[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pear body type clothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: viber image.jpg (223KB, 947x1280px) Image search: [Google]
viber image.jpg
223KB, 947x1280px
Hi! I have really wide hips and lot of thigh fat, my upper body part is usually size 36/38 (s or m) while my lower body is 42/44. I avoid showing my naked legs cause of piled cellulite. I need some advises on what to wear that won't look too ridiculous on me (especially on summer days. Thanks.
>>
rick owens
>>
>>11532151
A-line skirts/dresses. Wide/Harem pants. Just make sure you're wearing something tight on top and you'll look great.
>>
THICK
>>
nice body

try loose
>>
full rick
>>
Hi, i know that you feel unconfortable about your hips and legs, in my very opinion, i think they are very pretty. I love wide hips, for real.

And about your cellulite, i'm trying to find something to make mines go away... it's hard, there's a lot of homemade recipes for that, but, if you eat healthy and make massages on the areas that exists cellulite and make any kind of exercise, they will go away, you'll be better in a lot o aspects...

I'd like to give you some tips about clothes, but i'm the wrong person. A chubby who love wear thight clothes kahahahaha

Sorry. I can't help with clothing, but, i can help with some kind o body care.

Good luck with your search.
Hope you find things that makes you feel confortable :333

Kisses~
>>
>>11532367
You get rid of cellulite by not being fat.

Its called cardio.
>>
work out
it litreally cures everything
>>
>>11532380
AIDs?
>>
>>11532376
Even skinny people have cellulite, they exists in verybody who don't have money to pay for awesome body lotions.

Btw, i don't feel unconfortable with mines xDD
>>
>>11532151
definitely not flared pants like those

they just scream "anime club"
>>
>>11532803
But this is a lie. Find me a gym bunnie with cellulite all over her fat cottage cheese legs
>>
>>11532859
People from the gym aren't skynny, well, here they are almost bodybuilders...

I saw some skinny girls with cellulites, and fat girls without them.

Maybe is some kind of genetic stuff...

I don't think this is a lie... People are different from each other... the food they eat and all that variations..

If that girl who starts the thread don't feel confortable with her legs, she just need to find something to solve that, something that works to her body type.

I really don't know if my cellulites will disapear when i reach my right weight.. i really don't care.

But tell me Anon.... do you have any suggestions except for the gym?
>>
>>11532859
skinny people can get cellulitis
>bad skin care
>bad genetics
>no muscle
>used to be fat
>any combination of the above

getting fat just radically increases your chances since cellulitis is basically malformed fat storage. but realistically unless you have 0% body fat, you can get cellulitis
>>
>>11532943
Cardio.You don't need a gym for that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.