Newcastle, but im up there most days of the week.

>>11600306
get yer flegs out
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.