[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Fisher Space Pen /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3072x2079px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3072x2079px
Is the Fisher Space Pen /fa/?
>>
>>11563721
Only if you don't talk about it
>>
the fedora of pens
>>
Or you know, a pencil will do just fine.
>>
>>11564735
pencils do not work in space the graphite explodes
>>
>>11564744
Well thank god you're not going into space anytime soon.
>>
>>11564749
only russians are allowed in space you idiot
>>
>>11563721
Reminder that NASA spent literally millions developing this, and Russia just decided to just use a pencil.

Cop of you want a symbolic reminder of Americas stupidity
>>
>>11565067
you are stupid. pencils are a bad idea for space travel because in zero gravity the wood, graphite, and rubber are all combustible and create dust. Graphite, in particular, burns to produce dust that conducts electricity.

In the beginning russians and USA used pencils, and both switched to ballpoint pens later. you fell for a stupid meme.
>>
For the money, one of the shittest writing pens that you'll ever use.
>>
>>11565067
hi grandpa, this might be a good time for you to discover snopes. it's gonna blow your mind
>>
>>11563721
For pens it has to be mont blanc rollerball because I'm a lefty and fountain pens would smudge.
>>
File: 51vNJY2dzjL._SL1185_.jpg (55KB, 1125x1185px) Image search: [Google]
51vNJY2dzjL._SL1185_.jpg
55KB, 1125x1185px
>>11563721
space pen is nice
but you should get the M4B
it has by far the cleanest look
>>
>>11563721
It's a beautiful pen, but it doesn't write smoothly.

Get a Parker Jotter with the metal barrel.
>>
>>11563721
Throwing in the 849 of Caran d´Ache. I am in love with mine.
>>
Get the Parker Jotter
>>
>>11563721
Yes but only if you never mention why its special or try to explain what it is.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.