[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I get rid of forehead creases? I have 3 large

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 4.jpg (177KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
177KB, 960x640px
How the fuck do I get rid of forehead creases? I have 3 large noticeable ones and I'm only 18.
>>
monitoring this thread
>>
>>11541467
magic eraser by mr clean
>>
>>11541500
did nothing and i went fucking bald
>>
What the fuck do you think you can do? Shoulda used some sunblock when you had the chance. Just stop worrying about it. There is nothing you can do short of Botox, which is pathetic.
>>
>>11541508
that not ur forehead idiot
>>
>>11541467

u cant

unless u botox
>>
>>11541521
fuck
>>
>>11541511
I do use sunblock. In fact, I carry it with me everywhere I go.
>>
>>11541467
tfw work outside in the radiation.
tfw head gets more haggard by the day.
tfw not in a rugged way, its a skuz bum way.
>>
>>11541536
You did all you could, short of staying inside forever. Nothing shameful there. Just embrace it.
>>
Aha exfoliant, plus constant sunscreen and they should reduce with time. they might not totally go away but you can reduce them and prevent new ones
>>
>>11541536
you have to apply it to your face not just carry it in your pocket
>>
>>11541637
And a good moisturizer too of course
>>
>>11541641
What's a good moisturizer?
>>
>>11541646
You gotta experiment a little, cera ve products are good usually. Go to r/skincareaddiction for routine information. Its by far the best place to go to learn
>>
>>11541467
just keep worrying about them and furrowing your brow. they'll be gone in a few weeks.
>>
>>11541508
Giggled
>>
stop smiling/enjoying life and the forehead crinkles will go ahead

along with the smile ones
>>
hey mary
>>
File: Lostwrinkle.jpg (180KB, 622x1923px) Image search: [Google]
Lostwrinkle.jpg
180KB, 622x1923px
>>11541467
Stop being so fucking surprised at everything.
>>
>>11541467
Id or w2c
>>
>>11542565
Asics x Monkey Time Gel-Lyte V "sand layer"
and you probably shouldn't cop.
>>
Fuck anytime I see asics they remind me of my ez who used to wear them all the time. Please come home :-(
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.