[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T-shirts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: ASOS_MW_DD_ARTICLE_white-tee-3.jpg (73KB, 398x598px) Image search: [Google]
ASOS_MW_DD_ARTICLE_white-tee-3.jpg
73KB, 398x598px
I'm finding that I'm liking plain v neck t-shirts more and more these days. I''ve never work graphic tees, but I've worn patterned shirts in the past. Is this how you guys feel? Solid colour v-necks, henleys, baseball shirts, etc.
>>
v necks are disgusting crew necks for lyf
>>
you know that gos isn't wearing a v-neck in op right?
>>
>>11531533
>Solid colour v-necks, henleys, baseball shirts, etc.
It's like you didn't even read the thread.
>>
>>11531512
what tee shirt is goose wearing

he has like a black and white one in the movie
>>
>>11531699
second this, w2c plain tees that fit nice like this
>>
>>11531525
true.
v-necks are only good for hiding them under shirts.
>>
>>11532267
calvin klein
>>
>>11531512
do yourself a favor and don't wear a v-neck, the only person who thinks they look good on you is you
>>
>>11531512
The reality is the skeles on /fa/ will tell you v-necks suck.
If you're /fit/, v-neck is god tier. If you're skele/fat then don't bother because you will look stupid.
>>
>>11531512
where to cop shirt like that
>>
>>11532921
its a scooped neck t shirt. I was trying to find what specific one it was online but theres no conclusive answers. Asos has one like it and so does acne and levis
>>
I wear t-shirts for most my day to day stuff
Mostly because they're the most comfortable, especially in the summer heat
Plus that I don't have to change shirts to work out
>>
>>11532898
>If you're /fit/, v-neck is god tier
lol
>>
>>11532898
v necks are always shit, prove me wrong by posting a picture of a vneck that looks better than a crew or a light scoop neck
>>
I like long sleeved white henleys now, I found one that fit perfect until The Eternal Drier fucked my shit up and now it looks like a triangle from the side.
>>
>>11531512
i feel like your wardrobe looks boring and that you want to be accepted as normal guy so bad that there´s nothing innovative going on in your life or your outfits. it´s just the same old shit everyone has had for last 50 years.
>>
>>11531525
>>11532298
>>11532664

Since when did /fa/ become all spergy over v-necks? There's literally nothing wrong with this.

>>11532898
Well, that seems to explain it.

>>11533368
Nah, my wardrobe consists of Outlier climbers, t-shirts, hi top vans and a bomber jacket. /fit/ has caused my to start outgrowing the climbers though. If my legs keep growing, I'll miss them. I might give a pair of slim dungarees a try.
>>
>>11532898
v necks are always shit my man
no matter the physique
>>
>>11531699
alfani undershirts kinda fit like that too, wide neck, short sleeves, works for me
>>
>>11534555
>Since when did /fa/ become all spergy over v-necks? There's literally nothing wrong with this.
V-necks tend to look good on people with a little bit of muscle or a masculine figure. Most generally, /fa/ has neither.
>>
>>11531525
this
>>
>>11534555

how new are you? /fa/ has always been adverse to v-necks cause only brotatoes wear them
>>
>>11534555
v-necks have fallen out of fashion, this happened like 5 or more years ago.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.