[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i recently turned into an adult, and im tired of wearing graphic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1466024638690.jpg (48KB, 687x476px) Image search: [Google]
1466024638690.jpg
48KB, 687x476px
so i recently turned into an adult, and im tired of wearing graphic tshirts and other crap like that. i want to get some basic polos shirts. does anyone know of a decent brand that isnt to expensive where i can get like 5 plain colored polos?
>>
>>11559268
Skip the polo to the casual linen button up.
You'll save time and money.
>>
pro tip: polos usually only look good when v swole
>>
>>11559289
so should i get >>11559287 what this dude said or something else.
>>
File: 6161654165418416.jpg (273KB, 1600x1109px) Image search: [Google]
6161654165418416.jpg
273KB, 1600x1109px
Not sure why you want to go from guy dressed like a child to adult dressed by mommy with polo shirts.
And it's not like we know what your definition of expensive is.
If you are a cheap fuck I wouldn't make a decent brand my criteria in the first place.
>>
>>11559312
>that image
imagine being so bothered by an inoffensive image that you make this
>>
>>11559312
basically i just want to dress like a normal 30 year old white person, i dont want to look like a hipster, i just want to dress simply but not look like a total jamoke.
>>
>>11559304
Get a gym membership.
>>
>>11559337
Then go to banana republic and jcrew and let the homos there dress you. They'll do it properly.
>>
jonathan, you are a child
>>
>>11559342
i have one.
>>
>>11559355
clearly his name is greg
>>
>>11559356
Do you use it?
>>
>>11559268
there is nothing wrong with graphic tees.
many adults still wear them until they are old as fuck.

they only suck if they bear obnoxious ass messages or dumb shit that makes you cringe.

but whatever, just get plain tshirts, different colors, get some button ups shirts with a nice collar and just skip the polos.

polos are boring and actually uncomfortable as well.
>>
>>11559399
Polos look good if you're actually in shape. They are originally sportswear and pique cotton is made to wick sweat and evaporate it.
>>
Ascolour
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.