[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being white and not fat enough to get a girl like this? Or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Is being white and not fat enough to get a girl like this? Or do i need a certain style
>>
look like her dad
>>
>>11536151
what kind of stupid question is this.

It depends on each girl, a "certain style" will maybe increase your chances. But it's not like "look like this and you get them, do not look like this and you won't"
>>
>>11536151
>girl like this
Girls are different, talk to them and find out what they like. I feel like you're autistic if you have to ask.
>>
File: fghmxc.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
fghmxc.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
>>11536201
let's not pretend being white isn't easy mode for getting Asain qt3.14's
>>
>>11536151
are you the same fag that was asking which glasses are most sexually desirable

fuck off, nobody wants to help your autistic ass
>>
Who in the fuck keeps posting Malissa? I already exposed this stupid whore
>>
>>11536213
>>11536201
this
>>
>>11536228
>exposed this stupid whore
how
>>
>>11536231
Not who you're replying to but she's a vapid jealous cunt
>>
>>11536151
you don't need a style, you need a personality, you autistic dweeb
>>
>>11536151
Money
>>
>>11536263
What are you guys talking about? What did she even do?
>>
>>11536151
You need the "I'm a famous tall, blond, handsome Hollywood actor with lots of money" style.
>>
>>11536216
is it true?
can you prove this?
Are you an asian? if yes, can you post you feet please
>>
>>11536440
>>11536420

This. Chinks are just trophy wives for older / richer white males past their prime.
>>
File: elliot rodger ethnicity.jpg (104KB, 650x549px) Image search: [Google]
elliot rodger ethnicity.jpg
104KB, 650x549px
>>11536794
>white
That's a funny way to spell Jewish
>>
chinks are soulless greedy drones
you can get when you give them
>>
>>11536810
>nazi jewish

top lmao
>>
File: lehi flag.png (29KB, 660x480px) Image search: [Google]
lehi flag.png
29KB, 660x480px
>>11536910
Those do exist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)
>>
>>11536151
shes pretty uggo in candid pics
>>
Are you retarded, lol?

80% of people are fucking ugly, white people are not at all excluded

Like just look at the face threads on here, it's 99% ugly (and white)
>>
>>11536151
off topic: If a girl looks and smiles at you, is she interested?
>>
>>11537242
Why don't you go and ask her?
>>
>>11537247
She got a boyfriend
>>
>>11536151
Doesn't matter what you wear. The moment she finds out that you are insecure and care really hard about what clothes you wear and how they attract people is the moment you suddenly get unattractive for her.
>>
>>11537242
Not that guy but that shit is hard, dude. Like what do I talk about with a stranger on a train?
>>
>>11537242
It means that she doesn't find you discusting and isn't avoiding you. You may convince her to be interested in you.
>>11537294
Yeah, that is kinda hard. I would recomend just complimenting her on something in a non sexual manner start some small talk, try to get her number after 5min and gtfo. Works best when you are with a buddy on the train so you can be like "sry, I don't want to let my buddy alone, I'll call you. Cya"
>>
>>11537242
I can be an invitation to approach
or it could be that shes just a chill person either way
wont know till you try
>>
>>11536151
just grow a pair of bollocks mate
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.