[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Low Rise, Slim Straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: low rise slim straight.jpg (53KB, 382x582px) Image search: [Google]
low rise slim straight.jpg
53KB, 382x582px
Are low rise, slim straight jeans out? I loved those things and they're impossible to find now. I had two pair of Converse Mercers that I apparently wore to death. Everything seems to be back to normal waist which sucks, because all my underwear is low rise now.

Are there any good brands at $50 (denim required for work) or is the trend dead and I have to go back to shit 501's.
>>
File: guidos3.jpg (67KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
guidos3.jpg
67KB, 600x429px
why would you actually want low rise clothing though? that's just lunacy. feeling nostalgic for the early 2000s or what?
>>
>>11552598
not OP but i have a ridiculously short torso compared to my legs. low rise jeans really help balance things out

>>11552571
levi's 511 is basically what you're looking for
>>
>>11552718
> Short torso, long legs, 6' tall
This person understands.

Low rise were actually comfortable, not riding on the hips. Ass doesn't feel like its sagging. I'm young, I'm tone, and nothing seems to fit lately from what I grew up with.
>>
>>11553720
Please tell me we aren't going back to the ridiculously hi waist lines of the 90's. That shit was beyond retarded.We'd be better off watching Teen Witch every day and calling it gospel.
>>
>>11553749
You wear relatively high waisted trousers without pulling them all the way up.
>>
>>11553749
>the ridiculously hi waist lines of the 90's
nothing about 90s waist lines was any different from the waistlines of the past 100 years prior
>>
>>11552571
low rise suck
>>
>>11554076
No. High rise sucks. If you have a great ass, you should flaunt it. High waist lines make things go away. I have a perfect ass, I love to show it. Why do I have to hide it now!?!/
>>
File: 7187278122_99788bd87b_b.jpg (408KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
7187278122_99788bd87b_b.jpg
408KB, 768x1024px
>>11554091
unless you're trying to show off your plumbers crack, no, it's actually the opposite
>>
lol. fucking retarded trend slaves. just wear what you feel comfy in and what looks good, goddammit. if low rise, don't tuck in the shirt. low rise pants were invented when human did better research on what would fit more comfortably. denying low rise is just pretentious or trend slaved. beauty is objective and absolute.
>>
>>11554112
just tuck out the shirt
>>
>>11554114
>low rise pants were invented when human did better research on what would fit more comfortably.
completely false

low rise pants were engineered for women to show off their bellies and "whale tails" in the late 90s. this phenomena became incredibly prevalent, and eventually it spread to menswear. seriously look this up. low rise only exists because people wanted sluttier, more revealing clothing. degeneracy.
>>
>>11554144
>to show off their bellies and "whale tails" in the late 90s
of course it wasn't the true reason. too unserious to be true

>degeneracy.
you're in a fashion board, not /pol/
>>
>>11554144
They make my junk look more prominent.
>>
File: mcqueen.jpg (81KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mcqueen.jpg
81KB, 800x1200px
>>11554154
>of course it wasn't the true reason
nope, stop making shit up. they're for showing skin and nothing else.
>>
>>11554091
If you have an ass you can't wear low rise.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.