[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tech shoes - suggestions ??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

looking for shoes that have a hi tech look and are preferably all black

at this point the huaraches (plus derivatives) and darwins from nike look like the best affordable options and they arent over the top

also i happen to like the semi boot-like appearance of the huarache

anyways im just looking for some shoes that other people like that maybe i havent noticed/discovered or maybe some out of the box ideas

thank you friends
>>
>>11555970
Look at Solomon trail runners, or their hikers. Pretty much what you just described, but will actually hold up to some use
>>
>>
>>11556224
>>11556216
damn i really like both of those thanks
>>
>>11556383
What are you gonna be doing with them?
>>
i'll add adidas eqt and obviously y3 qasas
>>
File: reebok-trailgrip-rs-5.0.jpg (79KB, 999x557px) Image search: [Google]
reebok-trailgrip-rs-5.0.jpg
79KB, 999x557px
Does anyone know what is the difference between a closed-weave mesh upper and an open-weave mesh upper on a running shoe?

would pic. rel. be good for urban wear?
>>
>>11556216
i can highly reccomend the spedcross 3 gtx, they look very tech and are completley waterproof (ty gore tex) without making your feet sweat.
only problem is that the contagrip sole feels awkward in most urban enviroments
>>
post tech shoes with actual function please
>>
>>11557215
with the axception of maybe two pairs, all shoes posted here so far are very functional

>>11557105
closed-weave: more durable, your feet wont get wet as easily
open-weave: better brethability, not as durable, not good for running around in the rain
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (45KB, 1000x669px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
45KB, 1000x669px
>>11556545
probably just casual wear i have an older pair of nike dual fusion run 3 for getting beat up
>>
>>11555970
triple black Nike Mowabb is also cool
>>
>>11557151
I sell these, they're pretty good. I would look at the X Ultra Prime first though, just because they're more supportive and comfortable
>>
>>11556216
Salomon is doing a collab with bbs11 for fw. Im too lazy to find a pic but they look amazing. Can also confirm from experience that salomons are great from a practical perspective.
>>
>>11559341
Bonus points for being operator af
>>
>>11557105
Gonna cop
>>
>>11557650
great taste
>>
Dammit /fa/. Black sneakers are never ever acceptable.
>>
>>11556216
I have a pair of these. Honestly I never wear them around, but they are by far the best hiking boots I've ever owned - they're incredibly light, and they grip like nothing else.
>>
>>11556224
comfiest shoe i ever wore
>>
you should check nike presto
>>
File: sxbbs.jpg (218KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
sxbbs.jpg
218KB, 1600x1068px
>>11559341
those ones?
>>
>>11556224
Hey I have those. OP, the sole wears really easily to be aware.

Also there is a bit of a resale on them now. 30-40 above retail
>>
Try the all black Puma x Stampd Blaze of glory
>>
>>11562652
Ub are better
>>
>>11556224
You have to walk a little light in them or else the heels will scrape audibly. Make sure to wear socks with them unless you want lace marks on the top of your foot. They're more of a fashion shoe so I cannot recommend them for intense city walking or sprinting.
>>
>>11560774
All black sneakers are never acceptable black & another color on the bottom is ok tho
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.