[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a poorfag alternative to Schott? Looking for a "Cafe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (145KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 1024x1024px
Is there a poorfag alternative to Schott? Looking for a "Cafe Racer" style leather jacket, but I'm a poorfag piece of shit...
>>
>>11560389
schott is honestly on the cheaper end of proper quality leather jackets. you can go for any generic corrected grain though if you really want
>>
>>11560389
if you're the >>11558803 anon, don't even think of cheating out on a riding jacket.

if not, than get a vintage or second hand one on eBay, because lets face it, they look dorky as fuck when brand new, specially if poor quality, even more if you don't even fuckin' ride
>>
>>11560389
Schott's LC line is much more reasonably priced at around $150~200. Only distributed in europe, so you'll have to use a proxy if in US.

Most riders don't give a fuck if you ride or not. Just make sure you can back up the rest of your outfit.
>>
>>11560470
> Most riders

you man poorfags who can't afford a car getting uppity about muh leather jackets?
>>
File: burrbry.jpg (37KB, 484x860px) Image search: [Google]
burrbry.jpg
37KB, 484x860px
Does burberry make good leather jackets? What do you guys think of pic related. Cost over 2k. Do you think it's overpriced for what you would get? I really like it and thinking of getting it. Just wondering what ya'll think. Wouldn't mind other recs of something similar.
>>
File: 1384123829347.jpg (179KB, 1407x787px) Image search: [Google]
1384123829347.jpg
179KB, 1407x787px
>tfw cut off my DA and have no reason to wear my perfecto anymore
>>
File: n8ma8fU2oh1ta5hsto1.jpg (59KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
n8ma8fU2oh1ta5hsto1.jpg
59KB, 500x565px
>>11560599
well it's a fashion jacket
it's more about looks and the projected image of quality
that being said the old prorsum leathers are fantastic
pic related is a grail for sure

not sure about the brit line
can you handle the piece in person?
>>
>>11560599
I don't like the burberry styling much, but they are certainly decent jackets
>>
>>11560640
>>11560766
Burberry's outwerwear is easily top 3 if no the best consistent quality coats and jackets for menswear.
They have breadth and deeply unique pieces that maintain a consistent style over the years.

Bashing them is popular in fashion circles because they fucked up their branding in the 90s so they got dropped as a stealth wealth brand by the ultra rich. They lost their glam.

They sure as shit still blend shitty manufactured pieces in the middle of the good stuff but literally all labels older than 5 years do. Some have just never been caught.

Burb leather jackets are better than the SLP.
They have been including a classic moto jacket, classic shearling bomber, classic trench coats and classic peacoats and classic mac in every fucking collections since at least 2001.
>>
>>11560640
I don't think I'd be able to pull off what you posted in person. Seems really hardcore.
>>11560599
This IMO has a more casual feel to it , less metal and I would be able to pull this off.
>>
I'll have an opportunity to visit Aero in Scotland on Friday. Any experience with them?
>>
>>11560599
I feel like burberry is slightly overpriced. Their clothes are ok in my experience if a bit on the narrow side.
I think the last thing I bought from them was a pair of jeans and the legs were too narrow, so I had to size up and they took it in for me.
dyel t rex mode for reference.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.