[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he didn't go to a boarding school plebs get of my /fa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (255KB, 1023x1021px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 1023x1021px
>he didn't go to a boarding school

plebs get of my /fa/
>>
nice1 bud
>>
>>11529978
i actually went to boarding school
not really that /fa/
school in general is very un effay
>>
cool thread!
>>
>>11530265
did you fuck?
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 249x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 249x228px
The reason why I didn't go to boarding school was because my parents loved me
>>
>>11529978
also went to boarding school

/prep/ is terrible and u shouldnt bother, even actual prep school students dont
>>
i went to one of the more chill, less east coast prep boarding schools and it was legit the best four years of my life
>>
Went to a public high school
A lot of people talked to me and I had friendly convos all the time and it seemed like people liked me
Walked to class with qts
Never asked for anyone's number and never hung out with anybody after school
Didn't get involved in any extra Curriculars and didn't go to any of the sports games or that vigil when that one kid in my grade died, wasn't at the funeral either, told everyone my grandma died even tho she died 2 years before so they wouldn't think I was a dick
Nobody ever contacted me after HS and I didn't contact them either
Also we took senior pics during summer of junior year and I didn't show up so I wasn't in the yearbook
If that's not effay idk what is
>>
I have. For one year. It was alright. It's nothing compared to studying abroad. Which I did for a whole semester (9 months)
Best year of my life. Serious game changer
>>
>>11529978
>plebs get of my /fa/
>of

Obviously that school didn't do shit for you because you're still retarded
>>
Rich people are fucking FAGGOTS. Every single rich person I've met has been and insufferable cunt. The only good people are down to earth people who live in the country and know the good life.
>>
>>11529978
Did you learn to spell at your boarding school?
If so, try to get a refund
>>
>>11529978
The boarders at my school had the worst hygiene
>>
>>11532992
>What are the nouveau riche
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.