[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being effay just about the fashion? Or is it a lifestyle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1410890222778.png (5KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
1410890222778.png
5KB, 255x253px
Is being effay just about the fashion? Or is it a lifestyle?
>>
>>11540159
Rather as a part of 4chan (blue boards) lifestyle, which can be as many things as there is a shitton of stuff on each board and so on.
>>
>>11540159
>>11540163
if you browse mostly the blue boards your lifestyle is what the layman would call "contemporary" and "hipster"

if you browse exclusively the yellow boards you are either a child or a engineering major
>>
>>11540261
And what is wrong with having contemporary or hipster lifestyle if it involves a lot of cool and fun stuff.
>>
>>11540278
absolutely nothing if it falls under what you enjoy. if you're doing it to label yourself as a hipster then you're a poseur. if not then I absolutely respect you, because you're doing you - that's what you enjoy.
>>
>>11540159
I often wonder this. I'd say a mix of both. Some people dress very well thus making them effay.
Others dress how they like/poorly but their personality or traits are enough to make them seem fashionable. It's a strange dynamic.
>>
>>11540159
Official Representative Image of Team Instinct
>>
>>11540922
maybe it's more of a dynamic between your personality and what you wear. i've always felt that if someone was comfortable in what they have on and didn't draw attention to the fact that they pay attention to what they wear, they came off as pretty fashionable.
>>
>>11540975
On the other hand I'm super vain and narcissistic and I get complimented on what I wear quite often. Maybe also a confidence thing?
>>
>>11540984
when you get complimented, do you show humility or do you just reply with a "of course I look good" of sorts
>>
>>11540996
Why would I show humility? I usually just say thank you and usually start a conversation on my fit, their fit, or just fashion in general.
>>
>>11541009
what I was trying to show is that I think people respect your choices in fashion and aesthetic if they're under the impression you do it without giving it much thought. it makes you come off as less of a materialist and more of someone who is comfortable in their own image. i dont mean any hate btw, just trying to conversate.
>>
>>11541020
Well being a bit of a narcissist and having fasion as an active hobby I can't even pretend to be modest.
Having no one I know being into fashion as a concept rather than a collection of clothes I really can't tell if I have an effay personality haha.
There was a thread a while ago where we all took personality tests and rated how effay our personality types were. Was quite an interesting read.
>>
>>11541034
i guess that makes sense
i bet you have it working out for you though
gl
>>
>>11541166
ty bb
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.