[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tan brogues in the office

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (285KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
285KB, 1000x750px
Are tan brogues acceptable for those of us working in an office?
>>
Why not? People dress with whatever and "office" is a pretty wide place.
>>
>>11549437
yes, but not the loake chester.
>>
File: 0037689_350_A.jpg (82KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
0037689_350_A.jpg
82KB, 570x760px
What about something like this?
>>
File: loake_buckingham_in_tan_1.jpg (75KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
loake_buckingham_in_tan_1.jpg
75KB, 800x800px
>>11549467
the loake buckingham in tan is a good option
>>
>>11549437
anyway, I should have asked you: where do you live? is it rainy? do you walk a lot? what are your needs besides the looks? and how much $$ do you want to spend?
>>
>>11549473

I live in the UK, so it rains a lot it's fair to say! But that's not really an issue as i'm in the office all day 99% of the time anyway
My needs are just to look suitable for the office. I'd probably spend up to £150
>>
>>11549478
bro, £150 is not enough for the pair of shoes you are looking for, at least not the ones you posted. Now there is a sale here: herringshoes.co.uk, but if you leave in the UK I would highly recommend you not to get a shoe with a leather sole. What's your size?
>>
>>11549485
The ones in the 2nd pic I posted are currently £50
>>
>>11549495
but they are really ugly:
http://www.racinggreen.co.uk/p-ferguson_brown_leather_brogue-632
>>
>>11549499
>http://www.racinggreen.co.uk/p-ferguson_brown_leather_brogue-632

How so?
>>
>>11549478
don't go for variety if you have not much money.
you don't even know what you want: jumping between derbies & oxford, storm welt or not, ...

go for:
http://putthison.com/post/27558524428/the-seven-shoe-wardrobe-the-longer-i-write-about
>>
>>11549503
the broguing pattern in the toe cap is not very flattering and the leather looks cheap. Very cheap.
>>
>>11549437

What kind of office?
In most they should be.
>>
>>11549529
considering brogues were dead 10 years ago before Americana brought them back after more than 40 years abstinence, that sounds unlikely.
>>
>>11549550
yes, because brogues are an important part of the american cultural heritage.
>>
>>11549437
I think they are fine. Really depends on your location and industry/position though I guess.
>>
With a blue suit? Yeah.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.